Let's grab that BFP with both hands and make it ours! January Testing Thread

I would stick with it, but I'm not really sure what it does/supposed to do. I guess if you stick with it and it doesn't work, then you can reduce it next time and see what happens. :shrug: is right. Who knows?

How is the house coming along? When do you take down your trees? I think I will keep mine up for a few more days. I like having it.

Guess who decided to show for the new year...AF is here - light still but here!

So I should be testing around the 27th if I get back to a normal cycle. Hoping to go forward with IUI #2!!

We usually take our tree down on the 2nd but we also get to have it up all of Dec. this Xmas was a Lil bit off w the move might leave it up until the weekend so I can finish DS1s room!!

The house is good still gotta a Ton to do to make it mine but I love Reno and Decor so I'm good w that will keep me Busy and away from the Pee sticks !!! :haha:

Still gotta get my gym set up so I can loose some more weight before I have to get in our Pool ;)

Moni-Oh, I'm so glad she finally showed. That AF sure is a double edged sword! Sometimes you want it, and other times you don't! I'm glad you can move forward now though. Phew! Are you actually going to use FF to chart this time? I always want to stalk your chart, and there's nothing there.

Sis-Yeah, keep the trees up until the weekend! And that's funny about staying away from the sticks. Hide them! hee hee. That's so cool that you have a pool. One of my resolutions is to get back on my running schedule. I used to run 3x a week, and I seriously slacked off around wedding time, so I'd like to get back into it.

Hi ladies!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm just trying to get caught up with all the posts.

Hi and welcome to the new ladies.

Terri...love that you guys DVD'd the countdown, wish I could do that with certain aspects of my life, I would definitely fast forward through the part with my ex- husband! Lol.

ERose....your SIL just didn't know what to say and unfortunately alot of people don't know what to say and come off sounding insensitive but I like SPP's idea about the ninja stars. Lol.

Oldermom....hiiiiiiii!!!!!

Moni....glad AF showed, that's something you don't hear or say very often.

SPP....keep the hilarious posts coming, between you and Terri I always manage to get a laugh or two or three! Lol

If it's okay with you all, I want to stick around to make sure you ladies are okay and you all get your BPF's. I'm all emotional and stuff ( damn hormones) and quite frankly I don't want to make any new cyber friends in another group or thread. Lol.

Smiles--You are too funny about making new cyber friends. I'm sure the others are just as nice as we are…you just have to give them a chance. However, I like having you here, so stick around too. In your chart, that OvW line-what is that? I told you I was stalking you big time. Sorry to hear you're so hormonal, but I hear that's what happens! :haha:

And regarding fast forwarding your life with your ex-husband, you are not alone. I spent many a new year with duds, but that puts me EXACTLY where I am today. I actually told a live-in boyfriend ON New Years Eve 2003 that I was getting paid the next week, and once I got paid, he can call his mother and tell her he's on his way back home (we kind of bought the house together). To this day he still lives with her. Wow..ten years ago to the day. Crazy. That was pretty mean, but I wouldn't change a thing. :happydance:

Totally off topic my password is Babies name and Yr I signed up thinking it would happen last year!!!
Do I change it to 2014 or just leave it as Evil Reminder!! :nope:

Smiles--You are too funny about making new cyber friends. I'm sure the others are just as nice as we are…you just have to give them a chance. However, I like having you here, so stick around too. In your chart, that OvW line-what is that? I told you I was stalking you big time. Sorry to hear you're so hormonal, but I hear that's what happens! :haha:

And regarding fast forwarding your life with your ex-husband, you are not alone. I spent many a new year with duds, but that puts me EXACTLY where I am today. I actually told a live-in boyfriend ON New Years Eve 2003 that I was getting paid the next week, and once I got paid, he can call his mother and tell her he's on his way back home (we kind of bought the house together). To this day he still lives with her. Wow..ten years ago to the day. Crazy. That was pretty mean, but I wouldn't change a thing. :happydance:

Terri....I'm sure they are just as nice as you ladies and all BUT.....I'm staying here! Lol

