Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Thanks for your help girls it is just getting to me as i know that my temp wouldnt go up by .40 in a hr if i had woke up and gone back to sleep agane so not sure. pluss with my OPk's being supper dark today. We cant bd today as Dh isnt here so that is out so hoping yesterday was a green light.

soy is awesome. i didnt think i was ovulating did the smiley opk's nothing . did 200 mg of soy from cd2-6. and im on cd 24 and got my first positive opk :) so that means i will be getting my period or a positive pregnancy test by cd38; which is way earlier than its been in 2 years usually between cd47-cd60 :))

soy is awesome. i didnt think i was ovulating did the smiley opk's nothing . did 200 mg of soy from cd2-6. and im on cd 24 and got my first positive opk :) so that means i will be getting my period or a positive pregnancy test by cd38; which is way earlier than its been in 2 years usually between cd47-cd60 :))

I didn't think I was Oing either bc I never got a + opk, but after my first cycle of soy I o'd 2 days sooner than predicted. My cycles were between 42-49 days, but I started using Vitex and it shorted my cycles to 33-35 days. After I stopped using vitex, I used soy on cd 3-7 and o'd cd 19, but AF got me a week early and caused my cycle to only be 27 days. I think it was due to low progesterone and not the soy. So now I'm trying soy on cd 2-6 and seeing my dr about my progesterone levels Monday. Hopefully this will finally get me a BFP!!

Hi ladies!! I'm so sorry I've been neglecting this thread. I haven't been feeling too well to be honest. Unfortunately soy hasn't worked for me as well as the 1st time and I think I O about 4 days ago. I've been having higher temps for 4 days so it's the waiting for af now. No hope whatsoever this cycle.

XX

Hi ladies!! I'm so sorry I've been neglecting this thread. I haven't been feeling too well to be honest. Unfortunately soy hasn't worked for me as well as the 1st time and I think I O about 4 days ago. I've been having higher temps for 4 days so it's the waiting for af now. No hope whatsoever this cycle.

XX

:hugs: Hope your feeling better soon. I dont think it has worked for me this month as temps went down agane today but i was in the werst pain last night. When is your OH back?

Hi Madrid98. I am in the same boat. Been having bad AF cramps for the first time ever, for 4 days now. Didn't spot yesterday as usual. AF is supposed to start today but then again, FF says I ovulated on CD 24 not 22, which would mean AF should only start in 2 days. I just want it to start and get over with. Slept with a warm water bottle on my stomach last night, cos it hurts so badly.

Thanks ladies for all your support. My DH is amazing and I really love him but he tends to not be very serious about stuff. He loves joking and winding me up and I enjoy that, but sometimes I just want him to be be serious for 5 minutes.

Madrid > :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs:
Hope you feel better soon, :wine: heres to a successful next cycle!

Angel > Good luck with the cramps, i also used to get very bad AF pains but after my endo was removed it is ALOT better.

AFM > 11DPO so not much longer till the witch makes her appearance and i can start with soy :)

I have bed cramps today and last night i had to get up from lieing on the sofa as my tummy was killing me. Just did a OPK and there darker than yesterday they are getting that dark the control line is hardly there HELP! what is going on i have never had this befor last month they when lighter not darker?!?

I have bed cramps today and last night i had to get up from lieing on the sofa as my tummy was killing me. Just did a OPK and there darker than yesterday they are getting that dark the control line is hardly there HELP! what is going on i have never had this befor last month they when lighter not darker?!?

Maybe there is something wrong wiht the OPK's? Are they all the same make and from the same batch? Maybe try a different brand and see if it does the same. I can only image how frustrating it must be!

Good luck!!!! :hugs:

I have tscos own and clear blue and they are bouth the same getting darker and darker dont know wearth to go off bbt or opks

From what i've read and what my FS told me is that OPK's can be unreliable whereas your BBT is directly from your body. Do you temp vaginally or orally?

orally i did it vaginally 1st 4yrs ago and fund it hard to read my chrt from it. I think my body is just all over the place this month

oh ok, well i find vaginally better but just becuase i sleep wiht my mouth open most of the time and have a fan on.

I really hope you get some clarity on whats happening and good luck. I would say just BD if you can just cover all your bases.

I would but think DH is over bding this cycle poor man he keeps going out to get away from me lol

You poor thing. Ie thought I had it bad. I always say waiting to o is pure torture. I hope your body figured out what it wants to do so you can move on!!

I allways thought that the TWW was bad but omg i want the TWW so bad i will o a 3 ww if i have to lol

I always find tww more relaxing. Dtd, waiting for o starts out fun then by the time you realized you haven't O'd yet you ready to take a break. Then bam it happens and you try to sneak one in hoping the times before still count! So sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->