Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Babee > :hugs:

autiger > I cant believe they are stuffing you around like that, if I was you would tell them that I want a solution to the LP and tell them that you did time everything, more BDing than that you cant. Cant you find another more helpful doc? Most places I have read said you will only see the full effect of B6 in 3 month of use. So fx'd for a longer LP this month.

Babykiser > WOW I love the new photo!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I also love the new ticker!

Mscribbles > Welcome :hi: I've read a lot that the high dosage of Clomid is in most cases not very good for you even through it makes you O the quality of your endometrium and egg is effected by it. 200mg is what most people drink as the highest dosage. There was a post that someone posted re: what the differences are on taking it different days. I will try and find it and post it again :) Good luck with your new cycle, hope soy iso works quickly for you!!

tmr > I would trust the digi over any other test, the IC can be full of crap sometimes. I also do a cassette OPK and if it is + then I do a digi with the same pee to confirm. and I have always had a confirmation on FF.

AFM > I had my + OPK on Monday night late, yesterday we BD'd twice ( morning and afternoon) and I used the softcups to keep the little :spermy: in place Had a nice thermal shift this morning and if I add fake temps to FF then it gives me a O for yesterday. So fingers crossed we catch that eggy!!!!

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured a lot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

hey ladies, haven't posted here in a while.. my 2nd Soy cycle ended up annovulatory & about 60 days, I lost count.. Dr prescribed me Provera & Clomid, so starting the Clomid today! :)

Congrats babykiser, hope all is well with everyone else xx

Thanks tella! I think I will try it CD 3-7 and at 200mg. I actually never had a problem with my lining it usually measured between 6-8 mm. It just made me batshit crazy and the hot flashes were horrible.

Have any of you ladies added tribulus to taking SI?

Babykiser!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you! :D :D

Sorry I've been MIA, been so so busy!
I had my 12 wk scan on Monday and it was amazing, we get another on friday because baby wasn't cooperating and just wriggling about. Hope every one is great xoxo

Welcome, Mscribbles!

Autigers - I'd be pretty upset with the doc if I were you. I am with the other ladies in the fact that I think you should look into a new doctor...one that make you feel like you're a priority.

Babykiser - How AWESOME to get a BFP! I hope you are feeling well.

Floridagirl - Good luck with the clomid. It seems to work wonders!

Tella - I hope you caught that eggy!

AFM - Since I gave up temping for a little bit, I'm not sure whether my three straight days of positive digi OPKs (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) resulted in and actual O or not. This morning I took my temp and it seemed a little higher than normal, but I'm not sure if it is high enough. CM also seems to have changed. The time that FF thought I ovulated, I really didn't. Doc sent in a prescription for provera if I don't see signs within two weeks (and I have a neg HPT). Then I'll start everything over.

Mscribbles- :hi: welcome to our lovely thread!! I really hope soy helps you out. To get my bfp I took soy on cd3-7 and I only took 120mg, I also took 500mg of royal jelly everyday(still taking it) I'm sure you will find there is lots of useful info on this thread! If u have any questions please ask :)

Tmr- I don't have any experience with ic opks, but I always use the clearblue digital and I find them to be 100% accurate!! If u got a smiley face I would go with that!!! Get to bding Hun!!!! xxxxxxx

Floridagirl- thanks hun!! And much luck with the clomid!!! Fx'd it's going to work!

Tella- gl hun, hope u got that egg!!!

Herald- hmmm not sure what's going on, but maybe u recently ovulated but because u stopped doing ur temps ff doesn't recognize it. Hopefully u did!

Thanks tella! I think I will try it CD 3-7 and at 200mg. I actually never had a problem with my lining it usually measured between 6-8 mm. It just made me batshit crazy and the hot flashes were horrible.

Have any of you ladies added tribulus to taking SI?

Im also gonna take Cd3-7 if i dont get a bfp this month. But im taking 120mg 3,4,5 and 240 6 and 7.

I had very bad hot flushes on SI so dont count those out yet. :growlmad::nope:

AFM - Since I gave up temping for a little bit, I'm not sure whether my three straight days of positive digi OPKs (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) resulted in and actual O or not. This morning I took my temp and it seemed a little higher than normal, but I'm not sure if it is high enough. CM also seems to have changed. The time that FF thought I ovulated, I really didn't. Doc sent in a prescription for provera if I don't see signs within two weeks (and I have a neg HPT). Then I'll start everything over.

It's really hard to tell w/o the temps, but it looks like ou may have, that temp definitely looks higher.. FF won't confirm O cause of the lack of temps, but FXed it stays up!

Mscribbles - Welcome to the thread!!

tmr - I would definitely go by the digi. Fx'd for you!!

tella - Hope you caught that egg!! FX'd for you too!!

herald - I definitely think you have already O'd bc getting 3 +opk in a row is a good sign. Fx'd that you caught finally caught an egg!!

AFM - Thanks everyone for being so kind. I've seriously considered changing doctors, but I've been with him for 4 years and didn't have any trouble until I started ttc. I can understand it takes awhile to get pregnant after BC and for my cycle to regulate but I figured after a year I would get a little more help. I'm not going to blame all of it on my doctor bc he has helped a lot more than it seems with giving me support(maybe not with the testing though), but I'm mainly putting the nurses at fault. They dont seem to give the doctor all the info I tell them to when I call and they fail to schedule tests for me. I just found out that my doctor wasn't in the office much last week due to births/surgeries, so I can blame it all on his nurses bc all they did was give him a short message that I called but failed to mention the fact that my lp was a little short. So I'm going to take a break from them until I find out I am pregnant. I'm not scared to change drs, its just there isnt too many good doctors around here. I promise you all the doctors around here, no matter what they specialize in, suck. Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

I finished my soy last night and if the nurse is right, I should expect to O in 5-8 days. I started my opk, but of course it's going to be -, but I was surprised I had a faint test line. I hope I can start bding soon, but I think DH is still a little frustrated from last cycle. :haha: I honestly dont blame him bc that was not even a month ago. I've got my fx'd that this is my month!!

