Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I always find tww more relaxing. Dtd, waiting for o starts out fun then by the time you realized you haven't O'd yet you ready to take a break. Then bam it happens and you try to sneak one in hoping the times before still count! So sad.

This has totally been my experience in the past. I hope it's different this time around! CD 4 for me today..boring day!

congrats, i got my bfp yesterday too after relaxing a bit more this time and i was very shocked as i had no symptoms and thought i was out! i also have pcos and took soy first time and from my chart actually didn't think i ovulated at all or quite late, but it obv worked and temps were confusing!
good luck, have you rung doctors yet?

Congrats to you too!! I called my doctor and they won't see me until 8 weeks. I was a bit perturbed by that, but whatever. Even if they would see me to run tests, if they found something wrong, not sure there's anything I could do about this early in the game. So I figure I'll just keep doin my best and hope for the best. Have you called your doctor yet?

I would but think DH is over bding this cycle poor man he keeps going out to get away from me lol

I know how you feel. After a week of bding my DH is ready to run away screaming. He wants another child, but is just too lazy to step up.

Has anyone experienced a lighter/shorter AF from soy? I'm having a strange AF this cycle and I don't know if it's due to soy or if it's due to my body changing its mind.

i dont want to sound stupid. but this is my 2nd cycle trying soy. and the past 2 days i have been having sharp pains in my hip area, back aches, and hot flashes. is this related to ovulation?

Yeah, that sounds like O pains. My O pain hurt really bad and it honestly felt like someone was stabbing me by my hip. I didn't have hot flashes, but I did have a very dull backache around O time, but it could have just been the way I slept that night.

I would but think DH is over bding this cycle poor man he keeps going out to get away from me lol

I know how you feel. After a week of bding my DH is ready to run away screaming. He wants another child, but is just too lazy to step up.

Has anyone experienced a lighter/shorter AF from soy? I'm having a strange AF this cycle and I don't know if it's due to soy or if it's due to my body changing its mind.

My AF last time was realy light i thort it was coz of the soy as it never nomally is

Hi Madrid98. I am in the same boat. Been having bad AF cramps for the first time ever, for 4 days now. Didn't spot yesterday as usual. AF is supposed to start today but then again, FF says I ovulated on CD 24 not 22, which would mean AF should only start in 2 days. I just want it to start and get over with. Slept with a warm water bottle on my stomach last night, cos it hurts so badly.

Thanks ladies for all your support. My DH is amazing and I really love him but he tends to not be very serious about stuff. He loves joking and winding me up and I enjoy that, but sometimes I just want him to be be serious for 5 minutes.

I've also been cramping a lot. Unless ff is wrong, I'm 5dpo. I never continued with opk's once my dh left for his trip so don't know if it's accurate.

Hope is BFP cramping for you Angel!!!

tmr sorry this cycle is getting confusing!

XX

congrats, i got my bfp yesterday too after relaxing a bit more this time and i was very shocked as i had no symptoms and thought i was out! i also have pcos and took soy first time and from my chart actually didn't think i ovulated at all or quite late, but it obv worked and temps were confusing!

Congrats to you too!! I called my doctor and they won't see me until 8 weeks. I was a bit perturbed by that, but whatever. Even if they would see me to run tests, if they found something wrong, not sure there's anything I could do about this early in the game. So I figure I'll just keep doin my best and hope for the best. Have you called your doctor yet?

yeah i called the same day i got my bfp but they also said i need to wait 2weeks and ring back to book an appointment cos they won't see you before 8weeks as i suppose there's nothing they can do if anything naturally happened before then. i would of thought they do blood tests first to see what your levels are?....just want these 2weeks to go quick now when i'll be 6weeks! good luck let me know how you get on.

a question to you ladies.... are your temps meant to get higher with pregnancy, i'm worrying now as they haven't gone up at all and have always been quite low, wander if my prog is low :-S... has anyone else had this??

Your temps are well above the coverline so that's what you need. They won't go any higher or you may get fever. Just relax & stop taking them every day!!

