Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

oh great.... i think a have developed the start of thrush..... argh !!!!
what can i use thats safe while TTC?

natural remedies are douching in salt water, . another method is natural yoghurt, the one with 'live bacteria' or sometimes it's called cultures. Dip a tampon into the yoghurt and put the tampon in for max an hour Drinking cranberry juice is supposed to be good for it as well.

tmr1234 - Thank you , but yoghurt ? are u serious .....lol

Mommymel > just stay away from DH he might think you breakfast :haha:

Thanks, I hope we do this together! It will be beyond AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

tmr1234 - Thank you , but yoghurt ? are u serious .....lol

As long as it is natural yoghurt yes. when i was preg with my LO i got it all the time and my midwife told me to do it and it cleared it up fast

lol.... sounds silly, but hey, us ladies do silly things to conceive hey..... lol

Mybabyluv~ Sorry AF got you what day did you ov on?

Thanks for your help agane girls I *think* that i ov'd yesterday or the day befor FF has given me cd14 but i know that it was not that day that i did ov but i put in a temp for the morning and it moves it to cd15 so i am in my TWW and we bd 0-3, 0-2, 0 & 0+1 so i am hopeing that is plenty.

Thanks. It was either cd13 or 14 according to 2 different charts.

soy did it for me the first cycle I tried it!! I got my bfps yesterday and more today!!

:wohoo::dance::loopy::yipee::wohoo::dance::loopy::yipee:

WOW congrats jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo::dance::loopy::yipee::wohoo::dance::loopy::yipee:

Congrats Jennifer!!!! I seen u over in 1st tri in the July babies thread!!! :hapydance:

Tella- yay for the tww!! Hope u caught that egg!!!

Tmr- wow that was fast!!! I blinked and u are in the tww!! That's great hun!!! fx'd for u this cycle!!!

Congrats Jennifer. So that makes how many soy babies now? Whoohoo!!!

wow.......... congrats !!!!

if i dont get my BFP this year, then i will try it in Jan.....

:hugs:

mybabyluv - Sorry AF got you. Since I have been using soy, it has made my cycles 26-27 days, so I can understand how you feel.

tmr - FX'd for you!!:dust:

tella - FX'd for you too!!:dust:

Jennifer - Congrats!!

AFM - I'm on cd 9 now and my opks are still - and really faint. I'm beginning to think I'm going to O late. :( I just feel like giving up. ](*,)

Autigers - I can't believe that you are already on CD 9! That went quickly! Good luck with O-ing.

AFM - My temp went up A LOT today. I don't know what to think. I'm now convinced I ovulated, but I have NO CLUE when. I'm hoping we timed our BDing correctly. I was so stupid to quit temping (due to frustration). I don't know when to expect AF, try to test if no AF signs, etc. :( Note to others: temp EVERY day!

Congrats Jennifer!!!! I seen u over in 1st tri in the July babies thread!!! :hapydance:

Tella- yay for the tww!! Hope u caught that egg!!!

Tmr- wow that was fast!!! I blinked and u are in the tww!! That's great hun!!! fx'd for u this cycle!!!

Thank i didnt think i would ov so soon as last month it was untill cd18 or 19 but i still think i may of ov'd yesterday it is defo not 14 as ff has put.

Congrad to the NEW BFP (3) I have missed alot not been on lately!
I got a + OPK today so hopefully the SI is working for me and I O this cycle and soon!!!!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/KING4475/SU1BRzAzMjAuanBn.jpg

Autigers - I can't believe that you are already on CD 9! That went quickly! Good luck with O-ing.

AFM - My temp went up A LOT today. I don't know what to think. I'm now convinced I ovulated, but I have NO CLUE when. I'm hoping we timed our BDing correctly. I was so stupid to quit temping (due to frustration). I don't know when to expect AF, try to test if no AF signs, etc. :( Note to others: temp EVERY day!

Thanks. It may seem like it went by fast to everyone else, but it is going super slow for me. I am pretty much doing this > ](*,) while waiting to O.

Hopefully you have finally O'd. The temp rise is a good thing. :thumbup: Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->