lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Omg jury. I logged on here thinking I bet you have had them now and low and behold :) They look beautiful. Awesome weights! Did you have a c/section? X

Between 12-8 is best time to use them I think. Hold wee for 3 or 4 hours is what most books say etc. Ahhh good luck. It is good when you are back in the game. I can't wait til we are too x

Congrats jury!!!! They are beautiful!!! Hope mamas and babes are doing well!

Yes, I had a c-section. Baby A (Olivia) was breech, so we had one planned. My blood pressure was a little high so we ended up having them a little earlier than planned. We are all doing well though!

Congrats Jury! Super cute pics!!

So.. this cycle my temps have been pretty consistenly 97.3. There were two days at the end of last week that were 97.5 but other than that it's been like a broken record at 97.3. Today I temped and it was 97.7 and I'm SO bummed because our donor isn't arriving until today so if I ovulated yesterday then I'm out of the game before it even started.

However, I haven't had a +opk yet (they've been close, but not positive) so I'm hoping this morning's temp was just a normal temp fluctuation and not a post-o spike. It just seems weird that I would be 97.3, 97.3, 97.3, 97.3, and BOOM 97.7

I'm taking another opk this afternoon at 1:30. I hope hope hope HOPE it's darker than yesterday.

I didn't get to temp today because I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and didn't realize until I got back to bed that it was only one hour before my alarm was set to go off :mad:

Still getting BFNs, but I'm a little confused about HPT timing. Does the length of your LP determine when you're likely to get a positive test? I apparently have a 10-day LP, and AF is due to show up tomorrow, but that would make it only 3-5 days after implantation. Does that mean I'm less likely to get a BFP before AF is due?

Interesting question! I don't really know the answer but I would agree that it would be logical that a shorter lp would mean you have to wait longer to get your bfp. I have a 13 day lp and I tested bfn 2 days prior to AF being due the cycle I got pregnant. (granted that didn't end well but.. )

Well, AF is due today, I haven't even had any spotting, and my temp this morning was exactly the same as two days ago, which officially makes me late! By this time last cycle, I'd already dropped below my cover line. Here's hoping that's a good sign!

Fingers crossed Enf!

My temps are being a little wacky too. I usually have a sudden spike, so it's easy to see when ovulation has occurred. This time I'm kind of stepping slowing up, my I received my +opk during that gradual rise. I also usually have leg cramps and spotting right before o - but not so much this cycle. But I have had abdominal cramps. So who knows.. maybe I've ovulated.. maybe not yet.. maybe I'm not going to this cycle.

I'm actually planning a tattoo right now (meeting with the artist today at 4!!). It's kind of my way to make it ok if I don't get pregnant. At least I can still move forward with the tattoo plans! haha.

Haha, that's what I keep doing too, reminding myself of all the things I'll be able to do if I'm NOT pregnant.

And yet, here I am, two days late with no sign of AF, and tomorrow I'm trying on wedding dresses for our June 20th wedding. Oh man.

Any news, Enf?

1dpo here. Oh hey, tww - it's been awhile!

(although now I really want that tattoo that I scheduled AND put a deposit down on. haha)

Hi guys! I'm new here. Found this forum through Google. Ovulation is due tomorrow. We did inseminations Thursday, Saturday and today. So now our tww begins.

Welcome, Mel!

AF showed up :( My fiancée is on cd6 now and is really frustrated. She hasn't ovulated in the last two cycles, and her OPK today was lighter than the one yesterday. I tried to tell her that it doesn't mean anything this early, but she spouted off some resentful comment about how I've already HAD a kid. I may be putting my trying on hold for now if she's going to be resentful about me ovulating :( I'm sure she doesn't need the constant reminder that I'm ovulating even when she isn't.

Oh, I'm sorry Enf.. that's a tough one.

It's so hard because it's obviously not something you can control, but I think we all understand the resentment that can come with this TTC proces.. we know it may not be "right" but sometimes it's uncontrollable. It would be really difficult to have those feelings toward your partner. It would be even more difficult to be on the receiving end of those feelings by your partner. :hugs:

I can't believe at one point in time I though ttc was going to be fun..

I think both trying is difficult sometimes. We did for two cycles after 6 months of just my wife trying and my wife did get a little bit like you are going to swan in and get pregnant and I am going to be infertile etc. Even though she woulda been happy she would have been disappointed for her empty uterus lol. I think it is a sensitive area n hormonal time I guess x

I can honestly say that if my wife were to try and immediately be successful, while of course I'd be happy, part of me would be hurt/sad/angry. Not at her, of course, but sometimes intentions and actions get crossed and I may take it out on her.

This is such an emotional process.

However, in my situation she has absolutely zero desire to be pregnant so that's not really an issue for us. She did say once that she would try if I couldn't, but I think that was because she thinks I'd want her to, and not because she wants to. I'd never ask that of her. If I can't get pregnant I think we'll look into adoption options.

Hi!! I'm new here too and was guided to this thread. We are a lesbian couple TTC for the first time together. I have a 7 year old son from a previous marriage, but she will be carrying our baby, and we are doing at home insemination with a known donor. If anyone has any experience with a known donor let me know! Good luck to everyone too. Our first try will be around May 25th.

Hi Eidson! Most of us on this forum are using known donors - I actually can't think of anyone who isn't at the moment. My wife and I tried using frozen twice before switching over to a known donor. That shit was expensive!

Anyway - I'm completely open to talk about *anything* and so let me know if you have any questions! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->