Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Here you go!! You gotta remember you are so very early to get even these kind of lines!

Attachments

• 8DPO early response, midday wee.jpg
    8DPO early response, midday wee.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 14
it is possible though isnt it amommy? would it mean im wrong on dates when does implantation happen again?

see i thought i implanted on 6dpo coz i had strong cramping and then the next day was a little achy and then gone.

yes and today you got your dip, implant usually occurs between 7-10, with 6-12 being on the outsides of the curve.. so you are right in there, and it may take a few days for implantation to complete.. and YES it is very possible you are preggers hon!!

Tomorrows temp will say a lot if it goes back up higher!

it is def possible hun. i have heard it can implant anytime after 5dpo. it takes that long for it to multiply into a blastocyst or something like that. it has to reach a stage where it hatches and can implant. i know women who swear they felt it at 3 or 4 dpo and i would never argue with them, and they are probably right. i know certain things about my body that no one could convince me i was wrong about:haha: i felt it at 8dpo and my temp shot up at 9dpo so i tested and got the faintest line ever

yes and today you got your dip, implant usually occurs between 7-10, with 6-12 being on the outsides of the curve.. so you are right in there, and it may take a few days for implantation to complete.. and YES it is very possible you are preggers hon!!

Tomorrows temp will say a lot if it goes back up higher!

ive been sitting on the couch for 3 hours and hadnt moved (before i got up to test) and my temp is sitting at 36.9 c thats high for me.

Yay sure fire sign for me that I was preggy, high night time temps!!! Anf a high cervix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->