Let's lose weight together! Xx

I've lost 3lbs this week. I started slimming worlds properly this week as I know it works. In feeling more positive now. Good luck for this week girls.

That's great pink sapphire, I will update your numbers! Well done! I have been contemplating starting that, I think I will. I always hear such good things about it xx

Thanks girls. Not so good last night. Beef Wellington, pavlova and 2 glasses of champagne. Oops! Oh, well it was DH birthday.

1 pound :( I am disappointed as I was aiming for 2 pounds a week. But I need to not dwell on it. That's 4 pounds in total at slimming world and if I left it I might end up gaining and gaining. I've got OH up to £15 a pound now :) it was actually his suggestion as he can see it's really motivating me - he's not bothered about my weight but he knows how it gets me down. However we ended up at George's chip shop on Sunday - it's a well known fish and chip restaurant in the east midlands. We went swimming and the restaurant is over the road and he threw a child like paddy because I said no and then he goes you can get jacket potatoes there - well our chip shop near us does jacket pots so i didn;t think that was too far fetched so we went and was there a jacket pot in sight???? NO! I was so mad with him, I moaned as I scoffed my chicken and chips! :) to be fair though I have been really careful with my syns so I'm hoping it was covered anyway.
aNYWAY stop rambling that's 1 pound off

Well done Hun! Every pound counts. Seriously though what is it with our men throwing us off our diets! Lol! I am really focused today! Worked out if I lose 2 pounds a week I will lose 2 stone by my cousins wedding, another stone by my husbands birthday and then half a stone by Christmas, I will then be at my perfect weight so I have to be good every weekend until Christmas now! I have thrown out all my maternity wear so I have to lose weight to get into more clothes. Having a nice Christmas dinner and a few drinks will be what I'm focusing on, plus the new wardrobe my husband promised! I can do this! Xx

I was disappointed with 1lb too Eulmh but I'm trying to think positively and just think at least I didn't gain as I have cheated a few times so it was entirely possible. How much does slimming world cost? I'm thinking of joining up, do you pay weekly or monthly?

Well done gypsy! I will update your numbers! I think if you pay upfront it's a bit cheaper but you can pay weekly, it's not a lot but hopefully someone can tell you exactly how much xx

I was disappointed with 1lb too Eulmh but I'm trying to think positively and just think at least I didn't gain as I have cheated a few times so it was entirely possible. How much does slimming world cost? I'm thinking of joining up, do you pay weekly or monthly?

Well the week i joined I paid £30 and that covers 6 weeks (I think maybe seven very complicated!) but there was an admin fee in there but you get one week free so not quite sure really - I think it's £4.95 - or it was a year ago or so.

The countdowns you can do 6 weeks or 12 weeks and that means you get one week free

Can I join?

I only put on 3lbs during my pregnancy but was 2stone overweight anyway, so Iv lost 17lbs but want to lose another 14lbs.

Course lemon tree, I will add you now! Wish I only put on that during pregnancy! Xx

I did the 12 week countdown last year pre S and it cost £49.50. I found that if I have already paid I would go and get weighed even if I had a bad week. It helped me stay on track or at least get back on track.

Well done everyone on the losses :thumbup:

I lost 1.5 lbs last week (I weigh on a Saturday) so that leaves me with
8.5 lbs to go but this week has been bad so will be very happy to just stay the same.

I joined Tescos Diets online yesterday. It was £12.90 for 6 weeks and it's pretty good. It gives you a tailor made diet programme so I'm going to start that on fri because I'm kind of losing motivation with it all now.

Ooh I forgot to ask and I know this might sound silly but does anyone know if you weigh more in hot weather?! It's just that my fingers and ankles swell in hot weather and I'm assuming it's because of water retention and I'm sure I read this can mask any weight loss? Hmmm think I might have to ask Dr Google

Ooh I forgot to ask and I know this might sound silly but does anyone know if you weigh more in hot weather?! It's just that my fingers and ankles swell in hot weather and I'm assuming it's because of water retention and I'm sure I read this can mask any weight loss? Hmmm think I might have to ask Dr Google

well the woman at slimming world said yes - for example your fingers swell menaing rings are difficult to get on and it's water apparently. But I ddrink tons of water - that's supposed to help get rid of water retention - and I only lost a pound so I'm hoping for a bit more next week when it's hopefully a bit cooler. My arms have been exposed to the sun for maybe an hour - in 10 miniute segments and they are cov ered in red rashes! I am soooooo English!

Sambles you have done great! I really can't wait to be where you are. You can see the end in sight and for me my goal weight feels miles away and that's so daunting! Had my check up today so good to go for exercise, shame it's so hot! Can't bring myself to do anything in this heat, even walking was unbearable today! On a plus they weighed me and their scales say I am 5 pounds lighter than what my scales say, just gonna push that to the back of my mind though and go with mine just in case theirs is wrong!
Hope you are all doing good? Where is everyone? Check in even if you haven't done well, in those instances that's what we are all here for, to support one another and motivate! Xx

Sorry I am late replying. I lost two pounds last week. Yay!!

Well done maviyildiz! Updated your numbers. I am so focused and I feel really good. So hope I lose at least 2 pounds this week to keep me going! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->