Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Well your weekend is filled so that should definitely make the time go by faster. What is a virtual shower? How does that work? My sister moved to FL and now has a 7month old. She came home for her shower though.

Tmr I hate having to ask DH for money. I have money coming in but its all put towards
dd tuition for school and my own personal bills.
Rin731 Hope you get your smiley today. I actually got to BD lastnight. Was surprised cuz
It was getting really late and I know DH planned on getting to bed early, overslept and was late for work ystrdy, but he actually still wanted to because i told him earlier that I seen a lil ewcm. He didn't appreciate me stopping in the middle to set my preseed and softcups up near by, lol! Oh well.

So, my temp went up today. Highest it's been so far this cycle. Now what in the world could that mean??

I think you got me and rin mixed up in your post lol

We are going to my mum & dads today wich will be good for the boys but we were going to go to a water park but with R's broken arm we can't do that now and he is still in a lot of pain so not much of a fun weekend for us.

I didnt ov yesterday wich i am gutten about as we got a bd in yest but i will not see my DH untill later and i will be to tierd to bd when we get back as it is a long drive to my mums (DH isnt coming) so who know what is happening with me i realy thort i would ov yest but nope + digi opk hoping it is today as i think my DH is over bd and i think i am a bit this month i just realy can't be boutherd lol

I felt the same way last cycle. Apparently this cycle too being we didn't bd For almost 4 days then O decides to finally happen.

How old is your son. I hope he starts feeling better soon!

If you bd 3 days before O then you should be more than good. I wouldn't worry too much about it now.

Hello everyone, I'm new to this. I would like to join the soy journey though! Currently on cd6. I have PCOS and don't think I've been Ov'ing or I Ov too late in my cycle. Not sure, I don't really temp, but I'm trying to temp this cycle. I hear lot's of good things about soy, hoping this works!

Has anyone that has taken soy had AF come sooner than expected? The :witch: showed up a week early for me, and I'm trying to decide which days to take soy this cycle. I took it cd 3-7 last cycle, and figured I'd ask what days you ladies thought would be the best days to take it this time around.

Well your weekend is filled so that should definitely make the time go by faster. What is a virtual shower? How does that work? My sister moved to FL and now has a 7month old. She came home for her shower though.

I just sent invitations to everyone I wanted to invite and explained that it would be a virtual shower - Since most of the guests live near my Mom, she agreed to host a mini-party at her house... so those guests can either go to my Mom's, or they can just sign in using Skype... which is what the rest of the guests will do - Some live in Chicago, some in Florida, some here near me in Portland, OR... And when the shower starts, I'll host a Skype video call and add everyone so that we can all see each other at the same time :winkwink: I sent game cards with the invite (sealed in a separate envelope, so no one can cheat) - So we'll play games, and my Mom and I have gifts ready... And we'll get to see my sister open her gifts (if purchasing a gift, guests were asked to mail them 2 weeks in advance)... It's my first one, so we'll see how it goes!!!

I felt the same way last cycle. Apparently this cycle too being we didn't bd For almost 4 days then O decides to finally happen.

How old is your son. I hope he starts feeling better soon!

He is 7 thanks so do i i hate seeing him in pain.

Has any 1 not had a digi work but still ov'd i have realy bad ov pain today and my cm is goign pluss my cp is going low and closed but i have not had a + digi stress stress stress and i thort the TWW was bad.....

Autigers55, I've heard women who used soy and it made their cycles shorter. I think that's a good thing though if your cycles before were too long (cause that can mean you're ovulating really late). Are you going to try soy again this cycle? This is my first cycle trying it too, currently on cd 6 and taking 200mg of soy. How much mg did you take?

Autigers55, I've heard women who used soy and it made their cycles shorter. I think that's a good thing though if your cycles before were too long (cause that can mean you're ovulating really late). Are you going to try soy again this cycle? This is my first cycle trying it too, currently on cd 6 and taking 200mg of soy. How much mg did you take?

This will be my second cycle of soy. My first I took 120mg, 120mg, 160mg, 160mg, and 160mg on cd 3-7. I'm thinking of doing 200mg all 5days, but I'm not sure what days to do this cycle.

Maybe try upping the dose too 200mg. Remember, you have to double on on soy for it to equal only half of clomid. 100mg of soy is like 50mg of clomid. Most doctor's start woman on 50mg of clomid, if that doesn't work, then next cycle they up it to 100mg of clomid, and then if that doesn't work, they try 150mg of clomid. Most doctors only keep you on 3 cycles of it. As such, you shouldn't continue to use soy past 3 or 4 cycles tops! Or at least take a break from it for a couple of cycles before trying it again, although if it's just not working at 200mg after your third cycle, I say try a different approach. So far I've done the following:

Cd 3 : 200mg
Cd 4: 160mg
Cd 5: 160mg
Cd 6: 200mg
and tomorrow I plan on taking 200mg also. I only lowered my doses cause I started getting side effects such as extreme fatigue, I'd fall asleep around 9pm or 10pm and i'd sleep til 12 noon!!! Not like me at all! And I started getting nauseas, breast sorness, stomach cramps, and lower back pain. Not sure if it was something I ate or if it was the soy but I'm going to try to take 200mg again regardless of the side effects. Did you experience any side effects while on it at all? I know you can take it cd 1 - 5, 3 - 7 or 5 - 9. I personally don't know which one is better, depending on when you take it effects the strength/weakness of the egg. Google to make sure.

