Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Thats little anja, :cloud9:

Im going to go look for uknova, I found bbc america so can watch doctor who:thumbup:

San Diego is nice but very hot, and its very spread out which can be a nightmare if you dont drive! Why is Fargo boring?

This move is hopefully the last for a while, moved like 6 times in the last 3 years :nope:

As for opks, I like them, the ones with 20 in the pack I think they are answer brand. :thumbup:

good luck with the move mum3 :thumbup: fxed its your last one for a while too :)

Oh Oh and i LOVE dr who!! Im fully up to date with all the eppys lol

ok so i didnt do the situps yesterday I was knackered lol, my dog even put himself straight to bed when we got home :haha:

I still think you did enough dandy! :thumbup:

Today is Friday so while I've eaten well so far it's back to the cinema for us and that means popcorn and chocolate! I don't drink sugary soda, though, so that saves some calories? (look at me trying to rationalize lol)

No exercise today either...ho hum...it's Friday :happydance:

lol what movie u gonna see allie?

yer I know when im in vegas i wont be caring what i eat lol. DH has taken our dog out for a walk to the bakery for bfast mmm...its nice to see him take him out, DH doesnt like to walk/exercise so its good for him

That's good! Hope he brought something nice from the bakery.

We went and saw "Dinner for Schmucks." It was really, really funny!

Yeah, go for it in Vegas and don't worry about you eat. It's vacation. :)

lol yeah had chocolate crossoints lol yum :)

never heard of that movie...might have to look it up

Omg I was so bad today! I had a sneakers bar and a cheese burger. :p

haha mooch :hugs:

I didnt exercise and i did have potato chips...but i think the rest of the food i had was ok :shrug:

Hehe the whole time I was eating the chocolate I kept thinking "A moment on the lips forever on the hips" haha but it was pure bliss while it lasted. :p

haha thats a cool saying mooch :) I might have to think that when i go to be naughty...it might stop me :haha:

Hi! How is everyone today?

I'm back from my weekend away. We were meant to go camping but ended up in a hotel lol. We went to an amusement and water park so I got plenty of exercise I think. It's just the horrible eating that goes on at those kinds of places...I ate a lot of fried food!

But it's Monday and back to reality so I'm going to try to do much better today. Also, I'm in the 2WW right now but not having any symptoms. Since I'm not having any symptoms I'm not going to test until the end of the week. But if I don't get my BFP this month I'm going to try to lose around 6-8 plounds this next cycle. I'm thinking around 2 lbs a week? That's what I was losing on weight watchers.

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

:wave: hi Allie

sounds like you had a good weekend :thumbup: I cant comprehend even the thought of going to a water park lol its freezing here this morning!!
over the weekend I cleaned up my house and did lots of laundry :dohh:
3 sleeps till i go away :happydance: I have been walking raz and watching my portions. Im going to the Dr's tomorrow, and then when i get bak from vegas im going to concentrate on losing some kg :)

Morning!
You all sound like you're doing really well, I've started to introduce some food back into my diet and tomorrow is weigh in day! FX I've lost some :D x

my fingers are xed for you pink :) Im not doing great at this dieting lol hopefully after my holiday i can come back with a vengance :thumbup:

I forgot to weigh myself this morning :dohh:
And because I'm weaning myself off diet coke I swapped them for chocolate milkshake instead! Was yummy but was full of calories but in my defence its got to be better than coke with all the caffiene :thumbup: x

yes i agree pink :thumbup: i dont like the scales :dohh: good news is i havent put on any weight...but havent lost any either :dohh:

think im on holiday mode already!!

lol true dat ;)

how much are you trying to lose?

I think I need to lose about 3 stone, probably 4 at the most, its awful when I realise how overweight I am :haha:
My excuse is that Im quite tall so its not as noticable, how about you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"