Positive OPK Today and yesterday and the day before. O pains since Sunday. It's not super early for me, CD 18 today, and I usually O around CD18-21. So the SI didn't really do anything on that. I also had no symptoms.

I took 200mg CD 3-7. I'm really hoping for a BFP because if there isn't there is a good chance I have to go for a LAP. :(

Tomorrows OPK will tell me if I did O today or if it keeps going. FF thinks I did. I take about 3 a day so I really get a good judge of my OPKs.

Lollipopbob~ Congrats on the scan When i was preg with with Rueben he wouldn't stop moving about and we had to go back 2 times on the 1st scan and 4 times for the 2nd we still couldn't find out the sex of him even with all the scans. Have you had any MS?

Herald~ Maybe you have only just ov'd and that is why your temp isn't very high keep temping and see what they do. Good luck i hope you don't have to take the provera.

Autigers~ When we was TTC my LO my doc didn't want to know even after 12 month with out an AF so i changed docs ( in the same place) and she did LOADS of tests on me and found out i wasn't ov'ing because of the depo but at lest she was doing some thing for me. Good luck this month hope you ov soon.

Lilyflower~ I never get any symptoms Last month i had loads of + opk's i just gave up doing them as i had about 6 days of + and ov'd on the 3rd day. Good luck.

Thank you for all your replays I.E the opk's i carried on doing the ic's but they went light then dark but not + but did anther digi and got a :) so i am going off them.

I got a temp rise today but i don't know weather to think it is due to ov or not as the last 2 month my temp has gone up then down then back up so i will just have to wait and see what the morning brings. I am still not thinking in to it to much i have been getting in to xmas things i always try to start early as i have so meany people to buy for.

NOW I AM CONFUSED.COM
I have just took 2 opk's digi and ic and they are bouth + but i got a temp rise today I have not got a clue what is going on i am just going to have to get dh to bd and hope for the best.

TMR - Aw! I hope he/she calms down when it comes to to the gender scan haha. It was lovely seeing the baby be so active, felt so real!! :D

As for MS, oh my god! It's been constant haha but hoping I'm having the last of it :D

Temp rise sounds promising! BD! haha xoxo

Lollipopbob~ What a fun time for you. I hope you can find out the gender soon! :)

Tmr - I have pretty much given up with OPKs as well. I seem to get positives quite often (that often dont' mean anything). I'm anxious to see your temp tomorrow. I hear ya' with Christmas stuff...Christmas is a nice TTC distractor!

Autigers~ I hope O comes quickly for you and that this is your month. :)

AFM - This morning my temp was at 97.1 (so it went up another 0.1, which is still above my coverline...at least the coverline from before I had a sabatical from temp taking). I'm hoping O really happened, since our BD was pretty good this time around.

tmr - Thanks! I just figure its pointless to go back to the doctor right now bc my tubes are clear and I am finally Oing, so I am fine (now) and DH's SA come back normal, so I guess we just have to time it right. If my lp this cycle is shorter than last cycle, I will definitely be going in and having a nice little chat with the doctor and tell him I need something to fix my lp.
I don't know what would make you still have a + opk and a temp rise. Just bd to be safe. FX'd that you already caught or catch an egg!! As for the Christmas shopping, we have already got all of our DD's presents bought, but we still have to buy for a few more people and ourselves.

herald - Thanks, I hope it comes soon bc I didnt want to get impatient, but I already have. Hopefully as the next few days pass, you will get some answers on whether or not you O'd already. :D

AFM - I'm getting very impatient while waiting to O. My opk for today was - (of course) but I was hoping it would be a little bit darker than yesterdays but it looks lighter. :nope: I just hope they start getting darker soon, so I know when to plan out our bding schedule. :haha: It's kinda bad when you have to plan to bd, but if O comes when its supposed to, that means it will come during the week when it is harder for me to get DH to bd. :growlmad: I was hoping we could bd twice on O day but I will lucky if I can even get him to bd once. :dohh:

2nd cycle of soy and only cd24 and af is here already. WT &#/%*€???

Mybabyluv~ Sorry AF got you what day did you ov on?

Thanks for your help agane girls I *think* that i ov'd yesterday or the day befor FF has given me cd14 but i know that it was not that day that i did ov but i put in a temp for the morning and it moves it to cd15 so i am in my TWW and we bd 0-3, 0-2, 0 & 0+1 so i am hopeing that is plenty.

Hi girls, im now 3DPO so the dreaded 2WW starts but im being positive this is gonna be THE cycle for me :)

im so proud of myself, just finished my 2tbl spoons of sunflower seeds and it is only 9am :happydance: im still trying to figure out till when i have to take it but for now i suppose untill i see a implantation dip :D

Good luck to all you girls, im gonna try and take a bit of a break from BnB, been on here far to much the last month, the boss (myself) arent very impressed :haha:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

oh great.... i think a have developed the start of thrush..... argh !!!!
what can i use thats safe while TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->