Let's get pregnant in 2012!!!! TTC #1 after loss

Hi Figgaro, I'm so pleased you've had lots of follow up appointments, makes you feel that little bit extra cared for :hugs:

once you start posting on BnB it becomes quite a challenge to stay away from the site! so what cycle day are you on at the mo, around about 10? have you been using opk's?

a trip to the caribbean sounds lush, the weather will be better than the Uk at any rate!

SweetPea0903, mind if I join you in your 2ww? got my positive OPK, super super super dark this time - trying not to, but it's so hard not to get excited.

smiler, try and stay positive, although it's easier said than done! your temps are climbing which is a great sign.

SweetPea0903, mind if I join you in your 2ww? got my positive OPK, super super super dark this time - trying not to, but it's so hard not to get excited.

I don't mind at all... Could use some TWW buddies... I didn't test much with the OPK's and then ones I tested with were all negative, so I'm hoping that my body is doing it's thing...

This is my first time actually having to deal with a TWW... Last month, it was a NTNP situation so I just knew I was pregnant cuz I had all the symptoms super early. Now that we're actually TTC, it's a whole different ballgame. haha.

I'm going to try to wait until the 30th to test, which is a week after AF is due. I doubt I'll be able to hold on that long, especially if she doesn't show, but I don't want to find out as early as I did again. I'd rather just think AF was late if something goes wrong.

Tanz - I just saw this thread! I think I've been hiding in the threads I was already a part of... *hugs* I'd love to join. :)

RB - Glad to see you back!!!

Smiler - Big hugs for strength to get through tomorrow :hugs:

SweetPea & Tanzi - Good luck in the TWW!

dodg - You definitely need to join this thread!!! SO GLAD you found us :hugs:

I'm not doing much ladies. Just working a lot - been in a different branch for 2 days and they are much more busy then the others I work at. They are short handed, so I have to actually get up and wait on people. Normally I sit behind a desk and don't get up :haha: I've been wicked crampy today and feel like AF is coming or it has come. Guessing it's just the Clomid though.

Oh no, sorry to hear your cramps are so bad Tweak. Do you think you will ov soon?

Confused over my temp today - I know you should take your first reading, but I took it on one side of my mouth first and was disappointed to see a dip. Immediately put the thermometer on the other side of my mouth and re-took it, and was nearly a whole degree higher. Obsessing!!! Don't feel pg or like AF is coming, nothing. Also feeling quite sad today as it is the anniversary of our second loss, raking over the past and all that :cry:

Today is cd10 and i think im close to getting my + opk! here's yesterday's opk i took it at 7pm..so here's to hoping!
https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/opk345.jpg

RB - Glad to see you back!!!

Smiler - Big hugs for strength to get through tomorrow :hugs:

SweetPea & Tanzi - Good luck in the TWW!

dodg - You definitely need to join this thread!!! SO GLAD you found us :hugs:

I'm not doing much ladies. Just working a lot - been in a different branch for 2 days and they are much more busy then the others I work at. They are short handed, so I have to actually get up and wait on people. Normally I sit behind a desk and don't get up :haha: I've been wicked crampy today and feel like AF is coming or it has come. Guessing it's just the Clomid though.

Thanks Amy! :hugs: I've heard that clomid causes interesting side effects, so I'm sure that's what's going on. Hoping that it brings good things with it though!

Oh no, sorry to hear your cramps are so bad Tweak. Do you think you will ov soon?

Confused over my temp today - I know you should take your first reading, but I took it on one side of my mouth first and was disappointed to see a dip. Immediately put the thermometer on the other side of my mouth and re-took it, and was nearly a whole degree higher. Obsessing!!! Don't feel pg or like AF is coming, nothing. Also feeling quite sad today as it is the anniversary of our second loss, raking over the past and all that :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry about your losses. I haven't gotten to an anniversary of my mc yet, but I know dates like that are rough emotionally.

As for the temp, I had a couple of weird ones over the last couple of months and I made a note of both temps so that I could change it later if I wanted to. That's a pretty big difference though!

ayclobes - I hope you get O soon!

Thank you dodger :flower: I found the due dates and 1st anniversaries hard. I don't know that I'll feel so bad on the 2nd, 3rd etc at least I hope I don't. After the first anniversary of my first loss I did feel a lot better and like I was more able to look to the future. Hope that happens this time too!

