Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Allie something is certainly happening:thumbup:

I have been ovulating really late too, although this month is the first time I have ovulated at my normal time since I had Anja a year ago:thumbup:

I think watching my diet helped and vit b6.

Now get that eggy:baby:

I'm glad to hear you ovulated on time! So what stage are you at in your cycle just now?
How much vit b6 are you taking?

I'm just taking a prenatal and getting 2.6 mg of b6 from that. I think next month I'll start on 50 mg.

Well, my diet wasn't so great today--blaming it on the job as usual--but I did do a lot of dancing and games with the kids for quite awhile. I don't know if counts as much but I did get sweaty!

How is everyone doing?

Yeah my healthy eating died today too, we went carls junior:blush:

Im about 5dpo, I took 200mg of the b6 until I ovulated, I didnt plan on taking so much but thats what hubby got!

Was your positive opk ovulatiion, or did it turn out to be bfp?

Also I hope your mum is doing better?:hugs:

Do you mind if I join? I've been a member of BnB for a while but tbh I'd deserted the site for a while (been ttc for 15 months and just felt I may benefit from some time away, which I can say hasn't really worked - hence why I'm back and feel like a loner 'cos everyone that I knew has gone off - meaning good news).

Me and my DH have been to our first FS appointment and have been told that we both need to lose some weight. I need to lose 2 stone, which hurts my head just thinking about it but I have renewed optimism that I shall do it. I'm gonna join the gym as of next week (I know "next week" sounds lame and you're probably thinking there's no time like the present but it's really not an excuse, I'm currently out of the country and will be returning on Sunday so the earliest I can join is literally next week). So I'll be really happy if you'll have me on board 'cos I think this losing weight business is not going to be all that easy.

Do you mind if I join? I've been a member of BnB for a while but tbh I'd deserted the site for a while (been ttc for 15 months and just felt I may benefit from some time away, which I can say hasn't really worked - hence why I'm back and feel like a loner 'cos everyone that I knew has gone off - meaning good news).

Me and my DH have been to our first FS appointment and have been told that we both need to lose some weight. I need to lose 2 stone, which hurts my head just thinking about it but I have renewed optimism that I shall do it. I'm gonna join the gym as of next week (I know "next week" sounds lame and you're probably thinking there's no time like the present but it's really not an excuse, I'm currently out of the country and will be returning on Sunday so the earliest I can join is literally next week). So I'll be really happy if you'll have me on board 'cos I think this losing weight business is not going to be all that easy.

:wave: good luck with losing the 2 stone!

I've not weighed myself this week but I can defo feel my trousers getting looser. Could be due to all the working that I am doing now that we have moved to the coast and there is so many nice trails to walk :thumbup:

I went to the doctor's yesterday and things are fine Im down to 198 lbs. I lost 3 more pounds.

Welcome, Brit, and good luck!! :) :wave:

Great job Shey and Pink! :happydance:

mummy3, so far it's not a BFP or AF, so I'm really hoping it was ovulationg! In any case we managed :sex: lots when I was getting the pos OPKs so I guess we'll see.

:flower:
Welcome! Im a brit living in the states too:thumbup: Goodluck with the weightloss, I hope it helps getting your bfp:hugs:

Well done shey and pink bow, yyou guys are doing sooooo well:thumbup:

Allie, I hope you get lucky this month! Which day are you testing?:hugs:

I don't think I'm going to test until a week from today, the 19th (which is 10 days past my last pos OPK) , if AF doesn't show up before then. That said, I have two dollartree tests just calling my name under the bathroom sink....I will probably cave before then with those!! :haha:

Are you guys poas-aholic's, lol? It's so exciting when there's a whole lot of peeing going on.

I love poas :rofl:
Im due af on the 19th like you Allie!

I have 3 hpts ready to go and 2 opk if I cant resist! 7dpo now and they calling me:blush:

Went docs today and about to head off for a million blood tests, including the day 21 progesterone:thumbup: She wants to do my cholesterol again too:blush:

Ruaridh has all his referrals now:thumbup: poor guy woke up with a cold so he's feeling pretty sorry for himself.

And.......,. It's Anja-Josaphines first birthday today:happydance::cloud9::cake:

I can feel myself turning into a POAS addict, BritAcrossSea! Slowly but surely...the tests really do call your name! :haha:

Happy 1st Birtday to Anja-Josaphine! :cake:

for me AF comes like between the 15th and 19th

And.......,. It's Anja-Josaphines first birthday today:happydance::cloud9::cake:

Happy first birthday x. Are there any special plans?

I feel a bit bummed. We went out for a Brazilian dinner last night and ate far too much so there was no surprise that I was on the heavier side this morning. Err, not so good when weight loss is a goal atm :dohh:. Oh well, the way I'm looking at it is that I officially start as of Monday.

:wave: hi all am back from hols just jumping on to say hi before i start on my washing will post pics in the next few days and will have to catch up on what i have missed :coffee:

Hope you are all well :hugs:

dandy!!! Welcome back!!! :hugs: We've missed you! I can't wait to see holiday pics and hear about your trip! :happydance:

Shey, are you expecting AF or is there a chance you might be pregnant this cycle?

Brit, for me Fridays and Saturdays are always cheat days on a diet! Don't worry about going out for a meal, you know what they say, if you deprive yourself you will just cave in more. I think Monday is a good day to start.

AFM, I was having a great weekend and had some family visiting, we were up all night hanging out last night and then when they left today I noticed I have $140 bucks missing in cash from my purse (I get paid in cash for my summer nannying job)! :( So it must have been one of my teenage cousins! I just can't believe it...they are denying it of course but nothing else makes sense...

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->