let to buy scheme

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Briefe background:

me and and husband been privatly renting for a while, he has got a got job ( been there 3 months ) working at events doing stewarding, he is saving to get a security licence ( sia) which then he will have a much better wage and more choice in job. I am a sahm as my daugher is nearly 2 and i lot my job just after i got pregnant. We are looking at relocating in April 2013 not 100% sure where yet but wanna be around south coast area. We stared looking at private renting then going on a council list but thats so hard these days as everyone is trying to get a council property. We have bed credit so a morgage is a no go. We have looked into a scheme called buy to let where you pay a small deposit and you rent the place out untill its yours ( your rent go towards paying off the house, bit like a rightout morgage) We understand doing that right now is not going to happen as only husband works, but we are looking in a couple of years when we have moved and daughter at school and im in work, so we have a secure in come.

Has anyone been or on this scheme and can give me any feedback plkease, thankyou.

No advice but will be watching this thread! Xxx

I don't really have any advice, but it is something I want to do. My poor credit history means I have no chance of a mortgage. Just wish I could earn enough to save for a deposit!

Well at moment with 1 wage we cant afford it but when daughter starts nursery i can work part time and then fulltime so we will have 2 wages. Unless you got a good income not even this is approachable. But its good if you cant get proper morgage. My credit rating i very bad so this seems a good idea.Ive spoken to a few companies and it seems its doable :)

It's definitely one way to do it :) It seems like our only option really if we ever want to own a house, besides winning the lottery. As I'm the only one that works, and my wage isn't even up to £12k so things are always tight. Maybe one day hey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->