Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Birghteyez that sounds fantastic!!! I hope all this BD ends with a SHBFP x

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? I am so excited because for the first time I have EWCM. :happydance: So we have been BDing for the last 4days. I think it's from my cocktail of vitamins that I have been taking this month. Can't wait to get home and share with hubby. I am having fun with it this cycle not really stressing or worrying too much. No headaches or tiredness from stressing just plain-o fun not to mention I think hubby is enjoying the less stressful me. LOL

Awesome news brighteyez!! Keep it up, you are well on your way to a bfp this cycle!

Brighteyez, YAY for EWCM!!!! I always get SO happy when I see that (which isn't often ever since I started clomid, hehe!). GL this month Hunny!! I'm so glad you're feeling good and less stressed and enjoying everything. Makes me happy to see you girls happy. :)

Soanxious, I love that you started that thread with things people feel worked to get their BFP. I voted, and I also posted my own story from the month I conceived. :) Some of it is probably repetitive from other girls too, but who knows, maybe something little in my response will help someone. Ya just never know! Btw, I have always been intrigued by the softcups/mooncups. I think I've never strayed from tampons because the string give me security, ha! I always know I can easily get it out at any time. I wonder if I wouldnt be so good with the softcups/mooncups. They sound like a fabulous idea, both for AF and for TTC.

Erose I tried the softcups but they felt so high up that I would stuggle to pull it out, a bit like the contraceptive diaphragm from old days I had a free trail in post, when I went to boots chemist they sold the mooncup and it has a small bit that comes down for you to grip like you would a string but this is plastic and you cut it to your length, it fitted nicer and easy to pull out, I would practice first when you have NO AF visiting and practice in the bath so its wet and comfortable. Its so much better than tampons, you feel like your Not going to leak and its safer to use no toxic shock and its so much cheaper, I take a bottle of water with me when I go out incase I need to empty it and I pour it down loo and pour the water over it in the toilet in out in public loo's. I think they are best things invented. And great for TTC.. :D thanks for the input on the voting page, you mentioned some interesting things im sure is going to help someone that has similar/same to you xx

Erose I tried the softcups but they felt so high up that I would stuggle to pull it out, a bit like the contraceptive diaphragm from old days I had a free trail in post, when I went to boots chemist they sold the mooncup and it has a small bit that comes down for you to grip like you would a string but this is plastic and you cut it to your length, it fitted nicer and easy to pull out, I would practice first when you have NO AF visiting and practice in the bath so its wet and comfortable. Its so much better than tampons, you feel like your Not going to leak and its safer to use no toxic shock and its so much cheaper, I take a bottle of water with me when I go out incase I need to empty it and I pour it down loo and pour the water over it in the toilet in out in public loo's. I think they are best things invented. And great for TTC.. :D thanks for the input on the voting page, you mentioned some interesting things im sure is going to help someone that has similar/same to you xx

Thanks for all the info, I had no idea about the mooncups! I'm happy to hear they have a grip that you cut to your length, that's fantastic! I'm much more interested in trying them now that I know that. So you use them for ttc too.... Do you just insert it after you BD? One problem I seem to have is that sometimes right after we BD, it starts to leak out almost immediately... I think that is determined by how much semen he has (sorry for tmi) at that particular time, because it doesn't happen every time. Also seems to happen more when I use the Preseed just because there's that extra amount of liquid added. But I'm sure either way, some of the semen is staying put, so if I used the mooncup immediately, it would probably hold some in there. I've never seen them at the store... I guess I could look online.

I used softcups the month I got pregnant. I'm going to ue them from now on with preeseed. Af arrived today for me so first cycle after mc coming up for me.

Good morning Ladies:hi:,

Roseorbit - I have a question I got a Peak smiley face today on my ClearBlue Advanced Ovulation Digitial test. Should I stop taking the Primrose now, cut back on the Royal Jelly and B-6? Please help:help:

Sorry I'm late with this reply! I kept taking B6 - still taking 50mg a day after my BFP… I didn't use royal jelly or primrose so not sure about those! Good luck!!

ERoseI think they are called Diva cups in USA but mooncups here in UK mooncup registered one over there called MCUK but think Diva cups are identical. https://divacup.com/ you have to choose your size.. ie have you have had babies you need a certain size to people that have not had babies etc..x

Yes you would add it AFTER Bd :)

Lamago sorry to hear that, and good luck with ttc.. im going to use that but with mooncup as I already own one.. softcups are similar

:)

Thanks so anxious. Mi was expecting it tough because we didn't try this past month.

