Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

He probably gets more positive reinforcement than he earned! I dont hit, doubt it would work anyway:thumbup:

I accidentally took tylenol pm this afternoon for a headache, so been trying desperately to stay awake:dohh: cue lots and lots of sugar:blush:

Allie, thats pretty bad they didnt have any healthy things in at all:hugs:

:rofl: You guys crack me up. I worked at a nursery in Scotland and we paraded the toddlers around the neighborhood on leashes in groups! It was quite the sight, and while I don't have a dog I don't doubt there were similarities in technique.....

mummy, i'm impressed you've managed to stay awake on the tylenol pm! Don't some people do that for kicks because it's like being stoned or something? I think I've heard of people doing it with ambien. So I imagine you're having quite the experience and looking after LOs.

Oh yeah, and I got in an hour of walking with DH tonight. :)

awesome work Allie :happydance: good job I bet parading those kids around was a sight :haha:

i was naughty when i got home from work...instead of making a sandwich, i had some lemon meringue cake...and cookies :blush:

and to top it off its raining...so i might not get my walk in :blush: i a bad girl lol

Morning :waves:
Hows everyone doing?
Im on day 3 of my detox, Im starving but I kind of do feel better and I swear that my trousers are looser!

thats awesome that you are noticing a difference pink :) :thumbup: good work

AFM i did go for my walk my dog and I both in rain coats so thats 3 walking days in a row yay me

Morning Ladies,

Well I wasn't too bad yesterday with my food, had the following

b/f - weetabix lunch - Bacon and Mushroom Omelette (dry fried) Dinner - Chilli Beef Stir Fry and Noodles - They are all classed as free food for Slimming World so it was a good day. But I did have a bag of crisps!

Exercise - Went for a quick Jog and then did some calisthenics. Today will do Jillian Michaels DVD and go for a jog later this evening.

The jog is minimal distance at the min as I am a newbie to this, my OH has been coming with me, but as he is away this weekend I will be going myself Fri through Monday! Hope I manage to do it, I get a bit scaredy on my own and embarrassed lol.

We go to Benidorm for 4 days next week so as much as I am craving some KFC this weekend I will be sticking to healthy eating, must think Bikini!. Just need to get some nice tasty things me thinks!

I need to think bikini to kitty...for vegas lol sounds like you have a good plan in place :thumbup:

but i failed today, had some wine and chips tonight...will try to do better tomorrow :dohh:

Wow everyones doing way more exercise than me:blush:

I collapsed asleep by 7 30 last night, will not be repeating that again:dohh:

Im pretty sure my diet was great last night being that I was asleep :rofl: had 2 fried eggs this morn though!

Whats everyone up to today?:flower:

Morning Ladies,

Well I wasn't too bad yesterday with my food, had the following

b/f - weetabix lunch - Bacon and Mushroom Omelette (dry fried) Dinner - Chilli Beef Stir Fry and Noodles - They are all classed as free food for Slimming World so it was a good day. But I did have a bag of crisps!

Exercise - Went for a quick Jog and then did some calisthenics. Today will do Jillian Michaels DVD and go for a jog later this evening.

The jog is minimal distance at the min as I am a newbie to this, my OH has been coming with me, but as he is away this weekend I will be going myself Fri through Monday! Hope I manage to do it, I get a bit scaredy on my own and embarrassed lol.

We go to Benidorm for 4 days next week so as much as I am craving some KFC this weekend I will be sticking to healthy eating, must think Bikini!. Just need to get some nice tasty things me thinks!

Well done for jogging! Im sure you will be fine by yourself, think bikini!!:thumbup:

Where about in Lancashire are you? I lived there for a bit before coming to the states!

May I join?! I'd love to lose about 20lbs (but would settle for 15) :)

Welcome Silly :wave: yes good luck with the weight loss

mum3 - you have to work on your food intake more than your exercise :p so you are doing well :thumbup:

well from this weekend it looks like im gonna be pretty busy getting ready for vegas...have to clean my house, get my hair done..some waxing :blush: shopping, packing, I have my Dr's app..gonna be busy

got given our itinerary last night :happydance: 8 days till we go

well from this weekend it looks like im gonna be pretty busy getting ready for vegas...have to clean my house, get my hair done..some waxing :blush: shopping, packing, I have my Dr's app..gonna be busy

got given our itinerary last night :happydance: 8 days till we go

8 days isn't long, I bet you're soooo excited!!

Waxing.... leg beard??!:haha:

My food is really crap, I just cannot bring myself to have the healthy stuff:blush: Lunch was noodles and a peach pie:nope:

Hubby has threatened to get me bran flakes for tea tonight:growlmad:

lol :rofl: your hubby is trying to look after you :p miss galstone (or kidney stone...cant remember :shrug:) :p

um no i epilate my legs (speaking of which, i have to do that at some point also)...waxing is for :blush: somewhere else ;)

definately getting excited!! the break from work will be nice

ouch epilating:nope: I tried that once, it was the worst pain!

I have a gallstone, caused by diet too high in fat:blush:

:wacko: does waxing not really hurt? I shave and even that scares me, takes a few days beforehand to get courage:haha: had a c-section for my youngest and I absolutely hate even touching the scar so now shaving is a million times worse!

lol tsk tsk

:rofl: yes epilating hurts its the worst above the knee..that takes a bit of courage...but after the initiall ooooooouuuuuccccchhhhh..its kinda becomes bearable

um no waxing doesnt reallly hurt, oh, sometimes i jump when they pull the wax off lol, but its over pretty quick, if i shave i have to shave every 2nd day, I have brown hair so its all noticeable and thick and annoying (talking about legs)

Ive been meaning to reply to this for over an hour, fell asleep again:wacko: very very strange! Thankfully the kids were sleeping too:thumbup:

:rofl: I am cringing at the thought of epilating above the knee!

My youngest is in a right grump just now, she is teething and not happy about it, cant find the gel anywhere:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->