Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Hey tmr1234. Aaah hun, don't let this get you down. What are you using to track ovulation?

thank you angel i am useing opk's and temps but temps meaga low and opks not + as of yet.

Morning Ladies. today I am either 11 or 9dpo (depends on whether I ovulated on CD 22 or CD 24). Had a lot less symptoms than previous cycles. Breasts aren't that tender at all. Only thing different this month is that instead of having odd twinges, I actually have constant AF pain for 2 days now. I don't get AF pain until my 2nd day of my period usually so I wan't to get excited but then again, I have no other symptoms. Will wait till wednesday when my period is supposed to start and hope that I get my BFP on month 6!!

Wed is only 3 days away but seems so far. Well you held out this long. I don't know if I could wait. AF pain is definitely a good sign if you don't usually have them til later. Best of luck. 6 months is long enough!!

Tmr- maybe cd16 is your lucky day too. At least you got to bd last night!

Check out my temp for today!! I didn't get my bd timing right this time but not giving up hope yet. Bd middle of the night Sun/Mon and didn't again until around 11:30-12:30 Thurs night which seems to be when I ovulated so probably just missed it. Oh well, at least now I'm out of waiting to O limbo!

Thanks mybabyluv3. I sure hope its a good sign for me. Hubby already getting excited and that just adds so much pressure. He just wants me to test but I told him also that a BFN is more disapointing than AF showing up so hoping I can keep out. Very tempted. But in a way I think that I am just enjoying not knowing whether I am or not and living with that small hope that I might be. If I were to test, and its a BFN, I will have to wait for AF knowing that I am not preggo.

tmr1234 I really hope you get your positive OPK. I would test twice a day at about 11 and 5pm again and then just try and BD every second or third day to keep you basis covered.

FX'ed for you hun!!!

I got a v v v near + opk so i think it will be + tomoz yay just hope Dh is up for dtd tomoz

Angel - Good luck! Keep us posted. I really wish I was as patient as you...I like your reasoning though (not having to wait for AF, knowing you have already gotten a BFN).

Provera induced AF came today (so, I'm on CD 1...two days until I start the soy), which I am happy about, because that means I can start what I hope is a "regular" cycle. Now my questions is, what day should I start OPKs/consistent BD? I REALLY don't want to miss the OV window. Is it bad that I'm totally trying to plan out an approximate "schedule" for the month?

I hope the weekend is going well for everyone! :)

My OPK says if your cycle is < 35 days to start after af ends and > 35 days to start 3 days after AF ends. I bd eod until I got a + opk then we bd ed for about 2-3 days.

AFM - AF got me a week early, but I'm not sure what is going on bc it's been bright red blood, no cramps, and it's only when I got to the bathroom or use tampon(sorry tmi), normally AF is heavier, with cramps, and darker. So, I'm planning on starting my 2nd cycle of soy tonight on cd 2-6, instead of cd 3-7, which I did last cycle.

Yay tmr1234!!!!! I sure hope you get that positive OPK!!

Thanks herald3. Although I have only been trying for 6 months, it really feels like forever. Don't want to have another BFN!!

Angel - Good luck! Keep us posted. I really wish I was as patient as you...I like your reasoning though (not having to wait for AF, knowing you have already gotten a BFN).

Provera induced AF came today (so, I'm on CD 1...two days until I start the soy), which I am happy about, because that means I can start what I hope is a "regular" cycle. Now my questions is, what day should I start OPKs/consistent BD? I REALLY don't want to miss the OV window. Is it bad that I'm totally trying to plan out an approximate "schedule" for the month?

Like autigers55 said, I think they say follow whatever days it says on your OPK. Maybe do eod until a pos opk then everyday. It could happen very shortly after so if you are worried about missing it, I would start everyday from when I see the line get a lil dark just to be sure.

I am almost jealous of you girls just starting another cycle. I just want it to be over so I can start over. Just started tww and it already is dragging.

Nope, not bad at all. I planned mine out on CD1. I thought I'd O on CD14, so I planned CD7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 15. I got CD7, but then was deathly ill from CD9-11 and didn't get to BD again until CD12. I know I get 2 days of +OPKs, so when it was - on CD13, I decided no BD. I got my + on CD14, so we BD'd CD14, 15 (2nd +) and 16. I always try to hit O-1, O, O+1... Anyway, yeah, I always plan... Guess it worked out well this last cycle :winkwink:

Like autigers55 said, I think they say follow whatever days it says on your OPK. Maybe do eod until a pos opk then everyday. It could happen very shortly after so if you are worried about missing it, I would start everyday from when I see the line get a lil dark just to be sure.

I am almost jealous of you girls just starting another cycle. I just want it to be over so I can start over. Just started tww and it already is dragging.

It's kind of funny that you want your cycle to start over...I would much rather be in the 2WW. I feel like that is SO far away for me. Also, I hate the stress of BDing at the correct times (and the fear that my husband will get stage-fright).

This next weekend we are staying at my husband's parents' house, so I'm REALLY hoping that I don't OV too soon. Is it at all likely that I will OV before next Sunday (a week from today...that will be day 8)? What's the earliest OV you ladies have seen?

Wow you pushing it girl, lol! Hopefully it will hold off till the wknds over. If not you just have to be extra quiet...

I only wish i was back in the beginning cuz I think I need a do-over. Like you said getting bd timed right is so stressful!

mybabyluv3~ OMG look at your temp wow that is a spike if i ever see 1 ff isnt giving you defo lines coz of your cm being creamy.

A.F.M
I *think* today may be o day i ov'd on cd 17 when i got preg with my LO so here is hoping it will give me some luck that i get my BFp this cycle as i allways thort the TTW was bad but this wait has been a night mare i do not like it i am willing for the TTW now. Going to try and jump DH today we have all day together with only 1 child so hopefully when LO gose down for a nap i can get him going. OMg way dose it fell so much of hard work lol.

I GOT MY + OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance: with a tiny little bit and very week wee wee sorry tmi
AT LAST bet Dh will let me down :haha:

Hey ladies... Im biting the bullet and gonna try this SOY!!!... can someone please help me though, i havent a clue where to buy it and i dont know how much i need to take??? x

YAY tmr1234!!!!!

Pull out all the stops hun and get down to business ....

Thanks angel but dont think it will happen had a big bust up this morning and now not talking o well on to next month.

omg ladies i tested this morning af was due today,,, BFP!!!! i can't believe it,,, just took digital and it says 2-3weeks!! is this real it feels like a dream!

omg ladies i tested this morning af was due today,,, BFP!!!! i can't believe it,,, just took digital and it says 2-3weeks!! is this real it feels like a dream!

Congrats! That is GREAT news! Enjoy your nine months. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->