Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

despttc

DH,me and a gorgeous boy
Reaction score
I'm FTM and presently 27+ weeks along. Third trimester forum seems to be full of threads about labour. I don't feel ready yet to talk about labour. But would like to have buddies to talk about other everyday things and doubts.

Anyone??

Hi there :), I am 29 weeks tomorrow and I was just thinking how third tri was kind of making me depressed because everyone is in labor and having there babies and I'm all over here with forever to go still lol. How has your pregnancy been going so far?

Hi ladies! I'm 30 weeks and would love to talk about non-labor related pregnancy stuff. (Especially, since I have a sneaking suspicion that my labor's not going to go the way I want, since I'm trying for a VBAC.)

So far, I've had a relatively easy pregnancy, although my bump is growing all the time, making it hard to breathe.

Hi :hi: mouse and tiff
Had a relatively easy pregnancy till now,except for the aches and pains. :)
Bump is growing super fast and baby has been kicking like crazy

I feel hungry most of the time and eat a lot,although I try to keep it down a bit(was overweight pre pregnancy itself,have gained around 7lbs so far)

How're your little ones doing?

Me! :hi:

I'm 28 weeks today and want to talk about anything but labour please!

Had a growth scan yesterday and baby is measuring perfect, but is breech (bum first) at the moment. Another scan in 6 weeks to see if position has changed.

I'm jealous of you ladies with a big bump, mine feels tiny!

Me too! I'm 27 weeks today and was just perusing the 3rd tri section and am was feeling a little out of place! We're at kind of an imbetween point, I think. Not really fitting in 2nd or 3rd tri. I have been feeling really good so far, and have luckily had no issues real issues with my pregnancy.

Me but my pregnancy has been anything but easy ive been off work since 8 weeks from severe ms and abdominal pains was in the hospital at 10 weeks with appendicitis was in hospital at 15 and 19 weeks with spotting have a large cyst on my ovary and have now been diagnosed with GD even though ive lost 20lbs since finding out i was pregnant. Im counting down to delivery hoping nothing else goes wrong

I was thinking of heading back to the second tri group as I just moved into the third tri and didn't see anything that wasn't about labour and labour watching. Thanks for starting this thread! :flower:

I have had an easy pregnancy so far, other than I have to go to the high risk clinic once a month to make sure I am not high risk. I had high blood pressure before pregnancy but since I've been pregnant it has stuck around the 120/76 mark so we are really good.
I've had such a good pregnancy that I'm afraid my labour will be very intense! :/

This is great. I am 31 weeks but I definitely feel inbetween the two groups. I'm weeks away from the birth but out of the 2nd tri.

I must admit despite feeling crap the first week or so of the 3rd tri I now feel great! I've finally got something that controls my heartburn, I'm on maternity (had to go early due to long term back problem) back ache has gone and apart from being a little tired I feel amazing :) I had a horrible 1st and 2nd tri so I'm glad to be here but the idea of labour is scary!! :) perfect thread

My pregnancy has been good, I have a bicorunate uterus so I have been blessed with 10 ultrasounds this pregnancy, it is amazing to see the little one so much!! The only bad thing is I was 155 pre pregnancy and I am at 194 now at 29 weeks I think I am going to be so huge before I have him. I used to be 218 got down to 135 at my smallest now getting back up there is making me depressed. That's the only downfall but baby Zaiden is going to be so worth it!!

I feel in between as well. I felt the same way when I moved into the second trimester. I am overlapping by checking both the 2nd and 3rd trimester threads. I figure in the next month or so I will prob leave the 2nd trimester thread alone and start obsessing about the birth.

The 1st trimester was the worst, I was so sick. The 2nd went by in a flash, I couldn't believe it. But now I am just feeling tired, achy, and out of breath all the time. I keep telling DH that climbing the stairs for 2 is getting old but I don't know who I think I am kidding since that won't stop once I am wearing the kid. :dohh:

I do love my giant bump now though, at least now I get sympathy for feeling like crap since people can actually tell I am knocked-up. :haha:

Glad for the post. 28 weeks here so still a while before she should be coming. Easy pregnancy so far other than a kidney stone around 22 weeks. Getting excited to start on the nursery (yeah we havent even started yet). Thanks for the post!

I'm 30 weeks and 5 days (due date change don't know how to change my ticker), I'm on maternity leave. Nursery done, clothes washed and put away, sat waiting for Darcie to arrive. My pregnancy has been fine so far, no ms, but 3rd tri came with heartburn! It's awful, and sleepless nights already.

I don't know if anyone else has had this but I'm getting vibrations in my bits, not painful and they only last a few seconds, very strange feeling tho. Xx:hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm 27weeks 2days and I'm the same, not quite ready to talk about labour just yet!! I'm pregnant with a little girl and have spent most of the last few weeks shopping for tiny pink things! I did say I wouldn't but couldn't help myself! Has anyone had any weight estimates yet? They estimated her to be just under 1lb 9oz at 26 weeks, and they're gonna measure her again on the 29th!
I've a heart condition and have a low bmi myself so they're not expecting her to be very big!

Mrs Major, our babies are all still in an ever-moving stage I believe. Fx baby comes to proper position by 34wks(that's when their position gets kinda fixed) :)

Ameli, yeah we're at an in between point, neither here,nor there. Hehe

Chathamlady, :hugs: Are both your glucose tests over?

Pokatobug, :flower: Am on blood pressure watch too as I had a bit high values at an appt. Blood pressure has been steadily normal from then,but still we're on the lookout

Lisa, sorry about your 1st and 2nd tri. Happy that 3rd is going good :)

Tiff, wow. You could see bubba 10times :) He'll be so worth your weight gain

Tictoc, I hate the aches :sigh: My huge bump has made my MIL a bit sympathetic atlast. Haha

Carrie, I haven't started the nursery too :)

kandy, :hugs: on the heartburn. That vibrating sensation down there irritates me a bit too. But taking my mind off it often helps :)

Isla, good luck for 29th :thumbup:

Glad to see all of here. Its a good feeling that I'm not the only one in the transition stage <3

Hello :) I'm 32+3 weeks and feel inbetween this thread and the labour threads as Im more than likely being induced in 4 weeks!! So I feel I should ne reading the labour threads, yet I still feel so far away from it all!!

3rd tri has been quite good for me, despite my MS and how low im carrying! Holy lightening crotch :haha:

Isabella, :hi: Hope 3rd tri continues to be good for you :)

Thankyou :)! How are you all feeling? Has anyone started getting stuff ready? :D

Feeling better than 1st tri. But new aches and pains crop up everyday. Braxton hicks contractions have started contributing too.
Do bh bother you,Isabella?

I don't suffer too badly with them really. I've had a few over the last few weeks. They don't happen everyday though!

I see you're team yellow, must be soo exciting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->