Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

R

robinator

Currently watching the men's road race - I lovelovelove pro cycling!! I don't want Mark Cavendish to win, only because he has an ego the size of Great Britain and it annoys me :haha:

Looking forward to diving, swimming and gymnastics! Come on Gabby Douglas!

The opening ceremony was amazing !! Had my hubby going mad at me saying I should be watching but my nose was in 50 shades:blush: . I saw the first bit with all the grass and thought how embarrassing compared to what the previous ones were like, starting getting more interesting after 15 mins or so!!
I just want to cry when I see their families going mad, how proud must you be to watch your child get a medal!!

I was glued to the dressage today. Leah is away with my mum to see the horses that did dressage today do cross country on Monday so there was much excitement watching it.

Have been working so never saw anything else, working again in the morning but can't wait to get home and watch some more

I was watching some of the swimming last night and one of them only 16 broke a world record by miles!! This they were japanese though can't remember but that must be amazing thing to do..And so young too!x

I'm enjoying the men's swimming..... Well the few seconds before the race when theyre part naked and flexing muscles!!!

I haven't watched anything yet (aside from a little bit of the opening ceremony). But I have today's Tivo'd, so I plan to watch it once LO goes down for a nap.

Just watched the womens cycling road race, its strange seeing all the places close to where I grew up and went to school!

I like the swimming, diving and gymnastics the most :)

I really enjoyed the synchronised diving - amazing!!!

I'm currently watching beach volleyball - DH is out he'll be gutted he missed it!

Beach volleyball is so awesome. Those girls are fierce! (haven't seen the guys)

Synchro diving is on now; women's gymnastics is on later. Sometimes being on the west coast is a bummer - we're the last to see everything.......

oh i love both those :)

Tom grew up!

I love watching rowing and swimming. also don't mind watching gymnastics. it is amazing what they can do o_O.

I'm enjoying the men's swimming..... Well the few seconds before the race when theyre part naked and flexing muscles!!!
I am sorry but I think a swimmers Physique is soo ugly. Especially some guys look like they have a hole where the solarplexus is supposed to be. I am also really not into these wider swimmers shoulders either :haha:

i think the swimmers have the best bods!

I never got the Tom Daly obsession..Until just now!! He has got to have the most perfect body I've ever seen! He even has a gorgeous bum! Ohh I'm such a perv I'm so glad he's over 18 or that would look even worse :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->