Less than 30wks and want to talk about anything other than labour. Anyone??

Yep, I'm having trouble sleeping too! Also, heartburn has just started for me. Yuck!
Although, for the most part I feel pretty good.

I broke down and bought a huge pregnancy pillow so I can get some sleep. The kind that supports your head, bump, and goes between your legs. I can't wait till it gets here!

Hi all!

I'm glad to see this thread as I've been scanning second and third tri threads but not really feeling like I fit into third tri yet!

Let's see...first tri was terrible with Ms but no other problems thankfully...and second tri just flew by!!...I've recently had a blood pressure issue but I'm off work now and being monitored very closely and my numbers have been great!...I'm likely off work for good now though!...but it means I've gotten to see our little girl more often on us!

I scored inbetween on the sugar test so now I have to get the three hour fasting test done...not looking forward to all the needles...I'm already full of bruises from so much bloodwork!!

Very thankful though that our girl is measuring ahead and appears to be growing very healthy!!...can't ask for anymore than that! Oh and also very grateful for heart burn meds haha. And I'm also having trouble sleeping...I'll fall asleep but all of a sudden its like I'm half awake and half asleep!!...def not restful nights!!

Nice to see were all experiencing very similar issues!! This thread was a great idea!

kino, :hi:

Willow, its like you said. I somehow make myself comfortable after hours of twisting and turning and then,I have to wee :sigh:

28weeks for me!!! :happydance:

I've been having more frequent abdominal pains and my tummy goes rockhard, I believe they're Braxton hicks. Won't be able to even breathe then :-( Oh! The joys of pregnancy

my friend told me that i should get a pregnancy pillow also. but i've never seen one in stores here and don't want to order as i know it'll take aaaages to get here. should've gotten one earlier on lol.

I have been having trouble sleeping and I have a pregnancy pillow :dohh: I just get comfy and fall asleep and then the alarm goes off SO ANNOYING :(

So my baby is due on the 22nd January and with it being the 22nd today that means he is due exactly 3 months today :yipee:

do you guys wear nail polish?

I haven't worn nail polish since I got the BFP because I've been afraid of inhaling harmful things...but I realized I just don't know if it really does any damage or not. I do get mani pedis but no polish. What have you ladies been doing? Is it ok to wear nail polish or am I overreacting?

I wear nail polish on my toes but not my fingers nails but that is purely because they grown so quick I would have to be doing them every week which would drive me mad!

I think as long as you are in a well ventilated space you should be fine :shrug:

Morning all!

Twag: Congrats on 3 months today! I was 3 months left on last Wednesday...the countdown is on!!! :thumbup:

Perplexed: I wear nail polish when I get a pedicure and I have gel nails on all the time...I think as long as you or whoever is applying your polish is in a very well ventilated area you are safe! :flower:

Have a great Tuesday!

Hello Ladies :hi::hi:

Hope i can join you as not really ready for all the labor talk 3rd tri has

Im 28+3 and a FTM My pregnancy hasnt been too bad. 1st tri i had MS up until about 14wks 2nd tri did seem to go quite quick but found out at 17 wks peanut is high risk for downs syndrome. We refused the amnio so have regular scans to check her growth. So far ive had 5 scans and booked in to have another 2 at 32 and 36 weeks. Peanut has been measuring big since 20wk scan.

Had a scan today and Peanut is still big (close to 97th centile) but then my OHs 2 boys from a previous relationship were both big 9lb 13oz and 10lb 11oz so ive been expecting a bigger baby. Im also at the highest end if normal for amniotic fluid aswell. Im booked for GTT tomorrow just to check i dont have GD as ive had glucose in my earlier urine samples but last 2 have been fine

Well. Had my gtt today.. then to make up for having to fast ive just eaten a whole share bag of Malteasers! Oops!! Anyone know how long results take to come back? X

Well. Had my gtt today.. then to make up for having to fast ive just eaten a whole share bag of Malteasers! Oops!! Anyone know how long results take to come back? X

Im not too sure. i have mine tomorrow. got told by the MW i could phone on Thursday and they would let me know over the phone. Quite surprised i could find out so quick but im guessing its different in different places

Im not too sure. i have mine tomorrow. got told by the MW i could phone on Thursday and they would let me know over the phone. Quite surprised i could find out so quick but im guessing its different in different places

Hope yours goes ok. Time goes do slowly. But at least its fone. I may gice them a ring to.oz just to see if I can find anything out. Hopfully its all clear! Xx

Hope yours goes ok. Time goes do slowly. But at least its fone. I may gice them a ring to.oz just to see if I can find anything out. Hopfully its all clear! Xx

Good luck hope its clear :) x

wrighty, in our place,we got to know our glucose test result in 2hours

Had a cr***y day with visit to doc for my frequent abdominal cramps and got started on antihypertensives, uterine relaxant, doubled dose of my thyroid medication and double iron dose. Feeling so tired and down :-(

How's everyone?

I am 30 weeks currently but am still feeling very inbetweeney, it is so frustrating!

With my GTT they told me they would only contact me with results if something was wrong, I had my test on a Wednesday and they said they'd let me know by Friday. I had a consultant appointment on the Monday after not hearing everything and my glucose was fine, so you may just not be told - personally I hate that method as it meant I worried until I found out for sure!

despttc I'm really sorry to hear you are having hard time at the minute, I hope you are feeling better x

Good luck with the GTT ladies I hope you pass :thumbup:

:hugs: Despttc

:wohoo: I am 3rd Tri finally I cannot wait for the next 13 weeks to go by so I can meet my little boy <3

However, with 3rd Tri came heartburn OMG it is horrific :sick:

oh yes third tri brought me heartburn and acid reflux as well :dohh: and a few other embarrassing problems just tended to get worse :blush:

I didn't know what this thread was about, so glad i clicked on it!! I too feel out of place in 3rd tri since I've got a long way to go yet before labour.
2nd tri was good after the all-day-sickness was gone at 18 weeks. And this tri has been great, except for the SPD!
Baby is moving a lot, especially at night.
I passed my 1hr GTT!
I bought a little cosleeper/pack-n-play and first cloth diapers!! I'm so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->