• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lets get Skinny :)

i had an uber naughty day yesterday! i was really upset so oh brought me home a galaxy crumble...big bar. i ate the whole thing last night. :( i couldnt go to bed as i felt sick then threw up, what a waste. i feel so bad for it today.

nemo a bad day is alowed if you stop youer self all the time it will never happen (thats what i tell my self anyway lol) we all have bad days.

well i was good yesterday even thow i went to my mums but didnt let her feed me

I have been very naughty all weekend :(

Everyone ok?

ive been ok ish. not bad but not amazing.
need to weigh but am working at moment.

I'm not too bad, but i've had a rubbish weekend too :( Had pizza (lots of it) on Saturday night and then a big bar of chocolate on Sunday night and Chips yesterday...

I am not weighing today, ill and needed lots of comfort food yesterday :dohh:

I am bad but oh well!

im going through a bad phase too! i cant afford to do another shop for a month so eating bad stuff as its cheaper!

im not weighing this week as had operation on monday so all nice and swollen.

im going through a bad phase too! i cant afford to do another shop for a month so eating bad stuff as its cheaper!

Completely understand what you mean! I always hate the fact that the healthy food is so much more expensive.... It's like when I want to take a packed lunch for work...

I can buy 5 very unhealthy ready meals for £4.00 and use work's microwave to warm it up. = 80p a day.

OR

I can pay 60p for a baguette, £1.99 for some chicken tikka, £1 for a bag of salad, 70p for some butter, £1.20 for some crisps and then £1.39 for some apples. Which means i'd be paying nearly £7 for about three days of meals... = £2.30 a day.

Then like in the evenings for tea, when you can walk into tesco and buy a 2k bag of chips for less than £2 and a couple of bags of value nuggets or something for a quid.... what are you likely to buy??

I did stay the same but I had a massive indian last night :(

i think supermarkets should be banned or fined for putting crap food on offer, the goverment is on at us to be healthy as are doctorsd etc but they should start at the source, the supermarkets.

hiya ladys i weighted my self yesterday and last week i was 11st9 yesterday i was 11st6 so 3lbs off.

sisters wedding today really dredding it as we dnt get on at all and my oh has long dreadlock so think we are going to hear a lot of 'o look its bob marly' or some thing along them lines.

Well done tmr!

I reckon I will have gained this week :(

hiya ladys i weighted my self yesterday and last week i was 11st9 yesterday i was 11st6 so 3lbs off.

sisters wedding today really dredding it as we dnt get on at all and my oh has long dreadlock so think we are going to hear a lot of 'o look its bob marly' or some thing along them lines.

Hope the wedding goes alright for you hun x

hows everyone doing? havent been in here for a while!!

ive forgotten all about my diet! been eating what i want, when i want .. bad me! cant remember what i was last time i weighed, think it might have been 12st12 .. well im 12st11 today so not too bad, expected to put on over the past week!

how'd the wedding go tmr? hope it wasnt as bad as u expected!

i havent been dieting the last week, was going to start today again but i had a bacon and egg sandwich, first time been truely naughty this week. will start diet tomorrow and see what i weigh, hopefully havent gained :(

hiya ladys thank you for asking about me.
The wedding didnt go to bad my sis looked lovely but i did not enjoy wearing my dress 1st the undreskert feel down then the dress kept coming down as it was to big or not tiyed right. lots of crying from my sis wich set me off. we got to the pub after the wedding and because i was on my own oh didnt come and coz i have PND after having my baby 9weeks ago i was very sad couldnt stop crying so ended up walkig out and coming home felt realy bad about it but i would rether come away then make my sis sad. Plus my nan was screming from across the room why you crying so every 1 was looking at me. any way sorry to go on.

My eating has been pritty bad this week didnt eat fri or sat sun i had what ever i wanted as was feeling down and yesterday didnt do to bad but did have some cake that my son made. going to get back on the right lines to day.

hiya ladys thank you for asking about me.
The wedding didnt go to bad my sis looked lovely but i did not enjoy wearing my dress 1st the undreskert feel down then the dress kept coming down as it was to big or not tiyed right. lots of crying from my sis wich set me off. we got to the pub after the wedding and because i was on my own oh didnt come and coz i have PND after having my baby 9weeks ago i was very sad couldnt stop crying so ended up walkig out and coming home felt realy bad about it but i would rether come away then make my sis sad. Plus my nan was screming from across the room why you crying so every 1 was looking at me. any way sorry to go on.

My eating has been pritty bad this week didnt eat fri or sat sun i had what ever i wanted as was feeling down and yesterday didnt do to bad but did have some cake that my son made. going to get back on the right lines to day.

Awww hun :hugs: I'd have probably done that too. I hate it when people draw attention to me like that, i've been known to cry at family functions when I was suffering badly with depression (not PND) and people always brought it to attention and I hated it.

Good luck with your eating hun, mine's been pretty crap with all the stress of moving/starting new job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->