Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Thanks Dandy :hugs: Nice to know I'm not the only impatient one!
Sounds like you have a great Dr :thumbup: Wishing mine had said the same to me. Oh well, just another 6 months to try before they'll really do anything... Oh, and I never remember anything the Dr says! They only emphasized that it wasn't hormonal testing, Just regular stuff I suppose.
I decided to get a HPT, tested this morning with FMU but it was negative...:cry: Do you ever start to think it's just not supposed to happen? Like you've seen so many BFNs that you can't even imagine seeing a BFP? Like there's no point even testing... Or maybe I've just always known that I'm not yet... hmmm... Just wish there was something I could physically do.:shrug:
Sorry, didn't mean to get all depressing! I'm ok really! And there is something I can do (apart from the obvious!:blush:), I can get myself fit and ready to have a baby! :happydance:
I hope your tests come back ok, and your Dr can help you. FXd!! When do you expect your results?
Well done on your diet and exercise. Yesterday I didn't really do too much, but I don't think I ate too badly either... Too much pasta is probably my problem! I think cutting down portion size is the first thing. Since meeting my DH my portion sizes have crept up to his! :haha:

I hope your LO is much better today Shey. :hugs:

danniii im exactly the same!! :haha: since meeting my OH my portion sizes are his size tooooo so i have cut us both back (he wants to lose weight too, cept he wont exercise :dohh: )

i get my results back tomorrow!! :happydance: so what i remember she tells me i will let you all know :haha:

yes rightio we can do something and that is to eat good and work out good :thumbup: lets get our bodies ready!!

yeah i kinda have never felt that i have actually been pg...i wonder if when i do fall (if ever:dohh:) i will feel like i am before i test :shrug: i hope so

so for lunch for the last 2 days i have had salad :) and i have done big walks too, just got home from another one im very impressed with myself

so my sister has just told me she has come off the pill and her and her OH are NTNP :( which i know i should be happy for her...but im hoping i fall pg first and am gonna be so jealous if she does :( i cant help how i feel :dohh: i really hope i get some answers today and i really hope we catch the eggie this cycle (in the next 3 months hopefully)

Welcome Danniii and Lindsey! :wave:

Shey, glad your LO is feeling better. FX this is all of our cycles!!

dandy, Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to hear how your appt went. And well done on the eating and exercise!! You're doing fabulously. :dance:

Regarding your feelings about your sister...totally normal!!! I would feel exactly the same way. Don't feel guilty, of course you'll be super happy for her when she get's pregnant, but yeah, I totally understand.

mummy3, please stay with us even though you're preggers now. :flower: You are our first thread 'graduate'! :hugs:

i agree with allie mum3 do stay :hugs: i even put a bfp next to your name on the front page :D

thanx allie, i will let you all know how it goes 4 1/2 hours till my app
thanx for the comfort too :hugs: you sure have made me feel better

i know im doing ok...but im not losing any weight :nope: its so frustrating!!

Thanks ladies! he's feelin a lil better but he wouldn't really eat anything today.

ok just got back from the dr's

basically she thinks pretty definate PCOS, so is sending me to a gyno, prob wont get in there till end of October

also with my results she has discovered i have slightly high cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) so i have to cut out meat fats, dairy fats and baked goods fats a bit...which hopefully i am doing already and will see an improvement with the next test.

also i have some elevated liver results :shrug: she said can be the result of a virus (had nothing), meds - possibly the vitex, or "fatty Liver" which will need an ultrasound.

so in 1 month i am to go for another blood test to check my liver and cholesterol, in that time i am not to take any meds ie the vitex or maca, just so she can rule out meds as a cause :(

also when i get into the gyno i will prob have to have more blood tests :cry: i hate needles!!

thats all i can remember...:dohh: i really hope i Ov and get pg before i go to the gyn so i can miss out on that blood test

Aww dandy I hope things get better and that you get your :bfp: this month

So happy you finally had your appt dandy. Knowledge is power and now you have some answers. Sorry you may have to get more blood drawn, though! :hugs:

The good thing about PCOS is the best thing you can do for it is diet and exercise, which you're doing! :thumbup: Did they mention doing anything like metformin or clomid? It seems people have good success with them. Of course, FX you catch an eggy this cycle before the gyno appt. :dust:

How are you feeling?

i feel fine, nervous about more blood tests :(

no she didnt talk about clomid or anything, that prob the gynos field so we'll have to wait and see what she says now

yes definatly trying to lose some kg, according to my body mass index i am overweight by like 10kg...so thats how much i wanna lose

today i have eaten cereal for bfast and a salad with ham and american mustard in it for lunch..so im being as good as i can

I just googled and 10 kg is 22 lbs...that's exactly what I need to lose as well for my BMI to be in the 'healthy' range, as well.

It's frustrating because it's not that much if you think about it. I don't want to offend any seriously overweight people but sometimes I feel annoyed because it seems my cycles are super senstive to my weight...like my body does not let me be overweight, it messes with my cycles. But I see obese people pregnant and having babies all the time. So, it's just like, why is my body the sensitive one? *rant over*

But I know we can do this!! If two lbs a week is healthy to lose, then that's like 1 kg a week....so let's make it happen! :thumbup:

It's too late for tonight but I'm going to the gym tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a good day.

im trying Allie :dohh: but i swear im not losing any weight!!

i know exactly what you mean, it doesnt seem fair when we are not "overweight" by too much :dohh:

I really hope if i can manage to lose weight that my cycles will shorten

Yeah when the weight won't budge it sucks. But I can't say I'm trying very hard right now. I just had pizza!

im learning to ride a bike so i can cycle some days and give my dog a better run, maybe that will help me to lose some more kg :shrug:

come on work out girlies how is everyone else going? are we staying on target?

Hope things get better for ya Dandy

i just wanted to encourage you gals here.

I was never one to believe the whole lose weight & you'll get pregnant stuff, i mean i'd see women two or three times my size with kids & wonder why them & not me.

I took the begining of this year off ttc after doing 4 months of clomid then 4 months of iui treatment which neither of them worked. I have insulin resistance & boarderline PCOS so it was really hard. After 6 or so months i lost just 5kgs of the 20kgs i needed to lose to get to my right BMI.

Had a review with my fertility Dr who suggested we give clomid another go while i keep losing weight so we did & here i am 7 weeks pregnant after the first month.

I know everyone is different but i wanted to let you know that something will work for you. Try not to give up! :) :hugs:

thank you carissa

congratulations on your little bump :)

i have just been diagnosed with PCOS and am being referred to a FS for confirmation, and then maybe they will put me on clomid too :hugs: i hope it works for me as it did for you

Aww Dandy I hope things go well for you. hope you get your :bfp: this month.

Asfm I am charting and according to FF I O on CD8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->