Lets get Skinny :)

A 1lb loss is better than gaining 1lb :)
I need to start excersising more as of this week!

I know its not bad but its so hard to get it back off :(

I put on 5 pound on holiday :cry:

thats really not bad at all considering u were on holiday! ul shift it soon enough :D

ive was really good last week then had a crap wkend (food-wise) .. OH was home and since i defrosted his fridge the last day we had to have take aways .. pizza on friday & sunday .. and i had a chippy today :blush:

ive prob put on 5lb just over the wkend!!

hows everyone else doing?

Well, according to the scales I found on holiday i'd put on 7lb whilst i'd been there. I got back on Saturday, and weighed myself today, and according to the scales I usually use i'm only 1.5lb above my pre-holiday weight. So, i've either done well the past 4 days (i've only been eating rice) and lost 5.5lbs, or the scales were wrong on holiday.... lol.

I lost 2 pound again :rofl:

Back on track now!!

Kit and JL19 you will lose it again :hugs: xx

Well, according to the scales I found on holiday i'd put on 7lb whilst i'd been there. I got back on Saturday, and weighed myself today, and according to the scales I usually use i'm only 1.5lb above my pre-holiday weight. So, i've either done well the past 4 days (i've only been eating rice) and lost 5.5lbs, or the scales were wrong on holiday.... lol.

stick to the scales you allways use if i stand on my scales it say 1 thing then i stand on my mums and it tells me iam 4lbs less every scale is not gunna be bang on but that is fab only putting on 1.5lbs on hols well done you.

A.F.M

not done to good the last few days i have been full of a cold and just not been really fussy about what iam eating i have tryed but not 100% well i did have a cake last night (slap on the hand for me :haha:) iam gunna try now only got just over a week befor my sisters wedding.

i had burgerking for dinner last night! i was out til late and starving when i got back so couldnt be assed to cook!
Booked my wedding last night so now i should have motivation!

I am so starving and was so starving last night!!! Need breakfast mmmmm what to have !

I need to sort a weight loss ticker again

god im hungry this morning but not sure what to have!!

i've been up sonce three, lo decided it was play time...i think not. all i've had is two cups of tea though. when i'm tired im not hungry. haven't even had my slim fast yet. maybe i'll have a good day today although i am making a cake later.

Mmmm cake!!! Save me a piece!!

Caine is mega grumpy today bless him!!! I may need cake to sort myself out :rofl:

i've been up sonce three, lo decided it was play time...i think not. all i've had is two cups of tea though. when i'm tired im not hungry. haven't even had my slim fast yet. maybe i'll have a good day today although i am making a cake later.

I feel awfully lazy after reading your posts lol! I usually get up really early but today when I woke up and looked at clock it was 20 past 10 :blush:

Kit, If I didnt have a 6 month old I would still be in bed :hugs:

Kit, If I didnt have a 6 month old I would still be in bed :hugs:

Lol... I'm awful with my sleeping. I don't sleep very well so most of the time i'll go to bed about 1am and be back up by 7am and will toss and turn all night whilst doing so. But, every so often, i'll go to bed at like 10pm and then not be up again till as late as 11.30am the next morning and I swear there could be a burglar, fire etc and I would just sleep through it all...

before i had lo i could sleep in til 10 but since then i cant even if oh gets up with her im up at 8. no matter how hard i try to sleep in i cant anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->