Let's grab that BFP with both hands and make it ours! January Testing Thread

Oh, and I forgot to say ERose, whatever you're feeling, roll with it. Sometimes you might be feeling so good you wonder how you got there but then turn around and get gobsmacked by despair or anger or, or, or. It's all correct so do whatever you need to do to work it out for yourself :hugs: .

Thanks SPP! Yes, I'm having my ups and downs. One moment I feel better, and the next moment, I get a little weepy. Last night I was bad off. And my SIL sends me a text and says "Better Luck Next time!" with a smiley face. WTF? But today I do feel better.
WTF?! Ok, so here's what you do, next time she's over throw something, say a bag full of ninja stars, at her head but intentionally miss; then when she gives you that look of shock and disbelief that you know is coming, look her dead in the eye and calmly say "I'll have better luck next time!" :ninja: :rofl: Good grief people are weird :wacko: . I understand they get all flustered and don't know what to say but damn, then just say (or text!) nothing for crying out loud :dohh: . Or I'm sure a hug would have sufficed.

ERose- Some people don't know how to use those smiley faces. WTF is right, and her response is as if you couldn't get a free parking spot. It's a little more serious than that, thanks. It reminds me of FB when someone posts that a friend is ill, people click 'like'. It's like, yeah, I read this and I feel for you but I'm too lazy to write a comment, so I'll just put LIKE. That is one of my biggest FB pet peeves. Like the good stuff, comment or don't say anything on the bad stuff, lazy f'ers. Now SPP has me cursing. HA!!HA!!

Thanks for the congrats on getting hubs to the party. He's like 'I think I want to party more than you.' I'm like 'Try me.' HA!!HA!! I think i have said 'like' enough in this post. Time to go watch some Valley Girls, apparently.
I'm like Devil Girl Choco-Bars, I'm BAD for you! :haha: Anybody remember those? Wish I still had that box lol.

I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve. I will be ringing in the new year a little different than I expected. DH and I will stay home now, and we will just vedge out, just the two of us, and watch the ball drop. I'm okay with that this year.

I love this quote... makes me want to journal. :)

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
- Brad Paisley

WTF?! Ok, so here's what you do, next time she's over throw something, say a bag full of ninja stars, at her head but intentionally miss; then when she gives you that look of shock and disbelief that you know is coming, look her dead in the eye and calmly say "I'll have better luck next time!" :ninja: :rofl: Good grief people are weird :wacko: . I understand they get all flustered and don't know what to say but damn, then just say (or text!) nothing for crying out loud :dohh: . Or I'm sure a hug would have sufficed.

HAHA!!! Omg, you are a trip!!! Good stuff, good stuff. Thanks for more laughing. Don't know what I'd do without you girls!

I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve. I will be ringing in the new year a little different than I expected. DH and I will stay home now, and we will just vedge out, just the two of us, and watch the ball drop. I'm okay with that this year.

I love this quote... makes me want to journal. :)

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
- Brad Paisley
Oooh, I love this! Makes me want to blow the dust off my barely cracked open art journal, nice!

Erose I'm w SPP on this one Ninja stars all the way !!! :haha:
Glad u r right back to it Look forward never back!!! :hugs:

AFM .... Went for my Sonohysterogram today and she found Notta yep nothing :shrug:
Told my nurse on the way out and She was shocked that she didn't see anything but I'm considering IUI w trigger without meds!! :thumbup:

Hope 2014 Brings us All a BFP!!!

Happy New Years to Everyone!!!!

We will be shooting fireworks and prepping our feast for Tom well mommy will!! ;)

Hi ladies. Would love to join in. Could you please put me done for the 6 th please. I have three sons 20,19 18, and a daughter who turns 2 on the 3 rd of Jan. She is my tubal reversal miracle. I will be the big 40 at the end if Jan and hoping I can get one more little one. Good luck to everyone

Happy New Year to everyone! It is the year where we ALL will get BFPs that stick!!

Kind of nice news today - RE nurse called with my last bloodwork results. So I have a whopping 2.9 AMH (anything above 1 is good on the U.S. scale). With my FSH of 4.3 and AFC of 26, the old ovaries are certainly working overtime. We have decided to try a little longer naturally.

Erose so I don't keep posting on a Old thread I'll ask here!!! :)

What was ur P if u can remember when they took it....they will tell u Normal but a lot of there scales are a Lil off I was told Normal but it was still Low according to other BNB experts!! :haha:

Great news Driving!!

Mischief.... Why do u say If?? r u taking a break from Clomid??? Even if u are it stays in your body for Few cycles Ive heard!! FX for u

Hi ladies. Would love to join in. Could you please put me done for the 6 th please. I have three sons 20,19 18, and a daughter who turns 2 on the 3 rd of Jan. She is my tubal reversal miracle. I will be the big 40 at the end if Jan and hoping I can get one more little one. Good luck to everyone

Welcome! :flower: I will certainly add you.

Happy New Year to everyone! It is the year where we ALL will get BFPs that stick!!