Hello ladies,
How is everyone doing? Any BFPs yet? I am so confused. I have gotten 4 positive OPKs, today is the fourth day. Take a look at my chart please and tell me what you think. Has anyone ever had this happen? I read somewhere that it could mean fertility problems, any insight is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20140327_063128.jpg
    20140327_063128.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello ladies,
How is everyone doing? Any BFPs yet? I am so confused. I have gotten 4 positive OPKs, today is the fourth day. Take a look at my chart please and tell me what you think. Has anyone ever had this happen? I read somewhere that it could mean fertility problems, any insight is appreciated.

I would go with days 14-15-16 as being one of the ovulation days as you have EWCM as well as Pos OPK.. BD like mad.. morning and night you should catch the egg doing that FX :)

Soanxious - My Ovufriend app has calculated an ovulation date but FF has not. But it's ok, I will just wait for af and start over next month and hopefully it will be better. I am trying not to get frustrated and upset with this. TTC is suppose to be fun and enjoyable but with all of the test and supplements it can get a bit overwhelming so I am going to take a deep breath and regroup because it't not that serious as I am beginning to make it. I really appreciate all of you ladies, the your support and understanding is really great.

I know how you're feeling, I started to feel a bit like that, im trying to relax in my head a bit more and just take what I have and chart just to add to the fun side :) x

I'm just gonna take it easy and let it be what it's gonna be. I still take vitamins, opks and temp. Just not as crazy like I was.

I just finished miscarrying two days ago (started mc at 4 weeks 4 days, so very early) and we were going to start trying again tonight, but my car broke down and I'm stuck an hour away from my OH! I know it's highly unlikely for me to be ovulating this early, but since we know my cycle might be a little out of whack after a mc our plan of attack was to dtd as much as humanly possible! :winkwink:

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow, I'm just so anxious to get a BFP again, I hate missing out on even one opportunity!

It's my fertile week FINALLY! After a pretty regular AF, I'm hoping this means I'm back to normal. Not testing OPK this month. Just going to BD my brains out LOL

FX ladies

Jess sorry to hear your story, I too have lost all mine early and I ov same 14 days after all mc. I got pregnant jan AND feb but lost both. Hope your able to get a BFP soon x

Cutie thats brilliant.. im in my fertile week too.. I've been ill and couldnt BD yesterday as I was vomiting, so now im just weak n feeling sick I will try n seduce OH when he is home from work this evening. FX'd for us all x

Good morning ladies,
Jess - sorry for your lost. You will find lots of support here. These ladies are awesome.

Soanixous - I took a new brand today and they are still positive. Crazy right? But I did get my solid cross hair.:happydance:

Attachments

• 2014-04-01 09.12.02.jpg
    2014-04-01 09.12.02.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014-04-01 09.11.28.jpg
    2014-04-01 09.11.28.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-04-01 09.12.43.jpg
    2014-04-01 09.12.43.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
Good morning ladies,
Jess - sorry for your lost. You will find lots of support here. These ladies are awesome.

Soanixous - I took a new brand today and they are still positive. Crazy right? But I did get my solid cross hair.:happydance:

Wow, how many days has it been like this? I said around 14-15-16 didn't i? lol

this was mine today.. im due to ov around fr/sat

Attachments

• 010414.jpg
    010414.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey just coming in.

Background: Got pregnant in December and then the day I found out I was pg. I started bleeding. Had a chemical. Feeling devastated we started trying again. I started taking seven seas trying for a baby. By feb I got my af at 10dpo. I couldn't believe it. My test gradually got stronger, but for some reason something niggled. I began getting pains in my side. I went to hospital and everything turned out clear. They did however comment that they couldn't see anything (I should have been 7 weeks.) apart from sac. I went back a week later for a scan and lo behold a heart beat. Then on 16th of march I started bleeding. I didnt want to go to hospital straight away as it was late at night and I had just got my DD into a routine and didn't want to disrupt it. The next day we went to the hospital for us to be told what we knew all along. Our baby had died at six weeks. We went home and mc naturally. Now we are here trying for another baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->