Lets get Skinny :)

you all get up so early!! i had a late night last night so didnt get up until 1pm today :blush: :D

weighed myself today and i'm the same as i was last wed, happy with that though cos i thought i would've put on loads over the weekend! i prob would've if i wasnt good at the start of last week!

just had a jacket potato with salad for tea, so gonna be really healthy this week and hopefully i'll shift something!!

Hi girls, can i join in?? I'm not being strict on myself as archie is still very young so i am casually just "dieting" basically eating better than usual!

I put on just over a stone in pregnancy. Was 9 stone 7 pre pregnancy am now 10 stone 9! Would like to get back to 9 stone 7 that is my comfortable weight.

Not done too great today tho snacked on some malteasers from a friend i had earlier and a cheeseburger from mcdonalds lol... also had some crackerbreads with soft cheese and some snack a jacks and drunk diet pepsis today so not great! Will try harder tomorrow!

wellcome rubyrose

i wish i could sleep in till 7am never mind 10am sins having rueben 5yrs ago he gose to bed at 7pm and gets up at 6am on the dot every day and now lucas sleeps from 9:30pm untill 4:30am ish so iam up from 4:30ish no pont me going back to bed after a feed and nappy chang and all that.

any way i had an ok day yesterday had spesh k for brek 1 pice of tost for dinner was gunna have 2 but didnt like the tast and tuna past salad for tea yumm no cake yesterday thow so that was good i even went to the shop with my son and 4 of hes pals to get them sweets and didnt get any my self i was happy with my self with that.

any way 1 was 11st10 last thurs iam 11st8 today 2lbs off this week could be better but iam happy iam under my prepreg weight.

Hey ladies how is everyone? Welcome new recruits!!

I was bad yesterday and had a egg custard and a cheese and onion pastie :(

Lol awww, we all have slip ups :) Besides, its nice to have a treat every once in a while. I've actually been pretty good this week, but that's only because when i've not been at work/college i've been packing for the house move this weekend and i've barely had time to feed myself let alone snack. Lol.

tmr1234 well done on the weight loss. i've been good only had one slim fast so far and a slim fast snack chocolate bar yum! had jerk chicken, rice and veg last night and am haing fish, veg and new potatoes for tea tonight.

hiya ladys well iv been good so far today iv had a slim fast and a oat cake thing thats it iv had a very busy day i cut the grass in the back so that should of burnt off a bit of fat as the back is 100ft long. but paying for it now iam in pain with my back.

well just been to the docs for my 6week post baby appt and there it says iam11st7 so was happy with that but my scales say 11st9

ttyl

Keep up the good work everyone!! :D

I just had spag bol with lean mince, wholemeal spaghetti etc and veg.......

mmmmmm

CUrry sat night so hope I can behave!

Been naughty and had chips and chicken nuggets :( I really need to be more careful about my eating habits...

i love chicken nuggets. i just realised ive not had tea yet, should maybe think about getting some. think i'll have fish

I'm so hungry! Just been round to MIL's, got in and I have the munchies really bad :(

Everyone seems to being good! Keep up the good work! Anyone have any weight loss this week? I am weighing again next thursday.

Today ive been OK, had some crackerbread with light philly two salt and vinegar snack jack cake things, a mini ripple for a treat and drunk diet pepsis. Think im gonna have a weight watchers lasgane tonight!

I have been pretty greedy today!! Lots of cheese and garlic bread :blush:

hiya ladys i well and trully droped off the last 2days been really good in the day then it comes to 8pm ish and i just couldnt stop my slef bad bad girl lol

iam back on track today hopfully even thow only been up 1hr

have a good weekend and rember a little of what u like is good:haha:

I am so starving think I am eating myself :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back