Lets Get Fit and Help our Cycles

Im finding all kinds of weird and wonderful stuff:haha:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13754-breakfast-cereals-boost-chances-of-conceiving-boys.html

Best leave breakfast, or have eggs:wacko:

Do you get free fruit and veg with your job? filing sounds tiring!

yes i get lots of fruit and vege :)

what skip bfast for boys? is that what you found?

Hey girls can I join? I just joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and I've lost almost 20kgs 44 pounds on it so far. Given I've been very sick and in hospital but I think weight watchers is amazing and I'm really enjoying it so far. They are a wealth of knowledge.

I normally go to the gym everyday or every second day but haven't been able to go for the last 2 months because of a twin pregnancy, then a miscarriage, and now a blood clot in my lungs from the D&C but once my lungs can do their job i'll hitting the gym at full speed again. :D

I just started really changing my diet for about a week now, but I am really excited about it. I am about 10-20 pounds over weight. 139 pounds at 5'2. I should be closer to 120. I have been TTC for 17 months and maybe this will make the difference!
I got some great ideas from https://www.eatingwell.com/
I also used Microsoft office to to look up some weekly meal schedules I could use to help me plan out my meals. Which really helps me stay on track with healthy eating and watching my snacks.

Hey girls can I join? I just joined weight watchers 3 weeks ago and I've lost almost 20kgs 44 pounds on it so far. Given I've been very sick and in hospital but I think weight watchers is amazing and I'm really enjoying it so far. They are a wealth of knowledge.

I normally go to the gym everyday or every second day but haven't been able to go for the last 2 months because of a twin pregnancy, then a miscarriage, and now a blood clot in my lungs from the D&C but once my lungs can do their job i'll hitting the gym at full speed again. :D

:hugs: welcome!

44 pounds is incredible!
I'm sorry that you have been through so much:hugs:

oh bugger i have cereal every workday :dohh:

Theres probably nothing in it! I have eggs most days, but only cos hubby makes them!

I completely fail today though, got stressed with the move so have sent dh and ds out to get magazine and ice cream:blush:

Hi everyone!

Dandy, don't worry about the exercise, you're due a day off!

mummy3, I wouldn't mind being a sahm if I could work from home but I think I'll be a working mom, at least part time, for a few years while hubby works his way up into a bettter paying job.
Right now I'm working as an autism para for a high school, though my degree is in International Affairs and I hope to do something related to that one day. I graduated a year ago and am still looking for a good job, but then I want to have a baby as well...and at this point, having a baby seems like the next step in my life. If I get a BFP, that is!

Welcome moochacha and leggo. Sorry for your loss moochacha :hugs:. And that's an incredible weight loss!
Leggo, thanks for the tips. How do you search for meal plans in Microsoft Office???

I have to ask about this boy/girl diet stuff. I've never heard of such a thing, does it really work? It doesn't make much sense to me, I thought it would have to be 50/50! :shrug: I reeeeally want a girl! But I did have sex right before ov and we don't have sex every day, only about twice a week, so this favors boys? Well, of course I'll be happy with whatever as long as she/he's healthy, but still. :)

I completely fail today though, got stressed with the move so have sent dh and ds out to get magazine and ice cream:blush:

Are you moving house? Sorry if I've missed that.

And mags and icecream are my favorite. :) I really miss Heat magazine from the UK, actually. It made me laugh....but I still buy some trashy women's mags here and sit in the bath for ages reading about celebrities.

I would like to join please,If I may.I really need to lose like 50 lbs thanks

hey Mooch :wave: we can be work out buddies too :hugs:

hey daisy and Leggo :wave: welcome

planning meals is prob a good idea leggo :thumbup: I should prob look into that also :)

Allie - according to my research, the more often you have sex the less little boy spermies there are and certain foods lead to an acidic ph which favours girls and alkaline favours boys. as the boys sperm swim faster you want to have sex days before Ov so the girls can get there and wait (girls live longer) of course thats just what the research has told me :)

I have decided I would like to lose about 7kg in total...(any more is good also ;))

for the last couple days Ive been having some cramping (oving like pains)...not sure why as i dont think im Oving...:shrug: (my chart is sooo erratic)

Thanks dandy!

Hmm, maybe you are ov'ing or AF is arriving? Perhaps the tea worked! :) Have you tried an OPK? My experience with them this cycle has been useless since I only did 3 and it's hard to catch your surge so sporadically...but it may be worth a shot (I can buy them for $1 a piece here or else I probably wouldn't bother). It must be one or the other, AF or ov'ing. :thumbup:

nah i dont have any of those tests, and they would just give me something else to worry about lol :shrug: we'll have to wait and see...i bet its neither and just my body playing tricks on me :haha:

well i went for a 2 hour walk today...I did stop at the dog park for prob a half hour so wasnt walkign the whole time :) but my feet are killing me!! i think i nearly walked them off :haha: off to do some sit ups now

Dandy I hope you get an answer, either ov or af!

Welcome to leggo and daisy:hugs:

Allie yep im moving tomorrow, older kids staying at mils tonight while we pack moving van! We needed a bigger place and its closer to hubbys work,:thumbup:

I know what you mean about wanting a job relevant to your degree, mine is in biochemistry but I have done nothing with it:dohh: I cant work anyway I dont think until they finish my green card:shrug:

Where do you live in the states? We are san diego.

The magazine I ended up with was 'ok' but I also miss HEAT and CLOSER from the UK:flower:

True, I think that was will be the first and last time I try OPKs unless it's been many months of BFNs!

Great job on the walk! If you walked enough for your feet to hurt I think you did well!

About the boy/girl diet thing, maybe there is something in some of it!

When I conceived my boy I had gained weight, was very very slim when conceived the girls, also took extra calcium supplements for dd2:shrug:

We:sex: about 6/7 times a week so dont know if that makes difference, but I'd say more when we conceived our son!

Hi mummy3,

Yeah, I buy OK from Barnes and Noble here, and sometimes Glamour UK. I also miss Closer! OK isn't as cheeky as Heat, which I miss. Do you still manage to watch a lot of UK television? We use a site called UKNova and it's a torrent site where you can watch most of the latest UK shows. I recommend it if you haven't heard of it.

Biochemistry, huh? I bet that will prove to be a useful degree in the future! :) Green cards are a pain the butt....

I'm from Colorado Springs, CO and went to college in Boulder but moved up to Fargo, ND when I graduated from uni last year. :( My extended family is all up here and we thought we'd try living here to be closer to them but I miss Colorado. I am so BORED here! We live quite close to Minneapolis and Winnipeg, Manitoba so we can get a big city fix when we need, but I'd much rather be in San Diego I think! :)

Good luck with the move! Having done that so much these past 5 years I really feel for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->