Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

i've heard of the special k diet, i think we have that over here hadnt done any research, so your supposed to have cereal twice a day?...hmm have you seen the special k with the chocolaty flakes? do you have that there?

if you stopped comfort eating then you prob wouldnt put all the weight back on :/

can you do something else when you think about snacking when its not snack time? like walk or ride ur bike or play with your cats? go outside? i dunno :shrug:

It's quite hard because of my mental health which I am trying my hardest to battle... I can't go out of the house by myself unless I know I will be met halfway or something. My OH works nights so he can't be with me during the day so I tend to just stay in unless I walk the dogs (and I only do it because they are with me).

It's a really hard thing to deal with :blush:

We have loads of different special k cereals, ones with chocolate, fruit etc.

I want to do this, I've had enough of feeling like this.

:thumbup: well good on you for taking the initiative thats a big step :hugs: sorry its so hard for you, im sure the dogs wont mind walking whenever you feel like nibbling :)

however you go about this make sure its best for you :hugs:

I agree with Dandy! as long as you are doing what's best for you Sequeena.

Welcome, Sequeena! :wave: Cute about your cats diving off the bike! :haha: Do what you're comfortable with and don't be discouraged, even dancing around the house is exercise---which I do when I'm alone haha.

Dandy and Shey, thanks for the great tips. :thumbup: You girls are doing so well! Very inspiring.

Shey, with your protein diet, what do you snack on?

Snacking in the evening is my biggest downfall. I've tried brushing my teeth earlier but it hasn't worked so far to stop me eating sweets at night! And when I get off of work.

Dandy, what is milo? I've been meaning to ask.

um i thought milo was everywhere :haha: its choc powder i guess that you mix in milk to make a choc drink :) yummy

:hi: ladies i am keeping fit and trying to loses weight i go the gym mon,tue,wen,fri i ride there and ride home i love it when i get in the gym i go on the crosstrainer for 20mins do a mile run and do some light weights then i go on the stepper for 20 mins xxxxxxxxx

:argh:
I'm visiting!:hugs: My diet has been pretty awful lately! Dandy I have cholesterol probs too, it can go down really fast though:thumbup:

Sequeena you are soooooo brave, its all about that first step:hugs:

Allie yay on about to ovulate:happydance:

Welcome, Sequeena! :wave: Cute about your cats diving off the bike! :haha: Do what you're comfortable with and don't be discouraged, even dancing around the house is exercise---which I do when I'm alone haha.

Dandy and Shey, thanks for the great tips. :thumbup: You girls are doing so well! Very inspiring.

Shey, with your protein diet, what do you snack on?

Snacking in the evening is my biggest downfall. I've tried brushing my teeth earlier but it hasn't worked so far to stop me eating sweets at night! And when I get off of work.

Dandy, what is milo? I've been meaning to ask.

Allie I snack on fruits and protein bars. on the weekends Im allowed to eat something with carbs but only on the weekends.

Hey Guys, been catching up again!!
My 'eating-better-and-exercising-more plan' isn't really going very well! :blush: I think the worst parts for me are getting home from work and snacking. I always want carbs too - spaghetti mostly! I try to convince myself that at least it's not cake, but I'm not sure I'm even fooling myself anymore!:haha:
Going to try harder this weekend though (time at home alone is the worst time to snack!), and going to exercise and drink enough water too.
Just started taking Agnus Castus (Vitex) yesterday, so I'm hoping it's going to help my cycle length (don't even know what CD I'm on anymore!).
No news about blood tests yet, so I think I'll phone on monday if I haven't heard from them by then.
Sequeena :hugs: I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I remember when my best friend went through something similar. In the end she just had to take a deep breath and start doing things. I hope life starts to look brighter for you soon. :hugs:

Did quite a bit of walking today which is good :) even managed to have 4 of my 5 a day :D

Yay lost 3lbs this week, would have liked a bit more but oh well xx

Well, haven't done quite so badly today. Had yoghurt and fruit for breakfast and couscous and stir-fry veg for lunch. Too much tea as usual and no exercise yet! But I'll try to do some before the day is out. Does BDing count...?

:haha: ;)

well i had lost almost 3 kg...then we went away for the weekend :cry: i think i put it all back on :cry: im gonna be extra good/tough this week to try to work it all off again :thumbup:

My weekly weigh in on Saturday revealed that I'd lost another 3lbs :yipee: so that's 7lbs in total so far. Am feeling very pleased with myself atm.

Dandy - bet you had a great time though this weekend. You're allowed a slip from time to time but you're doing the best by staying firm and getting straight back to being good.

So I eat my salad with raspberry vingerette dressing, some cottage cheese with peaches for lunch, for breakfast I have either a piece of toast or some eggs, for dinner I have meat and veggies and in between I have protein shakes or protein bars.

Mmmm raspberry vinegarette, that sounds really scrummy!

My weekly weigh in on Saturday revealed that I'd lost another 3lbs :yipee: so that's 7lbs in total so far. Am feeling very pleased with myself atm.

Dandy - bet you had a great time though this weekend. You're allowed a slip from time to time but you're doing the best by staying firm and getting straight back to being good.

brit thats an awesome weight loss :happydance:

:dohh: yes i had a good weekend but i put on the 2 kg that i had lost :dohh: i had lost 3 kg now i've only lost 1kg total :dohh: better get back to being good so i can lose that weight again. its soo hard to be good when you are out :nope:

my OH is overweight :( he keeps getting chest pains, but wont see a dr he says they will just tell him to lose weight :( i have put him on a diet he only gets healthy food from me, but the main prob is the lack of exercise :( i dont like that he keeps having chest pains :cry:

also im wondering if the healthy eating and exercise is helping to keep my temps more stable, they were all over the place last cycle, i guess we'll see as my cycle gets longer :shrug:

I totally agree with the problem being lack of exercise - hope that doesn't sound rude. It's just that I'm finding that I'm actually eating more now that I'm calorie counting. I'm sure it's the exercise that is shifting the weight.

If you're OH is having chest pains then it sounds like the best place would be to head to a dr. I don't know, men - they can be really stubbon at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->