Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Babee - i think I see a second line. It's just hard to tell from the pic.

babykiser - I can see a second line. Hopefully this is your BFP!! Fx'd for you!! :dust:

Rin - I'm sorry. :hugs:

AFM - I guess I'm never going to hear from my doctor. I never got a chance to call them, so I guess I will have to in the morning. I know they are probably going to put me on progesterone and that I don't need to take it until after O, but I swear their manners are terrible. I honestly think I need to browse around for a new doctor who is willing to go an extra mile to help me get pregnant. You would think that after nearly to years of ttc they would be doing everything they can to help me, but no, all they seem to do is screw around and not listen to me. :growlmad: Sorry about venting, I'm just so fed up with the way I am being treated.

autigers - thanks hun!! i hope so too

and ur dr still has not called u!!!! there is no reason for that!!! i would definately try and find a new/better dr than the one u have!!!! you should have a dr who is compassionate ans cares about u ttc!!! oh that makes me soo mad that they are treating u this way! im sorry!! xxxxx

babykiser just seen your posts and OMG that is BFP congrats chicken..

AFM: AF is still AWOL lol.. no show at all, im cramping like hell and ive had some EWCM and my LP is 12-13days not 14 so who knows lol

AFM: AF is still AWOL lol.. no show at all, im cramping like hell and ive had some EWCM and my LP is 12-13days not 14 so who knows lol

autigers - thanks hun!! i hope so too

and ur dr still has not called u!!!! there is no reason for that!!! i would definately try and find a new/better dr than the one u have!!!! you should have a dr who is compassionate ans cares about u ttc!!! oh that makes me soo mad that they are treating u this way! im sorry!! xxxxx

Thanks. It's not really all my doctor's fault, it's mainly the nurses. I know ob/gyn doctors are always super busy, but when your part of a practice, you should have more than 2 nurses. :dohh: I'm going to call them as soon as I get up in the morning and if I don't hear anything back from them before they close, I think I am going to head up there Wed and talk to them face to face.

:happydance:Big Congrats BabyKisser, very exciting to see more BFP in here. :happydance:

Babee have you tested again. I can see you line too, but not clear enough to see colour. I have a good feeling based on your last AF and a slight line. Test again.... hurry hurry I can not wait to see your line. Good luck I have my FX for you. :flower:

Bbaykisser..........congrats... thats a definate BFP !!!!!
:HUGS:

babykiser > I also see a line and im the worst at spotting them! Fx'd for a sticky bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats girl!

Babykiser~ I can see it with out making it bigger hope this is a BFP for you. I think looking at your chart you ov'd on cd 21 but FF has put it as cd22 coz of the high temp on cd 15

Rin~ I am so sorry you are going throw this. Be for i had Rueben my afs where so bad like you i had to got to A&E or i would be in bed for a full 3 days i missed a lot of school because of it. But after my 1st they went a lot better and now i hurdle have pain so when you do get your BFP hope fully you can say good bye to the pain as well.

Autigers~ I would go in and see them and if they don't see you carry on going in until they get that fed up they see you and tell you what you need to know.

Babee~ My LP is normally 12 days but last month it got pushed to 13 hope it is not just your LP going longer and it is a BFP for you.

Hi ladies :D

I've read that sunflower seeds are good to help with implantation but do you girls know how much daily and for how long?

:hug:

Morning Ladies :D im 15DPO today lol and the witch is playing games lol

My Temp is really low down :cry: Still no AF and Cervix is still High, Firm and Closed....

and today i feel sooooo ill, feels like someone has been playing tennis with my tonsils lol

I tested lastnight... and couldnt see anything, so an hour later i checked on it before i went to bed and the dye was pooled allover in the control line area, i had never seen a control line that dark before! lol... i thought oh sod it, im too tired and cant bebothered... Woke up this morning and looked at it as i was chucking it and the dye has dispersed abit. Its a dud test, but thought i would share :haha:

1st Pic: Top test is a soda/pop experiment, so i could find out where the actual antibody strip is... the test below is my pee 1 and took at 5 mins after.

2nd pic: is of when i looked at it this morning

Attachments

• P1030485 (Large).jpg
    P1030485 (Large).jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 17
  • P1030486 (Large).jpg
    P1030486 (Large).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
It can take a while for the test to clear all of the dye competely. Drives me mad waiting to see if there's a faint line or not lol!

Did you leave the test under a light or somewhere warm by any chance? I've done that and I think that it dried out the test too quickly and that's why the smears were left lol!

babee - can u take another pic of that test, i cant really see it that well. im hoping this is your bfp, especially since u mentioned this is your longest lp...thats is correct yes?

midg - ugh i really hate when ff does that!!! makes me so mad!! but on a good note, your temps are starting off good!! fx'd for u hun xxx oh and no need to be sorry on here!!! we all know what ttc can do to us, but we are here to help eachother out. sorry u are so frustrated.

rin - im sorry yor cycle is so long!! :hugs: hopefully things will regulate themselves soon.

herald - ohhh hope that was it!!!!! yay for ewcm!!!! :happydance: and i dont think missing one day will be that bad....but like tmr said, if u can bd i would do it!! good luck and loads of :dust:

as for me......today i am 7dpo and i have been testing since 5dpo!! hehe, yes i cannot help POAS!!!! well this morning i took a test with fmu and it was negative....when i got home today i took another and i got a very faint line!!! i almost dont believe it because i was only holding my pee for about 2 hours, but i read the test within the 5 minute time limit. i called my dr office right after and hopefully i can get in there tomorrow and get a blood test done. im excited, but kinda scared especially since i had a chemical in august. also tomorrow (11/1) was the due date i was given when i was pregnant with my twins :cry: so its bitter sweet to get a faint bfp today. im really hoping this is it girls!!!!! does anyone see it?

I see it. Congratulations BabyKiser.

Really really pleased for you.

xxx Big Hugs xxx

Babee~ I *think* i can see a line on your 1st pic under the 1 you did with pop good luck

AF has sort of got me lol... ive got pink Tinged CM. :(

Nevermind onto cycle number 27! lol

Thanks girls for all the congrats!! Means alot to me :hugs:

Autigers- I think going into the dr office would prob be your best option. Hopefully when u get there they are not giving u the run around!!

Tmr- ya know I thought the same thing, I even thought that maybe I O'd on cd20. I tried changing the temp on cd15 a cpl of times and ff doesn't change my crosshairs, but it may be wrong.

Babee- sorry af kinda snuck up on u!! Damn her!!!!! xxxx

oh she gets me without fail lol... im just getting my supply of soy for cycle 27 lol... Think im gonna do days 2-6... last cycle 3-7 and 160mg for 3 days then 200mg for the last 2.. you think this is a good dose or should it be higher???

Well I'm not sure if u are suppose to take more than 200mg a day, but I could be totally wrong. And I think your dosage is fine, I've always taken 120mg. I was always scared to take more lol, yes I'm a lil weenie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->