Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Ouch, the poor pay check at the end of July, only realised now how close in August they are lol. I think maybe its a good idea to give it a break. The only problem is that you normally end up falling preg just because your are not trying.

congrats, i got my bfp yesterday too after relaxing a bit more this time and i was very shocked as i had no symptoms and thought i was out! i also have pcos and took soy first time and from my chart actually didn't think i ovulated at all or quite late, but it obv worked and temps were confusing!
good luck, have you rung doctors yet?

Congrats to you too!! I called my doctor and they won't see me until 8 weeks. I was a bit perturbed by that, but whatever. Even if they would see me to run tests, if they found something wrong, not sure there's anything I could do about this early in the game. So I figure I'll just keep doin my best and hope for the best. Have you called your doctor yet?

yeah i called the same day i got my bfp but they also said i need to wait 2weeks and ring back to book an appointment cos they won't see you before 8weeks as i suppose there's nothing they can do if anything naturally happened before then. i would of thought they do blood tests first to see what your levels are?....just want these 2weeks to go quick now when i'll be 6weeks! good luck let me know how you get on.

With my son, my OB checked FOUR times to make sure my numbers were doubling - talk about stressful... With my daughter, they didn't do any blood work... And then with this one, I actually had my annual GYN appointment the same day I found out, so I told my doc then, and she went ahead and drew my blood - It was 25 at 11DPO, so she wanted to wait 6 days to repeat... So I needed 200, and instead it was 554 :happydance: My ultrasound is scheduled for Oct 21st - I'll be 7 weeks.

:happydance:SO happy for you

Morning ladies.

@MomtoIandE - wouldn't that be so great if you were cooking 2 little beans in there.. :happydance:

Well, my cramps are still ongoing. Spotting didn't start as usual and AF didn't show up yesterday. But that would have been based on CD 22 ovulation. I still did a test and it was a BFN. My heart sank....

So if FF is right, then AF should start tomorrow. My temp is down to 36.47 from around 36.78, so I am pretty sure I am not pregnant. Just hoping that AF shows up on time with no issues. I don't think I will try soy again for this 3rd month. Pretty disappointed because we really put in effort this month to BD 5 days in a row. So gone from the one extreme of BD every day for 5 days, to BD every 2 days, but still no BFP.

Have to make a call whether I will just wait for another 2-3 months and see, or whether I should ask DH to do a SA. I just don't want to pressure him to the point where he feels that we shouldn't try anymore. :cry:

Angel - This makes me so sad for you!! I honestly thought this was your month :cry: You guys BD'd your hearts out - I don't understand how you didn't catch the egg... It's just not fair. See, it's months like the one you just had that really killed me - Remember we tried for 13 mos with our son. It's like, you do everything right and still no BFP - I am so sorry. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to have DH tested, but I totally understand how bringing that up could be risky - I know my DH would get pretty cold pretty fast, or at least I think he would. I'm sorry, girlie...

Grr... I wanted to write more, but I and E are up!! I'll check in later :flower:

MomtoIandE - With your numbers being double what the dr wanted, I wouldn't be surprised if you have more than one little soy bean in there. :shrug:

angel - Sorry :hugs: I know its frustrating not being able to get pg. My DH had to do a SA earlier this year and he wasn't happy about it, and he likes to joke around a lot, so I just flat out told him that if he wanted another child he had to do this and he did. I think he also did it bc I was having a hard time not being able to conceive. I would hint around the SA subject just to see how he reacts, and then if he seems ok about it, then I would just ask. You won't be asking for much bc all he has to do is deposit in a little plastic cup and give it back to the dr or a lab.

tmr - I would definitely stop using the opk bc there might be something wrong with the tests, and it would definitely drive me crazy. I honestly don't blame you if you want to wait until Jan. I don't think I could handle having 3 lo birthdays so close together.

AFM - Tonight will be my last dose of soy, and I'm going to try and make dh bd with me tonight and/or in the morning. Since I have oral surgery tomorrow morning, I don't think I will be feeling up to bding at least until sunday. I'm just scared that if we do bd, the medicine that they are using to put me to sleep might harm the :spermy: bc if I causes mc, no telling what could happen to the :spermy: Also, I've noticed that my temps seem to be all over the place. I don't know if it's due to the temp in the room at night or what bc last night was warmer than the previous nights, and I seemed to toss and turn a lot last night too. My temp was 97.36 this morning and it was only 96.87 yesterday. :shrug:

I would say the opk are no good but i have been useing tecos own and clear blue and tryed my m8s digi clear blue and that is + i give up lol.

Ouch, the poor pay check at the end of July, only realised now how close in August they are lol. I think maybe its a good idea to give it a break. The only problem is that you normally end up falling preg just because your are not trying.

...Can I get that in writing??? :haha: If that's the case, I'll quit trying right now...:winkwink:

I think I OVed about 2 weeks ago. (Who knows, I didn't OPK, but I was moody as hell and my cm was *sorry tmi* sticky then egg white-y)...so I really should get a test, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

My period before this cycle (started Sept 6th) was in June...I'm just so scared I missed my chance this cycle, and will have to wait til DECEMBER or later to try again...

Also, DH still hasn't told me if he's okay trying soy next time.

I don't know anymore- I think sometimes I should just forget it for a while. NTNP 11 months, then TTC with soy this cycle, and DH got nervous about it halfway through my cycle...:growlmad:

I'm just feeling spent. :sleep:

OMG test allready i dont know how you are holding out not testing!!!!

I'm trying to hold out as best I can b/c I feel like a BFN would hit me ultra hard after the soy...:dohh: Esp since DH might not want me taking it next time I get :witch:...

