Let the wait begin...

dj's_wife

Waiting To Try (WTT)
Reaction score
Dh and I really weren't planning on starting ttc until August. Lately we have joked around a lot about just going for it and trying, and well let's just say that he obviously felt more comfortable with just going for it than I thought he did. This morning we dtd and he knew I'm during my fertile time(I use FAM), but he still didn't pull out.

I knew I'd be ovulating either today, or within the next 2 days at the latest. Sure enough today I have ovulation pains on my left side.

I'm nervous as all get out because for 10 years we have focused on not getting pregnant that the idea of trying to get pregnant scares the crap outta me. that and the fact that I'll be a plus size preggo chick kinda makes me nervous but I know it won't be the end of the world.

Let the 2ww begin. I'll be testing May 22nd if af doesn't show.

Good luck, I know its a scary feeling to think you are actually TRYING to get pregnant, but at least the process is fun!

so I think I've got past the initial shock of holy crap it's a possibility that I could actually get pregnant this cycle. I had a temp spike today which along with my O pains saturday means that I ovulated yesterday and there's a good chance since I bd the day before.

Dh is so funny as he didn't wanna bd again because he wants to see if he can get me pregnant with just one try. ha. Surprisingly I always thought he'd be the one to have a little panick at the thought of me being pregnant but he's perfectly a ok with it which makes me even more head over heels in love with him that he's super excited to become a daddy.

As of today I've just got some ewcm and that's about it. The next 12 days are going to go soooooo slow.

Too funny! I have had the same kind of panic feeling this time around. I really thought I was done having kids after our second came around. He was such a demanding and needy baby. I kept saying that we were done. He has grown into a very sweet and loving little boy. I was recently ill and not careful with my BC. When I went to the hospital to get an IV for my dehydration they also wanted to give me something stronger than gravol, but I had to do a pee test first. I was very sad that I got a BFN and it really made me realize that I really did want one more. I had always planned on having 3-4 before having our second. Now that my son is 2 3/4 I am so ready for one more. After this I want my DH to get a snip job so that I can't be tempted to say I want another after we have our third.

sorry if tmi but today 2 days after ovulation I checked my cm and it is starting to get creamy however there was a little bit of ewcm with small amount of brown blood? I've certainly never had that any other cycle ever. not sure if that's a good sign or not.

anyone else ever had that?

11 more days to go.

3dpo - temp jumped way up some more, creamy cm, I felt really bloated. almost like that full i have to pee feeling but I didn't have to pee. and lots of gas from the time i woke up to the time i went to bed

4dpo - temp is still up, I have creamy sticky cm, and again I'm gassy

9 more days to go.

8dpo today and let me just say this tww is going sooooooo darn slow but I haven't given into the temptation of testing and I won't until saturday if af isn't here.

my temp is still up, I don't have as much creamy cm but rather from time to time it's kinda stringy/creamy (sorry if tmi), yesterday I had bubbly tummy all evening, bad gas, and my boobs are tender and my nipples are a bit sensitive which neithe ever happens. A few other things I've experienced that have made me question it but who knows it might just be coincidence.

I'm trying not to get excited as I don't wanna get my hopes up only to be disappointed.

4 more days!!!!

alright so I'm 10dpo today and I feel like af is gonna show any day now. My temp dropped which usually happens before af, but my boobies are sore which usually doesn't happen before af. hmmm.

I'm feeling kinda bummed about it.

temp has remained above my coverline as it normally does but yesterday it dropped to 98 and this morning it jumped back to 98.4 YAY. But I won't get too excited as it usually drops and goes back up again right before af. I'm praying this cycle is different and tomorrow I see it go up even higher and then be blessed with a bfp on saturday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->