And oops I didn't mean a whole degree! I meant a tenth higher! So my first was 36.36 and the 2nd reading was 36.44. Not much really but a lot when you're obsessing!!!

Fingers crossed for you ayclobes, hope you ov soon!

Thank you! i think im close! after finding out i now O earlier..i think a healthy bean is in my future!

Hey all mind if I join? I'm ttc after mc. I was on 3 rounds of clomid and this next time they've moved me on to letrozole. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive so we can try again. Very frustrating as I'm irregular. Next week they'll give me provera if it doesn't start on its own. That makes the wait worse...I'm sure you know. It's been two months that I had to wait to try again and I'm losing my mind!

Fly - i'm sorry! when we first started ttc, i was irregular too..but somehow my body regulated it self even though i have pcos.

afm, i am super excited today is cd10 and this is what i got an hour ago.....
https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/op2.jpg

Hey all mind if I join? I'm ttc after mc. I was on 3 rounds of clomid and this next time they've moved me on to letrozole. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive so we can try again. Very frustrating as I'm irregular. Next week they'll give me provera if it doesn't start on its own. That makes the wait worse...I'm sure you know. It's been two months that I had to wait to try again and I'm losing my mind!

I'm sorry you are here, but welcome! My period is very irregular as well, and I have no idea what to expect after this miscarriage. :hugs:

Fly - i'm sorry! when we first started ttc, i was irregular too..but somehow my body regulated it self even though i have pcos.

afm, i am super excited today is cd10 and this is what i got an hour ago.....
https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/op2.jpg

WHOOOHOOOOO!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I had a miscarriage in 2009 and our daughter in 2010 and our send loss 2011. I've always been irregular and in high school I had the worst cramps ever. Over 10 years ago I was told I had endometriosis but that was only by ultrasound...I was 15 and remember crying because I've always wanted children...I hate not having control over something I desire so badly!

I had a miscarriage in 2009 and our daughter in 2010 and our send loss 2011. I've always been irregular and in high school I had the worst cramps ever. Over 10 years ago I was told I had endometriosis but that was only by ultrasound...I was 15 and remember crying because I've always wanted children...I hate not having control over something I desire so badly!

:hugs::hugs: Mine have always been irregular too. It got much much worse after I stopped bcp. It wasn't until last year that I discovered that I have pcos. It sucks that this is something that is so difficult for us and yet comes so easily to so many people that probably shouldn't ever be parents. :hugs::hugs:

Hello flybaby

seems you are in good company here, I'm irregular too :( Have you tried letrozole before? I know someone on another thread who to it and it worked for her. Really hope it does the trick for you too.

Cracked and tested this morning...bfn :( Feeling a bit achy and sensitive so reckon AF will make an appearance soon :( :(

Smiler - Sorry about the BFN. :(

AYC - Yay for a + OPK! :happydance:

Welcome flybaby :hugs: Sorry about your losses but you're in good company here.

Tanzi, RB, dodg, Viking and everyone else :hugs: :flower:

I'm okay. Been wicked crampy from the Clomid. Got the SA results back and they were 'good.' I have a call in to get the actual numbers and to ask him about the crampiness. It was a very dull but hard pressure last night. Better this morning though.

I'm okay. Been wicked crampy from the Clomid. Got the SA results back and they were 'good.' I have a call in to get the actual numbers and to ask him about the crampiness. It was a very dull but hard pressure last night. Better this morning though.

Glad you are feeling better this morning then you have been. I'm glad the SA was good and I look forward to hearing the numbers! :)

Hello flybaby

seems you are in good company here, I'm irregular too :( Have you tried letrozole before? I know someone on another thread who to it and it worked for her. Really hope it does the trick for you too.

Cracked and tested this morning...bfn :( Feeling a bit achy and sensitive so reckon AF will make an appearance soon :( :(
I haven't tried letrozole before I'm a bit nervous but also anxious to get on with it. I've only ever tried clomid...

I'm sorry that we're all on here...and thankful all at the same time.

Tweak glad the SA came back good, that's one less thing to worry about. What did they say about the cramps?

Flybaby in my opinion letrozole sounds better than clomid. Apparently it does the same thing but without the side effects. I asked my doc about it but unfortunately it's not available in the UK. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->