One of the women on one of my BBC threads posted this -

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

Thanks for the info MomtoIandE! I knew it was something like that, just coulnd't remember exactly. Yes, that's why I am trying it on cd3-7. I didn't really read thru the entire thread, it's 202 pages! lol but I see that you just got a BFP recently, congrats!!!! You used soy? How much and on what cycle days? I'm very curious to know! And do you have PCOS at all?

I'm thinking of doing cd 2-6 this time bc when I did cd 3-7 it pushed my O up 2 days, but caused AF to come sooner than expected and my LP was only 8 days. So I started taking 50mg of B6 today along with my prenatal vitamin bc I've read it helps lengthen lp, but I'm calling my dr first thing monday morning to see what he wants to do. I'm sure once I O, he will put me on a progesterone supplement.

Thanks for the info MomtoIandE! I knew it was something like that, just coulnd't remember exactly. Yes, that's why I am trying it on cd3-7. I didn't really read thru the entire thread, it's 202 pages! lol but I see that you just got a BFP recently, congrats!!!! You used soy? How much and on what cycle days? I'm very curious to know! And do you have PCOS at all?

You're welcome :flower: Yes, I got my BFP on my 2nd soy cycle. The 1st cycle, I missed CD5 and did CD6-9 (75, 150, 150, 175, 175). This cycle I did CD2-6 (75, 150, 175, 175, 200). I also added 1,000mg of Royal Jelly CD1-10DPO (when I got my BFP). And I did 2,000mg of EPO CD1-one day before O, then 3,000mg on O day, and 1,000mg on O+1. Also, I started progesterone supplements (200mg twice a day) at 3DPO, as I've had trouble with progesterone falling off the map around 9-10DPO in the past.

My 1st soy cycle, it moved my O up EIGHT days :happydance: This cycle, it jumped back one day (so only 7 days early), but my O was MUCH, MUCH STRONGER (take a look at my chart) - O was terribly painful, but I guess it was worth it :winkwink:

I just sent invitations to everyone I wanted to invite and explained that it would be a virtual shower - Since most of the guests live near my Mom, she agreed to host a mini-party at her house... so those guests can either go to my Mom's, or they can just sign in using Skype... which is what the rest of the guests will do - Some live in Chicago, some in Florida, some here near me in Portland, OR... And when the shower starts, I'll host a Skype video call and add everyone so that we can all see each other at the same time :winkwink: I sent game cards with the invite (sealed in a separate envelope, so no one can cheat) - So we'll play games, and my Mom and I have gifts ready... And we'll get to see my sister open her gifts (if purchasing a gift, guests were asked to mail them 2 weeks in advance)... It's my first one, so we'll see how it goes!!!

Oh I thought the shower was today... Anyway, that sounds fun, a lot of work though. It should definitely keep your mind off things. Have fun!!

I did cd2-6 80, 80, 120,160,200. I seemed to have a lot more ewcm than usual right after af and very stong O pains on both sides but some how didn't O. Now it seems like I O'd cd16 which was the same as last cycle.

Oh I thought the shower was today... Anyway, that sounds fun, a lot of work though. It should definitely keep your mind off things. Have fun!!

The shower is tomorrow - My son's 3rd birthday party was today - Busy weekend!!

Morning Ladies. today I am either 11 or 9dpo (depends on whether I ovulated on CD 22 or CD 24). Had a lot less symptoms than previous cycles. Breasts aren't that tender at all. Only thing different this month is that instead of having odd twinges, I actually have constant AF pain for 2 days now. I don't get AF pain until my 2nd day of my period usually so I wan't to get excited but then again, I have no other symptoms. Will wait till wednesday when my period is supposed to start and hope that I get my BFP on month 6!!

I did cd2-6 80, 80, 120,160,200. I seemed to have a lot more ewcm than usual right after af and very stong O pains on both sides but some how didn't O. Now it seems like I O'd cd16 which was the same as last cycle.

If you get another high today you ov cd16 good luck.

A.F.M

I think i have messed my cycle up as i normly o on cd 15 last month on soy it was cd14 but this month nothing at all yet. It is starting to realy strss me out now as i realy thort i had ov yesterday but nope i just feel like giving up i wont see Dh today as he is out all day so no bd today i did mange last night but only just. i am off to cry now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->