Lets get Skinny :)

i'll let you know how it goes. i think with all replacement diets the first week s the hardest, but im determined i got pictures of me in bikini pre baby and a wedding dress i love on my fridge lol and ive separated the cupboards one for oh and one for me and lo

each shake is only 250ml it seems like nothing!! but i suppose you get used to it.

Eeeeeep... Lol... Do they taste like crap? Or are they alright?

yeah i suppose so!! :) when u back from your holiday?

I'm back on Sat 19th :)

you have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a healthy dinner. you can have 3 snacks a day which can be up to 100cals each. i think they do soups now too but i never can find them in the shops!

Lol i'm not too sure i'd manage that :p

i dont think i could do slimfast, i reckon i'd be starving by tea time!

ive had 3 small meals today n lots of water so im just gunna try keepin this up!

didnt have the best dinner though i had a little bowl of plain pasta & curry sauce .. could've been worse a suppose! :D

each shake is only 250ml it seems like nothing!! but i suppose you get used to it.

Eeeeeep... Lol... Do they taste like crap? Or are they alright?

they dnt tast to bad the choc is nice but you have to really mix it coz it leaves lumps.

iv been offerd some alid slimming pills but realy dont know wether to or not as they can give you a bad tummy and the farting fat out (sorry tim) dont do it for me mite try it colser to my sister wedding if i have not lost much.

Me and Oh have been talking about seting a date for are wedding next summer so i do really need to get a move on with this wight loss as iam not getting a size 16 dress.

good luck with the slim fast i have not really been doing it but starting proper today iv been having a shake for brekky then what every for dinner and tea so 2 shakes today and 3 snakes and pork and spuds for tea

i had a sip of my sisters slimfast earlier and i agree the choc one is alrite!

ive been really good today again, poached egg on brown bread toast for breakfast, chicken salad sandwich (brown bread) for lunch then the same for dinner cos i didnt have time to make anything proper! only drank water today aswell

walked 2miles uphill & back down twice today .. and did the same yesterday :D

day one of the slim fast went ok. i find the shake very sweet, not great first thing in the morning! filled me up more then i expected and i struggled to finish the second one. had fish potatoes anmd veg for tea.

well done nemo

i had a good day shake for brek then about 1:30 i had to fores it down as i wasnt hungry but knew that i would be about 3pm and would end up eating junk and then had bold spuds peas and a small grilled pork fillet for tea. didnt do and walking really yesterday as i was so busy.

todays plan
2x shakes and dont know what to have for tea we nomally have fish but not sure yet and iam gunna the weather beeing ok walk to school and back and i will be walking the dog around the park 2 times

Hello all what have I missed?

I put on about 4 pound on holiday! :(

hows every 1 geting on weekends are really bad for me as i go down my mum and dads and my mum loves feeding so have to say no to all the lovely fatty stuff.

on a good note i tryed my bridsmade dress on yesterday and it is getting to big for me my sis went mad as it will need taking in and the weding is 2weeks yesterday lol

good luck every 1 for this week we can get this weight going!!!!!

hows every 1 geting on weekends are really bad for me as i go down my mum and dads and my mum loves feeding so have to say no to all the lovely fatty stuff.

on a good note i tryed my bridsmade dress on yesterday and it is getting to big for me my sis went mad as it will need taking in and the weding is 2weeks yesterday lol

good luck every 1 for this week we can get this weight going!!!!!

I know how you feel! I'm off to my mum's for dinner today and she does HUGE Sunday dinners - literally piled on the plate... and I have very little willpower to say no! Lol.

Congrats on losing the weight, hope your sis wasn't too mad ;) Lol.

start my slimfast properly tomorrow! wonder how long i last this time!

good luck on the slim fast, found out the other day that asda now has the 2 for £7 offer.

good luck on the slim fast i gave it up over the week end but i was still good and didnt let my mum over feed me. But back on it today and all week.

i dont know if im doing it yet! think im going to try the normal healthy eating approach first then if that fails do slimfast?
i dont think i can cope with one meal a day!

i weighed myself this morining and only lost 1lb :( so i'm going to exercise my arse off these next few days and try to lose another lb by wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->