Lets see you babywearing !

i miss my babyhawk :cry:
...actually, think i may just miss having a tiny baby to put in the babyhawk :dohh:

Jacqui where did you order your BH from? love the colours

got it from here...was with me the next day too!

https://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/bestsellers-c-102.html

Awww Jacqui am loving you BH! Leo looks so comfy too!!!

I was going to order from them but they stated on their website that in school holidays sometimes their post is slower so I decided against it....maybe they're not so bad!!! I also can't find a colour combination I like...is yours double sided?

Are you pleased with it?

x

yes its double sided,plain brown on the other side, which is great cos OH refused to wear it when he saw the pattern!

They dont seem to have my pattern in stock now though.

and laurie.................I love it!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Aww I love the BH! Patch Charcoal is my fav. Aarrrgh you girls are a bad bad influence!!!

I was just thinking 'how did Jacqui order that colour as it's not on their website' and didn't seem to be when I was looking last week. No, what I meant was does it have a pattern on both sides as you can buy them like that direct from BH in the US. I want a black one so OH 'could' use it if need be but I have a manly one which is for him already!!

Maya - you're on a downhill slope already :dohh: this natural parenting section is not money saving or economical at all at the moment...all we do is encourage each other to spend money!!!!

I will post some pics when I can of the Moby x

Ooh you have the Mobi? No theres nothing economical about it at all hahah!! x

I was just thinking 'how did Jacqui order that colour as it's not on their website' and didn't seem to be when I was looking last week. No, what I meant was does it have a pattern on both sides as you can buy them like that direct from BH in the US. I want a black one so OH 'could' use it if need be but I have a manly one which is for him already!!

Maya - you're on a downhill slope already :dohh: this natural parenting section is not money saving or economical at all at the moment...all we do is encourage each other to spend money!!!!

I will post some pics when I can of the Moby x

too true!! lol

Ladies can i ask some advise !!

I use a wheelchair so i will be needing a sling with out lumps and bumps at the back etc !!

also i woudl like to able to use to feed bubs - as and when i need it i am TTC atm

Jacqui I have a Q about the babyhawk... Can baby face outwards in it or just towards you? Cant seem to see anything about this on the website... x

Just towards you hun, either on your front, back or hip x

Cheers hun! I reeeeeally like it but I think my little layla is too curious and would get fed up looking at me haha!! Maybe the Moby would be better suited to us! :D Its a gorgeous sling though... Theyve got some fab patterns ey! x

There are hip problems associated with facing outward carries - babies can see loads at the sides and they can choose what they want to look at if they want to look at anything at all with other carries x

I've stopped using my Moby now Elliot is heavier - a mei tai is ideal for babies as they get heavier x

I love your BH Jacqui!!!!!!!! I really wish I had done something other than just black and white...last time I listen to DH damn him lol

Ooh thanks Elm. Thats good to know. Is the Moby not suitable for heavier babies? Laylas still pretty tiny... 14lbs or so.. But if the BH will last us longer then that seems like a better option now!

Alice in her moby

Attachments

• DSC00728.jpg
    DSC00728.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 141
Ooh thanks Elm. Thats good to know. Is the Moby not suitable for heavier babies? Laylas still pretty tiny... 14lbs or so.. But if the BH will last us longer then that seems like a better option now!

I have just bought a Moby Wrap and Deri is HEAVY!!!! I think it's fab - distributes weight really well!

x

I have just bought a Moby Wrap and Deri is HEAVY!!!! I think it's fab - distributes weight really well!

x

Have just ordered a BH this morning, so will see how we get on with that! Its a luuuush colour! :happydance: xxx

Thinking about selling my Baby Hawk if anybody interested?!I love it but OH does not get on with it and he does most of the carrying!Send me a pm,will prob be popping on the For Sale section later tonight when I have taken pics.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->