• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Lets get Skinny :)

Current Weight: 13st 3lb
Starting Weight: 13st 6lb
Short term Goal Weight: 12st
Long term Goal Weight: 9st 7lb
Anything about you that you wish to share:
im getting married next year and i refuse to try on a wedding dress until i've lost weight. i used to be so confident doing performing arts at uni etc but since gaining weight i've lost all confidence. i'm gonna try limiting my calories to about 800 as this worked before and try more exercise. i'll weigh in each week on a wednesday.

week 1: -2lb! - week could have gone better and could have done more exercise. will do this weekbas want to lose nearer 5lb.
week 2: - 1lb! - wanted more :(
week 3: didn't weigh in as had surgery.
week 4: stayed the same at 13st 3lb - at least i didn't gain. am aiming for 3lb weight loss this week

hiya ladys thank you for asking about me.
The wedding didnt go to bad my sis looked lovely but i did not enjoy wearing my dress 1st the undreskert feel down then the dress kept coming down as it was to big or not tiyed right. lots of crying from my sis wich set me off. we got to the pub after the wedding and because i was on my own oh didnt come and coz i have PND after having my baby 9weeks ago i was very sad couldnt stop crying so ended up walkig out and coming home felt realy bad about it but i would rether come away then make my sis sad. Plus my nan was screming from across the room why you crying so every 1 was looking at me. any way sorry to go on.

My eating has been pritty bad this week didnt eat fri or sat sun i had what ever i wanted as was feeling down and yesterday didnt do to bad but did have some cake that my son made. going to get back on the right lines to day.

aww how awful of them to draw attention to you crying, theres nothing worse!! glad the day wasnt too bad though!

ive just been eating what i want again today, had chips from chippy and just had a chocolate bar .. only been drinking water though so i suppose thats a plus!!

kit .. wheres your new job? :)

Decided to weigh myself again and i've lost 4lb :D:D:D :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

A long way to go lol, but that's my biggest loss so far so i'm very proud of myself.

Well done Kit!!!!

My scales have broke and need another battery - thank god!

Thanks everyone :) I'm really surprised because I expected to put weight on or stay the same lol. Must be the stress of moving. Lol.

My scales have broke and need another battery - thank god!

Lol! Stop making excuses... :growlmad: :p

I want to join this group! I need to lose about 35 pounds! i am on WeightWatchers online, and so far it's not helping!

Current Weight: 11st 6lbs
Starting Weight:13st3lbs
Short term Goal Weight:11st
Long term Goal Weight:10st7

1st week~ 11st10 1lb loss
2nd week~ 11st8 2lb loss
3rd week~ 11st6 2bl loss
4th week~ 11st6 not lost any thing this week

Well done Kit 4lbs is brill!!!!

Kit seriouslty I am telling truth! BUT am glad they are broke :lol:

My scales told me ive lost 1/2 lb finally!! taken weeks to shift anything!

i have to start sit ups my belly is disgusting :(

i have to start sit ups my belly is disgusting :(

Lol i'll be right there next to you hun! My belly is absolutely disgusting, I can't even look in a mirror :blush: i'm covered in stretch marks and I don't even have LO or pregnancy to blame :blush:

I am same with the jelly belly, it is awful and it aint gonna shift on its own :(

i keep thinking it will do it on its own but its not... even when i walk now i can feel it wobbling! eewwwwwww

iam with you girls on the belly thing i got rid of mine 4yrs after having my 1st son but now after having my 2nd its bigger than ever but my mucles split when i was preg this time so iam slowly trying to bild them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->