Let's Help Each Other Out - TTC Immediately After Early m/c

Good morning ladies,
Jess - sorry for your lost. You will find lots of support here. These ladies are awesome.

Soanixous - I took a new brand today and they are still positive. Crazy right? But I did get my solid cross hair.:happydance:

Wow, how many days has it been like this? I said around 14-15-16 didn't i? lol

this was mine today.. im due to ov around fr/sat

Yes you were right. But now it went back to dotted lines I guess because it say I had EWCM after ovulation. So in a two or three days you will ovulate.?

Yes I should be ov this weekend... strips getting darker... I have a saliva microscope too.. my 1st cycle trying it :)

Darkriver im sorry for your loss... I hope you get your BFP and sticky bean soon x

They sell them on Amazon and Ebay, they range from £13.99 to £35 here in UK I read up on them and all do same job so purchased the cheapest, as they are identical just other is a named product....so I wouldn't go spending a lot on one. :)

They sell them on Amazon and Ebay, they range from £13.99 to £35 here in UK I read up on them and all do same job so purchased the cheapest, as they are identical just other is a named product....so I wouldn't go spending a lot on one. :)

Ok great thanks!!! Will search for them now for next cycle.

Soanixous - I got my negative OPK.:happydance:

Attachments

• 20140401_211729.jpg
    20140401_211729.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
Soanixous - almost there! Hope you're BDING . next cycle im going to try SMEP.

Well I have been ill for a couple of days so missed monday so we managed to last night and hoping to later... but both myself and my OH are so tired..

I more or less have always done SMEP but never knew it had a name lol x

I planned to give SMEP a go this month, but so far we're on a everyday vs every other day LOL. I haven't O'd yet.

I guess it can't hurt!

Cutieq - keep me updated on how it works for you. I was on the everyday until my opks started acting weird. But I hope I caught an egg if not next month will be opks and SMEP with vitamins. Although my doctor told me to stop the Royal Jelly and Maca Root. She wants to do more research on it.

HI ladies,

I was catching up on all the posts, Sorry I havent been around.. dealing with my flooded basementwork, life you know the drill! congrats for the BFPS!!

brighteyes! im glad your cocktails of vitamins are working. its really fascinating what vitamins can do for feertility with some food changes!

Ive been having really mad heartburn forthe past two weeks and intense burping. My AF was due 2 days ago, so yesterday I tested for the hell of it and I got my BFP!!!

We are really shocked and I am trying not to be happy about it because Im afraid to lose it again. I didn't think anything would happen because its been so soon since my last MC. I thought I was just stressed out because of the basement situation....

So SMEP and Vitez... THANK YOU! STICK STICK STICK STICK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will post a pic soon, the line was very strong, so I hope thats a good sign.

Yay Sabster! How long since your MC? Hoping it sticks!!!

HI ladies,

I was catching up on all the posts, Sorry I havent been around.. dealing with my flooded basementwork, life you know the drill! congrats for the BFPS!!

brighteyes! im glad your cocktails of vitamins are working. its really fascinating what vitamins can do for feertility with some food changes!

Ive been having really mad heartburn forthe past two weeks and intense burping. My AF was due 2 days ago, so yesterday I tested for the hell of it and I got my BFP!!!

We are really shocked and I am trying not to be happy about it because Im afraid to lose it again. I didn't think anything would happen because its been so soon since my last MC. I thought I was just stressed out because of the basement situation....

So SMEP and Vitez... THANK YOU! STICK STICK STICK STICK PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will post a pic soon, the line was very strong, so I hope thats a good sign.

YAY!!!!!:happydance: congratulations.. stick baby stick!!!! x

Cutieq - keep me updated on how it works for you. I was on the everyday until my opks started acting weird. But I hope I caught an egg if not next month will be opks and SMEP with vitamins. Although my doctor told me to stop the Royal Jelly and Maca Root. She wants to do more research on it.

Will do. I'm relying on evening primerose oil, our bodies and the bedroom this cycle. We are going out of town this weekend, but scheduled it such that we could squeeze in a little us time :happydance:

We will BD everyday during my fertile days which is through Monday. That's all I can do! :shrug:

mc was in jan. so this was my second cycle.

I recommend SMEP, I actually did it almost by the book. But I also know that I ovulate pretty early on in my cycles... I hope this sticks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->