Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

i hear you allie, a high metabolism would be awesome :thumbup: my Uncle has it is stick thin but has high cholesterol and has issues because he has to eat fatty foods cause the doc says he is too thin

be strong girls we can do this :hugs:

You're right! :) Today I told myself I should think of exercise like a 'prescription' to help me get better, and if I don't exercise every day I'm not taking my 'medicine.' I don't know if it will work but I have to try to change my attitude some how.

Oh, I really hope you get the Clomid and it works for you! Same with the soy for me....maybe that little boost is all we need. FX

maybe thats a good way to think of it :shrug: my motivation mostly to get out and walk is the fact that i cant bear to live with my dog if he hasnt been walked, he gets bored and annoying :haha: so i walk for him, im to lazy to try gyms or exercise at home :dohh: i dont buy junk food, we have none in our house at all, only healthy/ish snacks cause we are both trying to lose weight :)

yes allie maybe we can be bump buddies if they give us the boost we need :hugs:

My motivation is my son, but sometimes I just give into temptation and I know I shouldnt. It's just so hard.

yep sure is hard :hugs:

well first does of clomid last night, feeling normal so far this morning :thumbup:

oh i did a big hour and a half walk last night :thumbup: am very happy with myself

Good job! And good luck! What dose of Clomid are you on?

I went to the gym last night, so exercised too! No such motivation today. :blush:

good work allie :thumbup:

i am quite happy cause OH walked last night and is talking about walking with me tonight again :thumbup: i really want him to lose some weight, and this will so help him,

im on 50mg i felt a bit odd this morning, maybe it was just anticipation of something to happen :shrug: i feel fine now though :)

Hoping it works for you Dandy!
Well done on the exercising too ladies. I've been walking either to or from work every day, but I need to motivate myself to exercise at home. I wish we could get a pup as I'm sure that would help, but our place is just too small.
AFM, I went back to the doctor, as I was on CD175!!! He was really nice and referred me to investigate secondary amenorrhoea/primary infertility, which was great!! Of course AF decided to show up that day too!!! Typical!! So I'm now CD6 and taking Soy, so FXd I won't have to wait another 175 days for AF again. Thing is, I'm not sure whether to keep the referral appt or not now...
Hope you're all well.

Hope the clomid works for you Dandy and congrats on the walking. I should start walking more too.

dannii, i would maybe keep the appointment, when is it? if you do have another long cycle ahead of you, maybe it would be good to be in the process of figuring out why :shrug: up to you though

Thanks Dandy. That's kinda what I was thinking. My DH thinks I should keep it too. I haven't been contacted yet, so it could even be a while before I can get an appointment anyway. I've always had long cycles, apart from when I was on BC, so I think there must be something not right there, but at least I know my blood tests were fine. Oh well, hopefully the Soy will help this cycle and I won't even need the appointment! Gotta stay positive!
How's everybody doing today?

well ladies no sign of ov for me and running out of cbfm sticks so will just be temo to go on for me:wacko:

good good here :) day 3 on clomid, 2 to go, and hopefully an Ov very soon after that fxed

Dannii, I would def. keep your appt as it can't hurt. Hurray for AF showing up, though! My cousin had cycles as long as yours and she got pregnant somewhere in the middle of it....she's due next month. :thumbup:

Lindsey ann, I'm sorry Ov hasn't happened yet. I bet that's frustrating as test sticks are expensive!! I'm on my first cycle using the CBFM and am worried that will happen to me too.

Hi Dandy and Shey, hope all is well with you ladies too!

Hey Allie all is well here for now. how are you doing?

Fine, thanks. Hoping this soy works for me! I also have an appointment with an endocrinologist Monday as I think I might get put on thyroid medication (my levels are borderline, but I'm wondering if it's interfering with my cycles and therefore TTC).

I hope things get better for ya Allie. I have a friend that has thyroid problem and she just had my godson 2 months ago never messed with her cycles she was on meds for her thyroid. I guess everyone is different.

Thanks Shey! Yeah, my gp doesn't think it's my thyroid as I'm technically in the normal range but since it's the higher end you never know...I may as well find out and if that's it, fix it.

True. I had my doc check my thyroid by drawing blood from me and guess it was normal cause she never called me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->