That OvW thing was under the ovulation test section and it's the ovulation watch line. I just selected it and it had items for NF, FD1, FD2, etc. and as you already know I was putting in all types of info...BD info too! Lol. I think I'm more detailed then I need to be at times honestly. Lol

Funny,I'm still taking my temps too!!!! Lol. Not sure if I need to but I figure" what the hell". Lol

And hilarious about the ex! Good thing you gave him his walking papers because it sounds like you cut your losses and dodged a bullet with that one! I'm sorry...I don't believe in a grown man living with their parents past a certain age and I couldn't stand that " oh, my mother/father/parents live with me" line either! MALARKY!!!! Let's see whose name is on the deed or lease papers. Lol.

I love my DH, but he is exhausting. He thinks we can start BDing immediately and get prego like right now. I'm like, ok, first off, still bleeding. Second, still need an EGG anyway. Yes girls, this is the same man who suggested that maybe if we try BDing during my non-fertile window, we'd get prego. He is SUCH a dude.

Poor guy is probably just really anxious for us to get prego again....now that he got to feel what it would be like, he wants it back immediately. :( And hey, I can SURE understand that. But the scientific facts still remain, lol.

Totally off topic my password is Babies name and Yr I signed up thinking it would happen last year!!!

Aw, bless your heart. Ya know, I think I'd change it... It would give me that new goal to shoot for and would also make me feel good about 2014. :) I think I'd do that personally, since I'm looking forward to putting 2013 behind me now!

Ahh, ya know, I bet that OvW thing is for people who use that ovulation watch.... It's called OvWatch. I don't know anyone who uses it, but I wonder if enough people use it that FF thought to add a section for it..?

Thanks. I am considering going back to the temping but when I did my numbers were all over the place because I don't sleep thru night. But I definitely had wished I had temped this cycle to see what went on. I guess we'll see tomorrow morning, if I remember.

I got a little emotional last night over everything and hubby said this is our year - we'll either get pregnant or steal a baby but we will have one...I am pretty sure he was joking about the stealing bit...

Anyways Happy new year! Work gets a little crazy again tomorrow...so won't be on as much but will keep you all posted on how the month progresses!!

I'm starting to think the Royal Jelly is the Culprit!!!!

I've takin Vitex before and didn't really have issues just felt like it I was normalizing :haha: is that a word!!
I've been thinking cuz I stopped the Royal jelly a few days ago when they found the Polyp and then went for the scan yesterday w just the tenderness around my left ovary!!
I tend to have a Lil estrogen dominance and I'm finding Royal jelly has Estrogenetic affects is this right??

Kinda afraid to take it but it made my skin so much better what do u thnk ladies stay clear or reduce to every other day!! :shrug:
Yep, RJ has estrogenic properties and as good as it looks to me that's why I don't mess with it. My hormones are jacked too Sis :dohh: and estrogen likes to dominate :growlmad: . I'm super sensitive to estrogenic herbs like RRL and things and they make my issues so...much...worse :nope: . If I were in your shoes I'd stop it, see how things go.

Guess who decided to show for the new year...AF is here - light still but here!

So I should be testing around the 27th if I get back to a normal cycle. Hoping to go forward with IUI #2!!
Yay! Finally! Fitting timing though yeah? :winkwink: Let's go IUI#2! :dust:

Hi ladies!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm just trying to get caught up with all the posts.

Hi and welcome to the new ladies.

Terri...love that you guys DVD'd the countdown, wish I could do that with certain aspects of my life, I would definitely fast forward through the part with my ex- husband! Lol.

ERose....your SIL just didn't know what to say and unfortunately alot of people don't know what to say and come off sounding insensitive but I like SPP's idea about the ninja stars. Lol.

Oldermom....hiiiiiiii!!!!!

Moni....glad AF showed, that's something you don't hear or say very often.