) Secretly, I want to test like mad and I really hope it's a BFP..:blush: )

Mybabyluv > im the same, I rather have the tww than the 2 weeks waiting to O. it is far to stressful!

autigers > I have had a lighter period on clomid and see that soy is just a natural form I suppose it is possible. what can be done to thicken your lining? as it has a direct impact on implantation.

Goodvibse> Definitely sounds like O pains, have fun BDing and I hope that :spermy: catches that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel > Good luck with the cramps, i know what you talking about had them badly before my op.

tmr > at least you know for certain that you did O and you got a lot of BDíng in for the days leading up to and the day of O. I hope that :spermy: catches that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomtoIandE > how does twins sound to you? considering those numbers was double what the doc was hoping for?

AFM> I bought soy yesterday and it is 120mg per tablet and its in veggie capsules so taking then will be a breeze J Im glad, I was really not looking forward to loads of pills or big pills :)
I also got EPO which I was told to take from CD1 to ovulation to help with the quality of CM. Hope this all will help me get my BFP on the first cycle of Soy.

How many months can one take soy for consecutively? I have been on clomid for 2 cycles now, so do you think it counts towards the maximum no of months allowed to be stimulated?

I think twins would scare me to death - ha!! I looked up HCG levels for 17DPO, and mine seem just about average, so I guess I'm not that worried...

Wow, I wish I could've found SIs with 120mg per tablet!!! Mine only had 25, and I hated swallowing a gazillion pills each night... Oh, and EPO also helps with getting the egg down the tube and into the uterus faster (which is why I took it) - How much are you taking? I did 2,000mg CD1-the day before O, then 3,000 on O day, then 1,000 the day after O for one last kick down the tube!! I also did Royal Jelly (1,000mg CD1-10DPO, when I got my BFP). Anyway, just curious...

I think twins would scare me to death - ha!! I looked up HCG levels for 17DPO, and mine seem just about average, so I guess I'm not that worried...

Wow, I wish I could've found SIs with 120mg per tablet!!! Mine only had 25, and I hated swallowing a gazillion pills each night... Oh, and EPO also helps with getting the egg down the tube and into the uterus faster (which is why I took it) - How much are you taking? I did 2,000mg CD1-the day before O, then 3,000 on O day, then 1,000 the day after O for one last kick down the tube!! I also did Royal Jelly (1,000mg CD1-10DPO, when I got my BFP). Anyway, just curious...

What does Royal Jelly do?

What does Royal Jelly do?

Way too much to type, but you could Google it and get tons of info ... does wonders for creating a nice healthy egg

I must get some more royal jelly myself. It is so beneficial. I started taking it when I had a high Fsh scare. Really need to get some more. I was taking it every day. It says it takes a few months for the full benefits. This isn't the first time I've heard of taking it with soy at the beginning of cycle only. What is the reason for that?

Hi ladys how is every 1 today?

I got a temp spike today but i put my temp the same for tomoz and it moves my o day to cd19 and we didnt bd after cd17 :cry: never mind. I have changed the temp that i wasnt sure of on cd18 and my chart looks a lot better now so think i am going to go with that but we only bd the day befor so dont klnow if i am in this month.

So...I think I ovulated 2 wks ago from yesterday...and I've been having some mild unlike-period cramping and a full-feeling in my lower abdomen, almost like it's tighter, kind of? (Also- Sorry tmi but I've had heartburn and been so windy for the past week or so..?)

Trying not to get excited... I haven't taken a test yet (buying a few tomorrow, as I'll probably want to do one tomorrow night...haha), fingers crossed for a Saturday :bfp: and NOT a :witch:...

Still not trying to get my hopes up too much...:haha:

I must get some more royal jelly myself. It is so beneficial. I started taking it when I had a high Fsh scare. Really need to get some more. I was taking it every day. It says it takes a few months for the full benefits. This isn't the first time I've heard of taking it with soy at the beginning of cycle only. What is the reason for that?

What does royal jelly do, and can you take it with soy?

momtoIandE> I think twins will scare me to death as well! Im also gonna take 2000mg each day, but I was told to stop at O but I will take and extra 1000mg the day after considering you have a success rate on your side :) Im gonna get the royal jelly as well then…lol im gonna look like and addict. When during the day did you take the EPO and royal jelly?

Thank you soooo much for this info, it will help a lot! and hopefully bring on that BFP next month, im even excited to start my new cycle and take all the natural products and start the SMEP plan, I've got a good feeling about next month :D

tmr1234 > good luck with your temps and opk's, it seems to be a handful this month.

rin732 > it sounds good but ive been burned a few times by symptoms so im to scared to get my hopes up. I really hope it is all signs of a little bean in there! Good luck with the testing!

...Can I get that in writing??? :haha: If that's the case, I'll quit trying right now...:winkwink:

LOL or a dollar for each time i've heard it :D

This is from a post on a another thread that might be helpful:

Days to take soy/clomid
1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

Hi ladys how is every 1 today?

I got a temp spike today but i put my temp the same for tomoz and it moves my o day to cd19 and we didnt bd after cd17 :cry: never mind. I have changed the temp that i wasnt sure of on cd18 and my chart looks a lot better now so think i am going to go with that but we only bd the day befor so dont klnow if i am in this month.

Tmr maybe it's too early but you just confused the crap out of me, lol! I hope you were saying that you now know that you ovulated and are now off in the tww.

Rin Royal jelly is filled with so many nutrients so is good for many things. For fertility it helps in producing better quality eggs. I' ll have to find a link with info when I'm not on my phone.

Oh let's hope gas is a sure sign. Ie am usually gassy a few days before af but ystrdy and today it is getting worse. Had it since O but now it's getting out of control, lmao!! Ie usually don't care about letting loose in front of DH but lastnight I had to go out the room it was so loud and kept coming!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->