Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

i dont think ill get my hopes up just yet, i would hate a let down. thanks all ill keep posting :) i can stop going back and looking at it hahaha

Here we have 8DPO lol

Attachments

• tweek of 8DPO FMU.jpg
    tweek of 8DPO FMU.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
I tweaked! LOL!!
Looks awesome!!

Attachments

• bayleyboo.jpg
    bayleyboo.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks pam my mind is blank but then im thinking so many things at once, lol arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels a bit better hehe

It's understandable!! I think this is one BIG reason why alot of woman don't test early...LOL...they can't handle it...your doing great and your tests are looks awesome and they are looking darker each day! I can CLEARLY see a difference in the line each time you take one....

d1 I agree with pam, there is a def progression from the first test until now!! and dollar tree's take forever to get dark.. Maybe buy a cheapie store brand besides $tree may get a darker line!! Here is my tweak..

I am so excited for you!!

Oh and Pam's tweak is even better than mine!! Nice job grasshopper hahahaha!

Attachments

• tweek of 8DPO FMU.jpg
    tweek of 8DPO FMU.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
wow d1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think your preggo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you gotten on any websites and looked up what your due date would be?

5Th of may there isnt any chepie ones here in nz dam

d1 I agree with pam, there is a def progression from the first test until now!! and dollar tree's take forever to get dark.. Maybe buy a cheapie store brand besides $tree may get a darker line!! Here is my tweak..

I am so excited for you!!

Oh and Pam's tweak is even better than mine!! Nice job grasshopper hahahaha!

Aww shucks:blush: amommy....I learn from the best!!! LOL!!!

awwwww may is a great month for a baby. my 2nd dd is may 11.

d1 my tests are always darker in the evening as opposed to the fmu. my smu and tmu are darker too

my DD was born May 9th and that year it happened to be mother's day!! She was due June 17, what a wonderful Mother's day surprise she was 6 wks early!

awww amommy thats so awesome! :flower:

my dd who is may 11 sometimes has her birthday on moms day too. and my ds was born on june 21 so his birthday is on dads day sometimes too.

OK so i splashed out got the cheapest in the supermarket lol early answer they are called this was a midday wee and i was busting to go showed up anout 9 min mark

Attachments

• 8DPO early response, midday wee..jpg
    8DPO early response, midday wee..jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 8DPO early response, midday wee. (3).jpg
    8DPO early response, midday wee. (3).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 12
There are TOTALLY LINES ON THOSE THINGS! I think it's your month girly!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol that feels good i wish i could do it out loud, i dont no how to tell OH i dont no if i should just yet **freak out lol**

im really starting to believe, i was praying this cycle and look whats happened. WOW

can someone tweak those last ones for me pleaseeeeeeeee xoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->