Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

alright honey Now i see it, and here it is!

And by the way, cute name for the photo!!! h ahaha

Attachments

• better light 7DPO.jpg
    better light 7DPO.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
  • better light 7DPOi.JPG
    better light 7DPOi.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 10
doesnt look like an evap to me. how long after did it start to show? my evaps i got took a long time to pop up. i just saw your 7 dpo. it looks like you put the ov line at the right spot. where did ff put it?

YAY!!! happy dance for O!!

I will. my hubby already said he is ready to have some sex!! woohoo!!:happydance:

and dktr I think you are knocked up. I seriously see a line on every single test.
and I dont have to squint. it is faint but there

It showed up like a min afrer and slowly got a bit mre obvious. Ff pit me at cd 22 i was sure i od on cd 21 man this waoting sux haha

I can see it honey!

9babies...that's great hun! We'll be sexing it up tonight too...just incase...opks still haven't gotten darker!

Also a fake (evap)wouldnt light up like that on an invert would it?

unfortunately they can...but I don't think you have anything to worry about!

im not sure if it would light up, but i know the only evaps i got were about an hour after taking the test. if it showed in a minute your good!:thumbup:

it is in my journal!!!

It is darker than than my lighting would show. bc my flash kinda ruined it. but yeah It is definitely a positive for me.

: )

and my cm is eggwhite and stretchy. so I am pretty sure tonight is the night I am ovulating.

test looks good...mine get soooooooooooo close...but then nothing...grrrr....
Here are all of my OPK's so far (not including today) and they are not in order anymore cause my youngest found them and messed them up...lol...

Attachments

• opkset.jpg
    opkset.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
yeah mine is seriously darker than it looks in teh pics. and I think you are seriously close!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->