Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

wow CD 8 seems very early to O :shrug: not that i would know :haha: when I Ov on like CD 70 :dohh:

Normally I Ov between CD 15 and CD 19

Thank you, Carrissa! Congrats on your BFP and happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Shey, I just looked at your chart...that is so early to ov!! Your temps run high...are you using a basal body therm and temping in the AM? I mean I'm sure every body is very different. How is your cm and cp?

Hey ladies, Sorry I've been away from BnB for a few days, life's been pretty busy this week. Dandy, I'm glad you got your test results and have some answers. I know what you mean about blood tests though, I had one this week and just had to keep thinking "it'll be ok, it's for a good reason blah blah blah" and actually, it wasn't as bad as I was making myself think it would be! I hope you get your BFP first!
When I get my results I'll let you guys know.
Allie84, I think I'm the same. I'm just a little overweight, weirdly I want to lose about the same as you! It's crazy to think that just that tiny bit of extra weight can make such a difference, especially when you see so many overweight people with children (maybe I should stop watching Jeremy Kyle...:haha:). Oh well, at least it's something we can actually do. I've been rubbish so far, my diet is awful and I've been getting the bus to work all week (although I did hurt my knee).
I completely understand about wanting to fall before your sister Dandy. My friend's sister (who abandoned her first baby 18months after it was born -years ago- and doesn't know who the father is :growlmad:) is about to give birth, and another of her friends is too. I'm trying to feel happy for them (well for the friend!) but I can't help but feel jealous. My manager has just started trying too. I'm really happy for her, and I know it's not a race :haha:, but I hope she doesn't fall before us...:sad1: Makes me feel so guilty.
Hope you're all feeling good today. Going to start cooking better meals, NOT SNACKING!! and doing some exercise...*sigh* I just don't get that "exercise is addictive" thing...:shrug: Thankyou Carissa for your words of hope!! You've inspired me to work a lot harder!
xx

:wave: dannii yes i dont understand the addictive side of exercise either..i am only consistent with it most days for my dog :dohh: without him i think i would be soo much worse off
i hope both you and i fall pg before our boss and sister :hugs:

let us know how the results go fxed for you

AFM i heard from the gyno on friday and have an app for the 16 Oct so thats heaps of time to get a BFP first...if i Ov first :dohh:

FXd we both Ov soon Dandy!! I'll keep you updated about test results. xx

It's been a while since I was on here, sorry about that. I've just been catching up though so at least I'm aware of what's going on with you girls - don't like to be left behind.

I've been having some dramas with my weight loss plan. First week - lost 4lb (great) but the second week I thought I'd treat myself to a dominos pizza - well, didn't see what the harm was 'cos I was booked in for a class at the gym the next day. AND the harm was... literally one song into the 1hr long session I done my back in and seriously couldn't move! Never felt so much pain in my life. I went to see a physio the next day who told me I'd nipped my ligament so that was me done for at least a week with frozen peas on my back and unable to do any exercise. Went on the scales at the end of that week... Gained 4lbs (bummer) but good news though, been back to the gym this week and lost those blinking 4lbs again - yeay!

So, I'm back on track and feeling positive about the whole thing. Had a lovely Sunday roast but don't feel guilty 'cos went swimming this morning for 40mins and then finished the day with a nice long dog walk.

BTW is anybody calorie counting and have an Iphone? I know calorie counting can be a right pain in the backside but I've downloaded this free app called MyFitnessPal and it's excellent and makes the whole thing V.easy.

Oooh and from my catch up... Thanks Carissasbump for sharing. It's great to hear success stories. I must admit it is very easy to lose faith in the whole thing but it's definitely boosted my pma. And congrats on the bump.

Danniii, I know you say that it's not a race but doesn't it just sometimes feel like it is? I'm sure the knowledge of having so many folks trying around us isn't good for our mental state, that's why we've now told anyone who knew we were ttc that we've taken a break from it all, well all apart from my sister but that's it.

:wave: hey brit, sorry to hear you had a set back. but good job on the work now :thumbup:

I think i maybe have lost 1kg...but i havent weighed since the bad day yesterday for fathers day..better just keep at it

it is hard to not "race" when everyone else is TTC too :cry:

I was calorie counting...but it was too tedious :haha: so have kinda given up :shrug: do not have an iphone though

thanks ladies :)

just a few more things.... if you dont mind?!

i found it best not to deny myself if i wanted something, chocolate cake sure but not the big slice you use to have. or if i knew i was going out to dinner in the next few days or the weekend i would try to save my treat till then- i want a bag of chips but i know there will be apple pie or devils food cake where i am going out for dinner & i would easily put the chips back. :) hehehehe... i did have fall apart days where that thinking didn't work but most of the time it did work.

they say even losing 10% of your excess weight can help you fall pregnant. Good luck girls & if i can help in anyway please let me know- even if its just to remind you where you will get soon! :)

p.s: if you haven't already i highly recommend you get your glucos checked you MIGHT have insulin resistance which makes weight loss harder & PCOS- those together are harder than ever!! But can be done!! :)

Good Luck & you can do it!! :) <3

:hugs: thanx carissa

i may have pcos, going to the gyn in october, my gp thinks yes i do have it, i have slightly high cholesterol (is that the word :dohh: cant remeber) which i have bought all low fat dairy now

our naughty snacks consist of vege chips, which are surprisingly yummy, and ice cream...though i had to buy the low fat not as many nice flavours now :dohh: but yes thank you for your tips, i will take them on board, do hang around our board if you like and keep us updated on your little bump :)

Hi everyone! :wave: :hugs: Thanks again Carissa for all of the words of wisdom.

Not much new here...it's a holiday weekend so hubby and I have been playing Harry Potter Lego on the Wii and I went shopping all day yesterday with my cousins. I seem to always have an excuse for eating like crap (now it's a holiday weekend) and I know that really is no excuse good enough! I just need to suck it up.

My cycle seems to be progessing normally though, so FX I ovulate this week sometime. We've been BDing like crazy just in case!!

:wave: hello ladies, sorry haven't been around for a while, just had so much stuff on and completely forgot about this thread oops :dohh:

So I weighed myself the other day and I was 5lbs lighter than I thought I was :happydance:
Weighing again on friday.

Well done to all of you and keep it up :thumbup:

hey ladies sorry havent been on lately had family over for the weekend

pink, shey :wave:

pink - good job, what are you doing to help with your weightloss? sounds like it is working for you :thumbup:

Pink that's fabulous weight loss. I weigh myself every Saturday morning so I'm hoping I'm gonna have a loss again this week. FX.

Good job Pink! Well done, that's great!

How is everyone today?

I have nothing new to report, yet. Hoping to start Weight Watchers meetings next week which worked for me last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->