Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

oh lol :dohh: i so knew that :dohh: i only have one hpt avail...so my test date...provided nothing changes is next week on 25 Aug :D so we'll see what happens

Dandy did you and dh :sex: in Vegas around ov time? FX if you did!!!

Hope you get your results back soon. Good job on the running.

Mummy3 good job on the dog walking! omg, I laughed soooo hard at the flasher smiley. I didn't know there was such a thing. Funny about your hubby, too.

Mmm Krispy Kreme. I love it!

AFM, I've just been going 2ww crazy but I'm in doubtville today because it just seems weird to have ovulated on CD34!! I know it's possible but I dunno. I tested BFN today (9 dpo).

Speaking of testing, I have 3 $1 hpts in my bathroom and I'm just going to test every day until they're gone now lol.

Anyways, what's everyone's plans for the weekend?

allie...we only :sex: a couple of times...so not really enough to think its really possible this time round...which means i might have to wait another 3 months :dohh: i did have alot of ewcm and cramping while in vegas so maybe one little spermie did get through :shrug: heres hoping its at least the end of one cycle for me

good luck dandy hope you get your :bfp:

asfm still no sign of :af:

Good luck, you really never know ,especially when you have weird cycles like we do!

Sorry no AF shey!

sorry to shey

thanx...but im really doubtful

ok girls if my cervix feels open to me what does that mean? is it normally open before or after Ov?

also was bad yesterday, was raining so no exercise also had a couple of drinks :dohh:

Well, I took a FRER today and BFN. I bought a 3 pack though wo will test in the AM, again. Starting to feel more doubtful though!

dandy, I know so little about cervical position. I've tried figuring it out on here but I've read conflicting info. I know it's open before ov, but no sure when it's meant to close again. There's an acronym...I think it's S.H.O.W....Soft, high, open, wet....for when you are ovulating.

thanx allie, well it felt closed to me this morning, and with the temp drop i think AF might be on the way...fxed for the end of this cycle, and it is shorter than the last one...so maybe the vitex did help a little :shrug:

I'm baccckkkk!!!!
Stupid computer got a virus so hubby is trying to fix it:dohh:

Sorry about the bfn Allie, a good test for early is the target up and up, they are 10 bucks for 3:thumbup: You have another couple of days though right so its still very early!

Dandy, I follow cervical position, I find when ovulating its a very obvious open and lasts, for me, around 5 days. I get no real change for af, it doesn't open for me at af. When pregnant I find it gets kinda pinched/pointy, very hard to describe:haha::blush:

Shey I gain lots of preg tests just in case, if im at dollar store or if they are on offer:thumbup:

Well after the faint positive on wed my af still hasn't arrived so i'm working on the nerve to do a digi. Haven't got much hope though as have had these faints the last couple of months and my af is random and my hormones are whacked:dohh: Will update later!

:shock: The digi says positive!!
No 4 on way:cloud9:
No idea how far gone, but the hormones must be higher this time than with my chemicals:thumbup:
Also with my hormones so out of whack on the blood test I have no idea how this happened:wacko: :rofl:

If you ladies don't mind I'd like to hang around for a bit though:blush:

yeah sure mum3 stay with us :hugs: :happydance: congrats on the BFP!!!!

AFM my temp has dropped so i think maybe AF is on the way :cry: least its finally another cycle over and i can work on getting a BFP for the next one and/or my dr can help me to ov sooner

AFM my temp has dropped so i think maybe AF is on the way :cry: least its finally another cycle over and i can work on getting a BFP for the next one and/or my dr can help me to ov sooner

I dont know much about temping, but you are not out until the with shows!:hugs:
There are things you can take to bring ovulation forward, vit b6/soy/clomid, I'm sure your doctor will have answers when he gets your test results:flower:

well girlies i had a big day at dog agility training on sunday, got home and went to bed at about 7 pm lol, raz - my dog, put himself to bed at 5pm...we were both buggered :haha:

so temp went even further down now so just waiting for AF to show now

Congrats mummy3. i don't even have a dollar i am broke

Shey can you go to the doctors then? If you are 3 days late it would prob be best to check:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->