XX

yeah i called the same day i got my bfp but they also said i need to wait 2weeks and ring back to book an appointment cos they won't see you before 8weeks as i suppose there's nothing they can do if anything naturally happened before then. i would of thought they do blood tests first to see what your levels are?....just want these 2weeks to go quick now when i'll be 6weeks! good luck let me know how you get on.

With my son, my OB checked FOUR times to make sure my numbers were doubling - talk about stressful... With my daughter, they didn't do any blood work... And then with this one, I actually had my annual GYN appointment the same day I found out, so I told my doc then, and she went ahead and drew my blood - It was 25 at 11DPO, so she wanted to wait 6 days to repeat... So I needed 200, and instead it was 554 :happydance: My ultrasound is scheduled for Oct 21st - I'll be 7 weeks.

a question to you ladies.... are your temps meant to get higher with pregnancy, i'm worrying now as they haven't gone up at all and have always been quite low, wander if my prog is low :-S... has anyone else had this??

I do agree that you should stop temping, as it can drive you bonkers... but if you have a nagging worry that your progesterone might be low, there's no reason not to have it checked. A quick blood test, and you'll know. Better safe than sorry. I'm on progesterone supplements, and I know without them, the pregnancy would be over!!

So, a woman on my BBC birth board mentioned an article that claims that if you conceive while breastfeeding, you're NINE times more likely to have twins... Um, what?! I was BF'ing when I conceived this baby. Anyone else heard about this?

https://multiples.about.com/od/funfacts/tp/howtohavetwins.htm

Morning ladies.

@MomtoIandE - wouldn't that be so great if you were cooking 2 little beans in there.. :happydance:

Well, my cramps are still ongoing. Spotting didn't start as usual and AF didn't show up yesterday. But that would have been based on CD 22 ovulation. I still did a test and it was a BFN. My heart sank....

So if FF is right, then AF should start tomorrow. My temp is down to 36.47 from around 36.78, so I am pretty sure I am not pregnant. Just hoping that AF shows up on time with no issues. I don't think I will try soy again for this 3rd month. Pretty disappointed because we really put in effort this month to BD 5 days in a row. So gone from the one extreme of BD every day for 5 days, to BD every 2 days, but still no BFP.

Have to make a call whether I will just wait for another 2-3 months and see, or whether I should ask DH to do a SA. I just don't want to pressure him to the point where he feels that we shouldn't try anymore. :cry:

angel: (((hung)) there is still time may be take a month out and not think about it that is how i got my bfp with my lo.

momto IandE~ How would you feel if there was 2 in there? with thows numbers i wouldnt call it out.

A.F.M
FF says iam 3dpo but i dont know if i belive it as my temps arent that high but iam just going to go with it and just wait and see i realy dont think this is my month i said to oh i bet i get my bfp in nov agane and have another august baby.

Mybabyluv > im the same, I rather have the tww than the 2 weeks waiting to O. it is far to stressful!

autigers > I have had a lighter period on clomid and see that soy is just a natural form I suppose it is possible. what can be done to thicken your lining? as it has a direct impact on implantation.

Goodvibse> Definitely sounds like O pains, have fun BDing and I hope that :spermy: catches that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel > Good luck with the cramps, i know what you talking about had them badly before my op.

tmr > at least you know for certain that you did O and you got a lot of BDíng in for the days leading up to and the day of O. I hope that :spermy: catches that eggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MomtoIandE > how does twins sound to you? considering those numbers was double what the doc was hoping for?

AFM> I bought soy yesterday and it is 120mg per tablet and its in veggie capsules so taking then will be a breeze J Im glad, I was really not looking forward to loads of pills or big pills :)
I also got EPO which I was told to take from CD1 to ovulation to help with the quality of CM. Hope this all will help me get my BFP on the first cycle of Soy.

How many months can one take soy for consecutively? I have been on clomid for 2 cycles now, so do you think it counts towards the maximum no of months allowed to be stimulated?

well just took another OPK and they are still realy dark + i realy dont get it i think iam just going to stop doing them now.

i would also say quit doing them, otherwise its just gonna drive you insane :wacko:

I think i aready am with this TTC lot if i dont get my BFP this month i am stopping trying untill jan as i dont want to have another August baby and it is getting to close to that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->