Lets do this together

Fitzjojo94

Reaction score
So I am out for September , but am confident for October.
Has any one got ANY tips for conceiving.
Please post below and we can all help each other together and hopefully all get our bfps !!!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I want nothing more right now but to have baby!! Xxxxx

:sex::sex::sex: lol. All joking aside, my tip is to not get so consumed in the thought of baby making that love making becomes routine. The more stress you put yourself under, the harder it is going to be to concieve.

Don't temp, don't opk.
Just have regular sex!!

Really what do u have to gain by knowing exact day of O if your having sex every 2nd day anyway you'll have bountiful supply of sperm waiting for the egg :)

Well I thought I was out this month as I have been getting brown discharge which is what I usually get before starting AF , which was due today but I only still have brown discharge and nothing more :/
Have done a test and it was negative should I count this as my AF?

Take your folic acid. Have sex every other day and then go upside down lol I used to slide off the bed and stay up against it. Cant say it didn't work although my complication is a slight tilted womb. You wana keep it in for at least 20 minutes. X

Well I thought I was out this month as I have been getting brown discharge which is what I usually get before starting AF , which was due today but I only still have brown discharge and nothing more :/
Have done a test and it was negative should I count this as my AF?
Have also been taking my folic acids

Both times i have left it after my AF was due to take a test. Sometimes the hormones aren't strong enough around when your AF was due. x

Looks like I'm out for September. I have no idea where my body is at because of pcos. Bfn today and some spotting. Docs apt on 30th Sept so hoping for Metformin to kick start my af properly so I can calculate things xxx

I'm out for September too...AF showed up today 2 weeks late. Feeling good about October, and I'm loving these suggestions!!

OH has been away for most of the month so I know I'm out too. Not to mention the fact that I'm pretty sure I didn't O this month. Definitely hoping for October!! FX for everyone. I actually recently started doing some fertility yoga! There's a few poses you are supposed to do after you BD and one involves putting your legs up against the wall (it's basic gravity really! lol), I think it's also meant to help calm all of us who are crazy obsessing over it!

:flower: Hi Ladies,

I am CD2 today and officially trying this month. :happydance::happydance:

I am a bit scared as I am 39 next spring and both my children had to be C-sections the last being quite complicated for me.

Hopefully my age won't slow me down, it took 8 months to conceive with my 2nd. The month we fell for our son we bd morning and evening the day I got a positive OPK.

I will be cutting out refined Carbs from my diet.
I will be reducing my coffee to 1 a day and switching to decaf after O
Not drinking alcohol any where near ovulation or after.
exercising 5 days a week for 1/2 hour.
Taking pre-natel vits
Testing with OPK's from CD10
And looking into getting some pressed!

Good luck to everyone:dust::dust:

:flower: Hi Ladies,

I am CD2 today and officially trying this month. :happydance::happydance:

I am a bit scared as I am 39 next spring and both my children had to be C-sections the last being quite complicated for me.

Hopefully my age won't slow me down, it took 8 months to conceive with my 2nd. The month we fell for our son we bd morning and evening the day I got a positive OPK.

I will be cutting out refined Carbs from my diet.
I will be reducing my coffee to 1 a day and switching to decaf after O
Not drinking alcohol any where near ovulation or after.
exercising 5 days a week for 1/2 hour.
Taking pre-natel vits
Testing with OPK's from CD10
And looking into getting some pressed!

Good luck to everyone:dust::dust:
Love your SMEP for this month!!! Hopefully it's faster than 8 months for you this time! I know someone who got pregnant at 45 so I wouldn't worry about your age too much. GL

:dust:

Hi Sweatpea,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I definitely remember putting a couple of pillows under my behind and laying very still for half hour. I think if I turned upside down my OH might think i'd fliped my lid not just my body :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->