Let's grab that BFP with both hands and make it ours! January Testing Thread

Still waiting Moni? Are you miserable or feeling ok? :hugs: I cannot imagine being in limbo like you are.

Pretty miserable. I had gotten my hopes up that perhaps I was one of those people who dont test on the FRERs - but then the blood test came back negative as well. I have never been irregular. I have been going to the bathroom hourly for about 10 days now to see if AF has arrived. My office is going to think I am doing drugs or something!

Anyways, I'll keep you posted. Thanks!!

Oh and I took another FRER yesterday - still negative...

How long has it been, like 40 days? Have you contacted the doctor, and what did he/she say? Maybe they can put you on BC pills in order to force AF to come or something! Sorry you are going through this as well. If it's not one thing, it's another. This whole process is just ridiculous. Ditto to what SPP said earlier about after school specials and how getting prego is SOOO easy.

How long has it been, like 40 days? Have you contacted the doctor, and what did he/she say? Maybe they can put you on BC pills in order to force AF to come or something! Sorry you are going through this as well. If it's not one thing, it's another. This whole process is just ridiculous. Ditto to what SPP said earlier about after school specials and how getting prego is SOOO easy.

I went to the doctor last Monday - they did a scan and confirmed no cysts and took blood work that confirmed not pregnant and that I did ovulate. So it was just a matter of waiting for AF. The doctor is on vacation until Thursday. I figure if no AF by then I'll send another email and see if he wants to see me again or just continue to wait.

I know - I spent about 15 years so worried about not getting pregnant and now its biting me in the ASS!!

Ugh, ugh, ugh!! We're really having a time aren't we ladies?! This is no way to ring in 2014 :growlmad: . I'm sorry AF is being extra stupid moni :hugs: . Can't get her when we need her, all up in the mix when we don't :dohh: . Maybe you'll be one of those women that don't test positive on anything :huh: . Oh, I know, plan a really expensive, really romantic weekend getaway and watch that heffer show right on up :xmas19: .

SPP-HA!!HA!! @heffer showing up. I can always get a good laugh from your posts.

moni77-sorry you're feeling badly. I would try to make another appointment on Thursday as well. You can't live your life waiting for AF. I hope the doctor can help you this week. *hugs*

Ugh, ugh, ugh!! We're really having a time aren't we ladies?! This is no way to ring in 2014 :growlmad: . I'm sorry AF is being extra stupid moni :hugs: . Can't get her when we need her, all up in the mix when we don't :dohh: . Maybe you'll be one of those women that don't test positive on anything :huh: . Oh, I know, plan a really expensive, really romantic weekend getaway and watch that heffer show right on up :xmas19: .

Thats actually what I expected - the day after she was due - my husband had surprised me with a hotel room for my bday - I was POSITIVE she would show that evening - that was over a week ago...

I'm about to get really busy at work - so it is just a matter of time!

Thats actually what I expected - the day after she was due - my husband had surprised me with a hotel room for my bday - I was POSITIVE she would show that evening - that was over a week ago...

I'm about to get really busy at work - so it is just a matter of time!
Ooooh, ok, so she graduated to Mega Evil Supreme over a week ago?! Damn her! :trouble: Need a new plan...

:dance: I'm here!!!!! :dance:

Ummmmm guess we can add me for the 28th :haha:

I don't know when/if I'll ovulate this cycle, so please put me down for the 20th and keep you fingers crossed! Thanks! :flower:

Good luck, ladies!!!

terri, I'm so glad you were able to get through to DH. Party time! :dance:

It's wonderful that you are looking forward and feeling optimistic about that sweet 2014 baby ERose :flower: . TTC isn't for the faint of heart is it gal? :hugs: Love that DH is on board to keep things rollin' :thumbup: . Let's make some magic in 2014 then and get the hell away from TTC yeah? :kiss:

Hi Mischief!! :xmas3:

Ashley-Can I ask you about your donor/babymaking process? How did you decide who would have the baby, and how did you find your donor? Is it a friend of yours, or it's someone you don't know? I'm really curious (i.e. nosy) about this, BUT, if you think it's too personal, just say the word and I'll MMOB.

Oh, and I forgot to say ERose, whatever you're feeling, roll with it. Sometimes you might be feeling so good you wonder how you got there but then turn around and get gobsmacked by despair or anger or, or, or. It's all correct so do whatever you need to do to work it out for yourself :hugs: .

Hi girls, I'm here. I'm only taking my best guess that I'm on CD2 today since everything started yesterday. I have no idea if my body will be ready to O or not, and if it does, no idea WHEN. When I didnt take Clomid, I O'd early, so I suppose it could happen early. Or with what just happened, I suppose it could also be a few weeks! I'm just gonna base my test date on a 28-day cycle for now, and say Jan 26. But I'll change that depending on if/when I O.

It would actually be a good thing if I could O a little earlier or later, because I just counted the days, and DH will be out of town for three days right in between there. Urgh.

Btw, terri, I have to say, congrats on getting DH to the party last night, LOL. I know how it is to feel like you're totally missing out on an opportunity if you miss one of the good days!

Oh, and I forgot to say ERose, whatever you're feeling, roll with it. Sometimes you might be feeling so good you wonder how you got there but then turn around and get gobsmacked by despair or anger or, or, or. It's all correct so do whatever you need to do to work it out for yourself :hugs: .

Thanks SPP! Yes, I'm having my ups and downs. One moment I feel better, and the next moment, I get a little weepy. Last night I was bad off. And my SIL sends me a text and says "Better Luck Next time!" with a smiley face. WTF? But today I do feel better.

ERose- Some people don't know how to use those smiley faces. WTF is right, and her response is as if you couldn't get a free parking spot. It's a little more serious than that, thanks. It reminds me of FB when someone posts that a friend is ill, people click 'like'. It's like, yeah, I read this and I feel for you but I'm too lazy to write a comment, so I'll just put LIKE. That is one of my biggest FB pet peeves. Like the good stuff, comment or don't say anything on the bad stuff, lazy f'ers. Now SPP has me cursing. HA!!HA!!

Thanks for the congrats on getting hubs to the party. He's like 'I think I want to party more than you.' I'm like 'Try me.' HA!!HA!! I think i have said 'like' enough in this post. Time to go watch some Valley Girls, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->