Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Chathamlady, :hugs: Are both your glucose tests over?

Glad to see all of here. Its a good feeling that I'm not the only one in the transition stage <3[/QUOTE]
They only did the 2 hour one but it was not good they put me on insulin right away at bedtime because my fasting number was higher than they wanted before i even drank anything

Hi everyone!
I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and let me tell you... All the labor posts can make a girl feel very impatient for their own big day! I feel like third trimester so far has been fast and slow all at the same time. I'm a FTM and have no idea what to expect or how close or far I am for being ready for LO's arrival. I learned the other day that I will probably be induced at 39 weeks due to her size. Finding out I have one week less puts on the pressure even more! Nice to see some ladies who are earlier in third tri. Lets make more posts so we don't feel left out! Lol :flower:

Isabella, being team :yellow: is wonderful, and yet finding baby's gender such a huge temptation to resist :)

Chatham, hope your sugar levels remain within the limits throughout your pregnancy :hugs:

Rymel, happy 33weeks in advance :flower:

I still feel like i belong in second trimester. I cant wait to be farther along but it seems so far away

Hi ! I totally know what you mean Iv avoided third tri board mainly because I don't really feel there's anything I can relate to in here. Its great to see people having their babies but it still seems so far off for me x

Hello ladies! I'll never keep up with all the people. :haha:

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

i still feel like an inbetweener at 34 weeks... it all seems ages away and all my aches and pains make it so that i can't even do anything productive with my time so it just. doesn't. pass! :shrug:

Hello girls,today has been a pretty bad day for me,in terms of emotions. This emotional rollercoaster is sure taking its toll :-(

How's everyone? Anyone having scans in near future?

Hi all may I join you? Am starting to get jealous reading all the labohr watch threads!!! Although getting a bit nervous too! Cant wait to meet this little girl but my son as got into the overly clingy to mummy phase. Not great timing!! X

Sorry you've had a tough day! :hugs:
I'm doing good, and have a 4D scan on Nov 4! So excited to see her again and to see her little face. :cloud9:

Willow, :hi:

Thanks Ameli, wow and good luck for your scan :thumbup:

despttc, I feel you with the emotions today! My hormones have absolutely been through the roof. I've cried over everything and am super-sensitive. There's the whole "I can't take it anymore!" mentality, although the end is nowhere near close. :haha: Poor hubby.

Phew glad I found this thread I move over to 3rd Tri on Wednesday as I was going through here thinking OMG it is all about labour and stuff and it is way too soon to stress about that stuff

Great Idea :thumbup:

1st Tri was horrible with MS, 2nd Tri I have had aches & pains and OMG tired - I never got the GLOW I hear about :( so I am looking forward to what 3rd Tri brings :thumbup:

Baby is growing and has been very active today and I have started to count his movement <3

I am awaiting my 28 week midwife appointment where I get my Anti D injection and then the end will seem close as they give that for labour :wacko: scary but Oh so exciting :happydance:

I cannot wait to meet my little boy <3

I look forward to going through the 3rd Tri with you ladies :flower:

I'm starting to feel the third tri energy drain already! :sleep:

We have our monthly high risk watch u/s this Friday and our follow up 3D u/s next Thursday so we get to see our little girl lots this month so that keeps me excited and awake sometimes.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and happy Monday! :flower:

We are not due anymore scans at this point makes me kinda sad as means I have such a long time still until I see my little boy again (well 13 weeks lol)

Good luck with your scan's ladies

Mouse, today was like yesterday(but I little more bearable). Sat with my mom and cried it out. Now feeling better. Glad your DH supported you. Sending :hugs: your way

Twag, I never got the glow too. Hope you'll have a wonderful 3rd tri to compensate for all you've been through :hugs:

Pokato, good luck on your scan. Seeing baby will sure recharge you :)

Is it just me having trouble sleeping? I go to bed so tired but seem to lay there wide awake and toss and turn all night! I hope I sleep well tonight as need to be down tje hospital at 8.30 for my gtt :-( wish me luck! X

Is it just me having trouble sleeping? I go to bed so tired but seem to lay there wide awake and toss and turn all night! I hope I sleep well tonight as need to be down tje hospital at 8.30 for my gtt :-( wish me luck! X

You're not alone! For 4 nights running I've been awake until 2-3am and it's driving me crazy. I also have to be up and out of the house by 8.30 tomorrow for a growth scan at the hospital- let's hope we both get some sleep tonight for once!

good luck on your gtt willow!

i am also having trouble sleeping...it's gotten better but it just feels like there's no comfortable position to lay in :dohh:

It always seems that when you finally arrange pillows and get comfortable?, thats when all of a sudden u need to get up to go for a wee!
Good luck with your growth scan jessicajade. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"