Let's talk OLYMPICS!!!

we have 3 now :) china and the us have 16.

Ohhh! What did they get? I love watching gymnastics but the mens shoulders weird me out when they're doing it :haha: x

Gymnastics was fab! xxx

Gymnastics was brilliant but I can't believe Japan stole the silver from us!

We are 20th now in the Medal League.... China 1st, America 2nd, Korea 3rd and France 4th (I think they're in the right order x)

I think if we get a gold we can get moved quite high up the list.

I reckon we'll get silver or gold for team event horses today & we have chances in loads of others today. Beth tweddle for gymnastics hopefully, she did really well in the qualifiers.

I really hope they get some golds. I felt so sad for Tom and Rebecca Addlington when they didn't but Rebecca did amazingly to get bronze. Some of the other countries swim like someones stuck rockets up their butt! I don't think anyone could beat them :dohh: x

I used to love jumping and diving off of boards when I was a kid. Unfortunately, there's no more boards at pools (including our own) because the insurance is so astronomical.
Well here it is handled' use at own risk' and a safety check-- It is sad when fun things vanish in the US because some people like to sue the crap out of other people.

Germany finally got their first medal yesterday, ebven thougn it is only a silver for fencing. not the best performance this time :haha: , South africa and Germany have chances for a medal again this evening in the final for swimming 4x times 200 m free style relay :D

Yey a Silver in the Equestrian!!!

Anyone watching the Women's gymnastics?.... I'm so i awe, I wish I could do something like that!!.... I don't think GB will get a medal, once again the Chinese are amazing!

I was watching the gymnastics I always wanted to do it when I was little I was really flexible. I don't get how russia are still scoring so high when I've seen mistakes and fumbles and I'm no professional judge :nope: china are really good though and so are romania. GB and USA seem to be the only team I've seen look like a team though hugging and talking to each other x

Well done on Chad le Clos for beating Michael Phelps :dance: :D

GOLD!

well done team GB! that race was absolutely amazing. Cannot believe they were FOUR lengths clear of the newzelanders! Olympic history :)

Yay for our first gold :happydance: hopefully more to come soon! x

I used to row at university, and have a couple of good friends going in the mens 4- semi tomorrow.. I went to see them get Gold last time in Beijing so fingers crossed!

The girls were great... Long, clean and relaxed.. First womens rowing gold ever!!!

Greg searle going for gold at 40 now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->