Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Hi ladies, I haven't kept up very well on this thread lately due to crazy, crazy work in March and then a nice little surprise... A softball-sized cyst that had me in so much pain, I went to the ER thinking it was my appendix! Anyway, emergency surgery was a necessity because it could burst or cause my ovary to flip, so I was in surgery a few days later. Recovering now, but all is well. Anyway, i figured since this thread has been around a while and has gotten so long, I think I'll start a fresh one for April. I'll figure out what to call it, and I'll post it now. I hope you'll all follow us over! Let's keep chatting and keep up with each other! Hope to see you there! :flower:

Sabster, huge congrats!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I started the new thread, but I'm not sure how to post the link from my iPad... But you guys should easily be able to find it if you'd like to hop over.

Baby dust everyone!

Help,lol! Tmi alert!
So yday i put a pad on as i felt like af was coming,1 tiny brown spot and that was it. BD last night and there was blood,been nothing all day today,just checked my cervix and there is lots of cm with pink streaks. Wondering/hoping if i O'd later due to chemical last cycle and hoping that was ib! Prob wake up to full blown af tmrw tho!! I thought,but don't temp or chart,that i was 13dpo and af due today or tomorrow! Buying more frer tmrw if AF doesn't show!

Ab you could be later! My AF was 9 days late after my chemical. Hopefully it's not AF for you! Sounds promising.

I'm doing great. Pregnant with a little girl here.

How are you doing?

Congrats! I am good , still trying. I am trying softcups and preseed!

Soanxious - I broke and tested today and it was a BFN so disappointing. So I won't test until AF is late. Hubby made me agree.:haha:

Ah hun... I hope AF has the best of reasons for staying away. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->