Kind of nice news today - RE nurse called with my last bloodwork results. So I have a whopping 2.9 AMH (anything above 1 is good on the U.S. scale). With my FSH of 4.3 and AFC of 26, the old ovaries are certainly working overtime. We have decided to try a little longer naturally.

Those are all great numbers, Driving! :happydance:
I am so happy you and DH are in agreement. Double bonus! :)

Erose so I don't keep posting on a Old thread I'll ask here!!! :)

What was ur P if u can remember when they took it....they will tell u Normal but a lot of there scales are a Lil off I was told Normal but it was still Low according to other BNB experts!! :haha:

Ya' know, I think I'll call them when they're open again tomorrow. I didn't think to ask the actual number since she just took a look and said it was "within normal range". But I'd love to get your opinion, so I'll find out tomorrow and post again. Thanks Sis! :flower:

My temps are still like post-O temps. They may have dropped with the CP, but they never actually dropped below CL. I have to admit, I haven't been careful about my timing in the mornings, but that doesn't usually make that much of a difference. Anyone recall after your CP, did it take a bit for your temps to go back down?

I have a feeling I'm gonna have one wonky chart this month! FF became my BFF last cycle, but I have a feeling it will become Ffoe once again. Hehe

Welcome stickybean4. Your test date is right around the corner. Wishing you the best.

Driving-YAY!! I'm so glad you're going to be with us for one more month! Woohoo..

ERose-FF sure was your bud last month. Hopefully your chart will settle down and then shoot back up and continue to be your friend. It was my friend last month too, I'm not going to lie. HA!

AFM-Hubs has certainly been in the party mood and I'm really happy about that. I bought some FR OPKs yesterday since I used the last of my CB digital ones, and since my temperature didn't spike this morning, I thought I'd use the FR. Well, it was also positive (darker than the control line). So now i'm on Day 3 of +opks. I will try one more tomorrow if my temperature doesn't go up. I'm back in the land of W temperatures. hee hee.

Last night, we went to dinner in Little Italy and then went to my girlfriend's house for our celebration. We missed the first countdown because we were all just yapping, but thank goodness for DVRs. We got our champagne and counted down again. hee hee. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!

Erose my temps are all kinda crazy this cycle that's why I'm thinking something was up:shrug:
I wasn't temping when I had my MC but I've heard it can take a bit to go back to Norm try to hang in there!!! :hugs:
I would be happy to give u any help w P I've been taking Supps since April so I should know most the ups and downs :haha:

Happy New Years ladies hope everyone had a great one!!!

My temps are still like post-O temps. They may have dropped with the CP, but they never actually dropped below CL. I have to admit, I haven't been careful about my timing in the mornings, but that doesn't usually make that much of a difference. Anyone recall after your CP, did it take a bit for your temps to go back down?

I have a feeling I'm gonna have one wonky chart this month! FF became my BFF last cycle, but I have a feeling it will become Ffoe once again. Hehe

It did take a few days until my temps went below coverline. :flower:

Erose my temps areallkinda crazy this cycle that's why I'm thinking something was up:shrug:
I wasn't temping when I had my MC but I've heard it can take a bit to go back to Norm try to hang in there!!! :hugs:
I would be happy to give u any help w P I've been taking Supps since April so I should know most the ups and downs :haha:

Happy New Years ladies hope everyone had a great one!!!

Yes, Happy New Year to you and everyone!!\\:D/

Welcome stickybean4. Your test date is right around the corner. Wishing you the best.

Driving-YAY!! I'm so glad you're going to be with us for one more month! Woohoo..

ERose-FF sure was your bud last month. Hopefully your chart will settle down and then shoot back up and continue to be your friend. It was my friend last month too, I'm not going to lie. HA!

AFM-Hubs has certainly been in the party mood and I'm really happy about that. I bought some FR OPKs yesterday since I used the last of my CB digital ones, and since my temperature didn't spike this morning, I thought I'd use the FR. Well, it was also positive (darker than the control line). So now i'm on Day 3 of +opks. I will try one more tomorrow if my temperature doesn't go up. I'm back in the land of W temperatures. hee hee.

Last night, we went to dinner in Little Italy and then went to my girlfriend's house for our celebration. We missed the first countdown because we were all just yapping, but thank goodness for DVRs. We got our champagne and counted down again. hee hee. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!

Ooooh, maybe more than one egg is ripening? :thumbup:
Sounds like you had a great time! We just had some :wine: and fell asleep by 11pm. :dohh:

I'm starting to think the Royal Jelly is the Culprit!!!!

I've takin Vitex before and didn't really have issues just felt like it I was normalizing :haha: is that a word!!
I've been thinking cuz I stopped the Royal jelly a few days ago when they found the Polyp and then went for the scan yesterday w just the tenderness around my left ovary!!
I tend to have a Lil estrogen dominance and I'm finding Royal jelly has Estrogenetic affects is this right??

Kinda afraid to take it but it made my skin so much better what do u thnk ladies stay clear or reduce to every other day!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->