Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

My BF will be home tomorrow from his trip and he's gonna buy me some more and then Tuesday Im gonna go to his house to get them and test.

good luck shey

:dohh: i wish we had BD more in vegas :dohh: then maybe i could have had my BFP this month :cry:

Good luck for tuesday shey:flower:

Dandy it only takes one bd, sometimes doing it more often can lower sperm quality:hugs:

thanx mum3...i guess we just missed the right time then oh well least i can start again

No af means you are still in! When will you get your results?:flower:

dude i have no idea!! i thought i would have heard from my dr yesterday at the latest...still no news :shrug: :dohh:

my temp went bak up today...:shrug: and my cervix still feels open to me... im so lost

the :witch: got me today so im out this month

:hugs: shey, keep up the healthy habits and you will get there :thumbup: though you are allowed to be naughty during AF ;)

I'm sorry shey:hugs:

Dandy :shock: I cant believe they still have you waiting!?

...me either...my OH keeps telling me results take time and to have some patience...

I had mine done on a fri then results the following mon!!
Try chasing them up incase they have lost them:dohh::nope:

yeppo :thumbup: the results are in, my dr doesnt work today so a nurse has left her a msg to contact me and let me know if/when i need to make an appointment, should hear back tomorrow

mummy3, congrats!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: omg, that is so wonderful and unexpected!! When was your last AF? I guess it was meant to be. :dance:

It's funny, I've been away for the weekend and I was on another thread I'm on with new_to_ttc and I saw that she was your BUMP BUDDY! And I was like, hey, I know her!! Bump buddy?!?! :) So I rushed over here to see hehe....small world.

Shey, sorry about the :witch: She got me today too! :( Boo, but at least this longest cycle ever (for me, at 48 days) is finally over. I hope I'm back to my regular 35 days this month, and I really hope this is my month so I can be your bump buddy mummy3! Along with dandy and shey of course! :)

dandy, glad your results are in, and hope you get an appt soon! Any sign of AF? I don't do temping (yet...might start this cycle) so am not much help there.

DH and I went to a town in Canada for the weekend and did some shopping and sadly, a lot of eating. :blush: Also, we stocked up on yummy chocolate that we miss from the UK...Maltesers and Crunchies and the like...so now my fridge is full of chocolate! Oh, well, I couldn't leave Canada without the chocolate. I'll just have to ration it as well as I can.

I'm joining up with Weight Watchers again tomorrow, as well. I lost 15 lbs with them before, which isn't massive but I only need to lose 20 to be at my goal so I think I should do it!

wow i wish i could lose weight...my dieting and exercising is not taking any kg off me :(

glad you had a good weekend allie

no sign of AF...thought she was on her way but then my temp went bak up...so i have no idea whats happening :shrug: maybe i havent Oved yet at all :cry: ill just wait on the results

Allie I would love to be bump buddies with you too. my last cycle was 35 days. my cycles vary

mummy3, congrats!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: omg, that is so wonderful and unexpected!! When was your last AF? I guess it was meant to be. :dance:

It's funny, I've been away for the weekend and I was on another thread I'm on with new_to_ttc and I saw that she was your BUMP BUDDY! And I was like, hey, I know her!! Bump buddy?!?! :) So I rushed over here to see hehe....small world.

Shey, sorry about the :witch: She got me today too! :( Boo, but at least this longest cycle ever (for me, at 48 days) is finally over. I hope I'm back to my regular 35 days this month, and I really hope this is my month so I can be your bump buddy mummy3! Along with dandy and shey of course! :)

dandy, glad your results are in, and hope you get an appt soon! Any sign of AF? I don't do temping (yet...might start this cycle) so am not much help there.

DH and I went to a town in Canada for the weekend and did some shopping and sadly, a lot of eating. :blush: Also, we stocked up on yummy chocolate that we miss from the UK...Maltesers and Crunchies and the like...so now my fridge is full of chocolate! Oh, well, I couldn't leave Canada without the chocolate. I'll just have to ration it as well as I can.

I'm joining up with Weight Watchers again tomorrow, as well. I lost 15 lbs with them before, which isn't massive but I only need to lose 20 to be at my goal so I think I should do it!

:hugs: Thanks! Yeah it is very unexpected esp as I didn't get a positive opk and my hormones are messed up:wacko:

You are soooo lucky getting all that amazing chocolate, I want a crunchie or a double decker so bad:nope:

I don't understand temping but I do have a cbfm here that I haven't used. if any of you girls want it I will go on a hunt to find it (we moved, its in a box somewhere:dohh:)

Dandy im so glad you got your results, first thing I thought about this morning:blush:
Please let us know what the doc says when they back:hugs:

oh mummy3 i'll take it hehe I never had a cbfm

Aw, dandy, it's so hard not knowing what's going on with your body! :hugs: I really empathize with you....so glad your results are in and you are going to get some answers.

For weight loss, I never lose anything on my own either. I don't know why. I think Weight Watchers is good for me because you're held accountable at a weigh-in each week and since you're paying $ you're more likely to use it.

I was being cheap but I'm mad enough at my cycle now to fork over the money!

mummy3, it just goes to show it was meant to be! Do you know how many DPO you are?

I bet there are British stores in San Diego. Alex and I found a ton when we were in Orlando and we bought all kinds of good chocolate.

If you find the CBFM I'd happily take it....less human error than temping!

I hope everyone has a good day. Today is a day off for me and tomorrow I start my new position--with autistic students at the high school. I'm nervous but excited. I miss my nannying charges but am happy to get away from the junk food lol. I just wish I wasn't in the throngs of AF when I start my new job.

:hugs: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->