SPP....keep the hilarious posts coming, between you and Terri I always manage to get a laugh or two or three! Lol

If it's okay with you all, I want to stick around to make sure you ladies are okay and you all get your BPF's. I'm all emotional and stuff ( damn hormones) and quite frankly I don't want to make any new cyber friends in another group or thread. Lol.
Absolutely stick around doll! :kiss: Rub some of that magic baby mojo on us :haha: . Wait'll that m/s kicks in, you'll find some new cycber friends to bond over hurling with :haha: . Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with you PDQ! :D

:hugs: Change it. No Evil Reminders! [-X

I love my DH, but he is exhausting. He thinks we can start BDing immediately and get prego like right now. I'm like, ok, first off, still bleeding. Second, still need an EGG anyway. Yes girls, this is the same man who suggested that maybe if we try BDing during my non-fertile window, we'd get prego. He is SUCH a dude.

Poor guy is probably just really anxious for us to get prego again....now that he got to feel what it would be like, he wants it back immediately. :( And hey, I can SURE understand that. But the scientific facts still remain, lol.
:dohh: Gotta love him though :) .

Thanks. I am considering going back to the temping but when I did my numbers were all over the place because I don't sleep thru night. But I definitely had wished I had temped this cycle to see what went on. I guess we'll see tomorrow morning, if I remember.

I got a little emotional last night over everything and hubby said this is our year - we'll either get pregnant or steal a baby but we will have one...I am pretty sure he was joking about the stealing bit...

Anyways Happy new year! Work gets a little crazy again tomorrow...so won't be on as much but will keep you all posted on how the month progresses!!
Don't work too, too hard moni! And big :hugs: ; this is an emotional atom bomb! Stupid TTC...

AFM, not a thing going on. Zippo, nada, nothing, supremo goose egg :coffee: . Been rippin' and runnin' all day though and I'm pooped!

That's what I was reading I thinking that was the cause of Mid cycle spotting and that Polyp cuz of the Estrogenic Properties!!! :(

Still having left Ovarypain and it's a Lil early for O :shrug:

Password Changed my Lil bird will come in 2014!!!! :thumbup:

Sis-glad you changed your password. New year, new bird! :)

SPP-Glad you stopped by. It's always so nice hearing from you. You're our breath of fresh air! I have to work tomorrow and Thursday, and I am dreading getting back into the grind. "How was your holiday?" "Good, yours?" "Good, too short." blah blah blah.

ERose-your DH is just like the rest. Let's go, let's win, let's go! Without ever thinking about anything. He is good for a laugh though. Just know he's not the only one that's completely out of it when it comes to TTC. Hope you're feeling a little better today. :)

Hi Ladies! Can I join? Just finished cycle 4 TTC - was due on Christmas Day and BFN :cry:. Of course I got my hopes up that some sort of Christmas luck would give us our BFP. And then the witch was 5 days late, which never happens, so now I have no idea how long my cycle is for January - could be 25 days or 30. :argh: Anyways, we're just gonna extend fertile week to compensate, so lots of :sex: this month!!! I'll start testing on Jan. 24. Good luck to everyone, I like hearing everyone else's stories. Helps to know I'm not alone in this.

terri, I love this Chinese dragon deal your chart has going on right now :haha: .

Yes terri, he's def good for a laugh, gotta love him.

I feel better physically.... Cramping is gone now, although I sware my uterus is just sore from working so hard. :( The bleeding is light spotting now. The worst of it only lasted about a day and a half. Boy, was that painful... Had no idea there could be that much blood and such aaawwwful cramping since I was SO early. I never would've guessed since I wasn't even a full five weeks. Emotionally, I have my ups and downs about it... One minute I'm ok, the next I'm super depressed. But I'm at least optimistic about the future. I really do feel some peace now that I know I can get pregnant, and I somehow feel confident it's gonna happen again real soon. Who knows, maybe i just need a little progesterone to help a sistuh out. :winkwink:

Welcome aboard Future Mom and all you other gals joining us in the new year :) .

Sis, I've got little left side twitches here and there already as well so thinking I'm going to have some serious O pain that side this month.

Hello, I'm new here and would like to join Jan BFP .....7th for me thanks .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->