Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

:rofl: im the chicken in our relationship :haha:

...chicken fries...interesting

Awww mummy3 that's such a cute/funny story about your DH and the rain. :)

Chicken Fries are, I think, like chicken nuggets but much worse and shaped like french fries with a crispy coating...totally disgusting! It was all they had in the house...so we had chicken fries with french fries on the side!

dude...:haha:

ok had my blood test...can i say OUCH!! it stung this time, dont remember it hurting last time. Am contemplating walking should i walk today or not? they say not to do any strenuous work after a blood test is walking counted as strenuous?

I'd say walking is fine. Dont lift anything for 30-60mins though, I did and have a huge bruise:dohh:

Chicken fries sound ick! We have found a fish and chip shop 5 mins drive away:happydance: going to test it on friday, will have to keep it to only once a week!

Anyone know if bagels are healthy? We have been having them for breakfast and wondering if they were a good choice:shrug:

Still no af here but I have spots:blush: and craving chocolate, I hope my cycles not getting more crazy:wacko:

mummy3 if you eat bagels then go for the thin bagels they are much better for you.

Im down to 190 lbs. woot woot only 56 more to go

great work shey keep it up :thumbup:

well i lifted my groceries after the test anyways...no bruise yet, didnt walk though just drove down to the dog park :D ...:blush:

Im the quantity boss here my OH wants to lose weight also, so im in charge of feeding him smaller amounts than he is used to...haha he already called me boring...hopefully what i do works

Good job Shey!

Mmmmm for fish n chip shop! :thumbup:

Walking sounds fine Dandy! Sorry it hurt.

I love bagels...but I buy the 100% whole grain kind which are healthier and use low fat or no fat cream cheese. I think the fat content varies a lot by brand...the better tasting, probably less healthy. Sad. :)

mummy3 if you eat bagels then go for the thin bagels they are much better for you.

Im down to 190 lbs. woot woot only 56 more to go

:happydance: Well done!!!

Thin bagels? We have either plain ones or cinnamon ones, tried an onion one but ewww! Usually just out butter on them, never really thought about anything else but will try low fat soft cheese:thumbup:

Allie you got any more symptoms?

The backache seems to be less severe today and my breasts aren't quite as sore but I'm still feeling light cramping. I'm starting to feel more doubtful today though because I would have thought I would be feeling 'more' pregnant, not less pregnant today!

Sometimes you can get a lot of symptoms right after ovulation when you have a lot of hormones, after that settles you can get a bit of a lull until preg hormones kick in. I still think you are in:thumbup:

Cramping can be a good sign, with my first it was really noticeable when af was due, felt like full on period pain, with second and third was less severe.

When are you due to test?:flower:

Thanks mummy3! Not due to test technically until Monday, when AF should be here, assuming that's 14dpo...but I will cave and test Friday, I think! :blush:

my fxed for you allie

AFM still waiting to hear from my dr about my blood test, i did a half hour walk today with stints of running (am working up to full running) and then 40 situps when i got home...so im impressed with myself

Good luck Allie:hugs: I have everything crossed for you!

Dandy thats really impressive! I wish I could go running again, I used to love it:flower:

I did a test this morning and was another faint positive like the last 2 months, so going to wait and see if bleeding starts. Hopefully this will stop after get thyroid meds again, appointment is next tuesday:thumbup:

Dandy when do you expect your results back? They are sooooo fast here in california compared to back in the UK!

Breakfast today is sausage and fried egg with a side of chocolate :rofl: Have been walking the dog everyday though to a small dogs club we found:thumbup:

Ooh should also tell, we went to the dog club last night and poor dh got flashed:flasher: There was this kinda loud obnoxious woman (I'm sure we all know the type) She was decked out in really dressed up trousers and a strappy top, well she bent over to pick up her dog and omg you could see everything :shock: hubby didn't know what to do:haha:

:rofl: oh mum3 your poor hubby :haha: excellent on the dog walking. have you cut out most of the crap from your diet??

I dont know when they will call i was hoping to make an app for next week cause my dr is so hard to get into...but if they dont call till next week then it might be the week after

I'm trying really really hard with the crap cutting but its soooo hard:blush: We went shopping earlier and hubby surprised me with an assorted dozen from krispy kreme :dohh:

That seems an awful long time to wait, I had mine last fri, got the results monday:wacko: Have you had af yet?

:dohh: i love krispy kreme!!!

no af..notice CD80 :p

my dr only works mondays, wed and thursdays so maybe she wont get the results till monday and thats when ill get a call :shrug: hope its soon

my temps appear to be up, im wondering if I Oved in vegas :shrug:

Try a hpt maybe? 80 days:shock: I cant even imagine how frustrating that would be:hugs:

I really hope your doc has answers! MY friend has pcos if thats what it turns out to be and metformin did wonders for her:thumbup:

Gosh I know about krispy kreme, I try so hard and then he goes and does that :rofl: Had to test the lemon one and the kreme filled right away:blush:
Lunch was cheetos, dipped in ketchup and wrapped in ham:haha:

hpt is a home pregnancy test, I always have them around, wow ifI was cycle day 80 I'd be testing near enough every day:dohh:

Im really really bad :rofl: had the gallbladder pains yesterday so I know i'm having way too much fat:blush:

I wish i had more hpt around but I don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->