Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

how is everyone elses day going? exercising and eating well?

better note that down then lol, my dog will prob do the same haha

Our dog is a big thief! she steals anything she can get, shoes, toys, anything!

last month we had a 700 dollar vet bill because of her being a garbage disposal, she puked up foil, seeds and a button:sick::dohh: Love her to bits but shes harder work than my 3 put together!

Hubby just rang, he actually went ahead and got the bran flakes:nope:

lol he is a good boy, trying to look after uncooperative you :p hehe

Hi girls!

Welcome mysillygirls :wave:

Good job on the detox pinkbow!

dandy, good job walking in the rain!!

Good job with the healthy food today kittykat!

mummy3, lol @ the bran flakes. erm, enjoy? Also, what CD are you on? Is it possible you're preggers, all this falling asleep business?

I took my nannying charges on a two mile walk today. Well, I pushed the 11 month old in his stroller. We were all dripping with sweat afterwards.

Food...again, not the best day. I'm struggling to eat well at this job. It's only a summer job so it will be over in 4 weeks, but still. I had Corn Pops, mini muffins, pasta and sauce,corn, a juice box, a pop tart, and then for dinner, Texas Roadhouse for my dad's birthday. I don't even wanna know how calorific that meal was.

Oooh, I'm a wuss with eiplilating and waxing. I just shave everywhere, and hubby has to get used to stubbly bits lol because I'm too lazy to do it every 2nd day as would be needed to be smooth. I'm impressed with your dedication! :thumbup:

excellent allie!! good on you for walking, it will be good for the kids you babysit also :) very impressed

lol not much you can do with the lack of good food they have lol.

like i said once you start it gets better...cept for above the knee...i still struggle with that, so i dont do up there all the time :blush: I dont get waxed often enough either..but thats because of fundage lol

Pinkbow I cant begin to imagine how hard a detox is:hugs:

Allie im cycle day 6 defo not pregnant! your dads birthday meal sounds amazing, if its a special occasion I believe the calories dont count:thumbup:

Sooooo, how many kids does everyone want? :coffee:

dandy, don't feel bad about not waxing or epilating above the knee, I don't even shave my thighs at all anymore. Haha. I'm a lazy sod. But I'm blonde and it barely shows so I can get away with it...

Thanks mummy3, that's what I'm telling myself for the meal as well. It was great.

I used to want 8 kids when I was a kid! I was dellusional I think. I still do want a large family, and hubby and I think 4 sounds good, but it will largely depend on how hard TTC is; also money. At least 2, though. I'm an only child and it's too lonely so I won't do that to my children.

You?

lol allie :haha: your funny, I wish i was blonde :dohh:

I used to want 7 kids when i was a kid lol (i wanted a huge family) but now I think i would like 2 good size family for a regular car, i would like 1 boy 1 girl or pref 2 girls...lol definatley do not want 2 boys :dohh: I really hope i dont end up with that :dohh: but we'll have to wait and see i guess :shrug:

Pinkbow I cant begin to imagine how hard a detox is:hugs:

It is very hard, the lack of solid foods is the worst plus my mum was eating chocolate in front of me yesterday :dohh:

I want 3 kids, would love twins but they don't run in the family

Pinkbow, why would they eat chocolate in front of you? That is so mean when you are on a detox:hugs:

We want at least 4, well have 3 and ttc 4 now:haha: I would be happy at 4 but hubby wants to just see what we end up with:wacko:

I want twins too I think:thumbup:

Is anyone else going to be a sahm?

whats a sahm?

anyways :blush: i had a lazy day yesterday, did no exercise...drank too much coke... :( bad girl

i have to do better today and over the weekend

sahm is a stay at home mum

Dandybrush, apparently you are meant to give your muscles the odd day off when exercising to make it more effective:thumbup:

I cant talk though, haven't even been outside since mcdonalds on tuesday:wacko:

tg6tg6tg6tg6it5tr45416

lol baby is trying to help you type :haha:

nah we cant afford for me to be a sahm...but we can prob afford for me to only work part time, and if my job will let me go to part time ie 2-3 days a week then i'll only have to work from about 6am till lunch 12pm 2-3 days a week :D which i think i can deal with

ok phew so i feel better now

the funny thing though is that when i was drinking all that parsley tea I had alot more cm...maybe i need to be drinking some kind of tea...(and i was drinking less coke)

Drinking more can increase cm as you have more fluid to spare:blush:

Another thing good for increasing cm is robitussin, you can find it in cough syrups. Tastes rank but works:thumbup:

I think working part time would be good, atm im sahm but im thinking about working eventually! what is it you do?

So Im wanting a boy this time, so off looking for tips! for a girl Its recommended to increase calcium, eat a lower calorie diet and dont have sex right at ovulation. Maybe a boy is just the opposite:coffee:

yes i might try and go on a girl diet...I eat lots of cheese anyway, have milk in cereal most mornings I wonder what foods are lower in calories...:shrug: yeah it says to have sex a couple days before Ov...or more regurlarly lol if you have sex lots it favours girl sperm

sorry didnt answer your question, I work in the fruit and vegetable wholesale markets, in the office doing data entry and lots of filing!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->