Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

i silly question .... is LP when you finish your period to the next starting period day ?
what is the normal LP ?

i silly question .... is LP when you finish your period to the next starting period day ?
what is the normal LP ?

:hugs: No your LP is your Luteal Phase which is the number of day after ovulation till AF. Normal is considered anything between 11-16days. But 14 is the average.

:dust:

thanks, gosh,,,, baby making is very complicated hey .... lol

My temp went way back up today. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Also, I've had A LOT of creamy CM lately (TMI, I know)...is that normal after O (I don't remember from when I was pregnant before)? Still dont' know when I O'd, so I'm just going to hold out as long as possible before testing. What day do you think would predict accurrate results if I tested. Sorry for so many questions. I hope you all had a good weekend. :)

How long is your LP normally? It doesn;t show on your chart, but have you done any tests yet?

I looked back at past charts (from being pregnant with #1...yes, I kept them), and it looks like my LP phase was about 11 days. I have not tested because I don't think it's been long enough if I go with Day 31 as O day (going from the streak of positive OPKs).

My temp went way back up today. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Also, I've had A LOT of creamy CM lately (TMI, I know)...is that normal after O (I don't remember from when I was pregnant before)? Still dont' know when I O'd, so I'm just going to hold out as long as possible before testing. What day do you think would predict accurrate results if I tested. Sorry for so many questions. I hope you all had a good weekend. :)

How long is your LP normally? It doesn;t show on your chart, but have you done any tests yet?

I looked back at past charts (from being pregnant with #1...yes, I kept them), and it looks like my LP phase was about 11 days. I have not tested because I don't think it's been long enough if I go with Day 31 as O day (going from the streak of positive OPKs).

I would test if im you, OPK's can give you + if you are preg as well. fx'd for a BFP!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi all, would like to join. Have been TTC for about 5 months, after not luck, i decided to try Soy. I decided to take it from 2-6 and am on my 3rd day today. I've also starting take B6 this cycle.

CD2: 80MG
CD3: 120MG

I hope that this is our month ladies ;)

*****BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU******

Tmr- hey hun, I'm doing good!! Thanks for asking about me :) I don't really post about my pregnancy in here because I don't want to make anyone feel bad :( I want to be here to support everyone, but I don't want to be rude talking about me being pregnant knowing other girls are trying to get a much deserved :bfp: anyhow I'm... 5w 1d today!! I have had two blood draws and at 8dpo beta was 10, 10dpo beta was 34. I know the numbers are low, but they seem to be rising ok. I have another beta test on Friday 18dpo and hope they have increased lots!!
Well as far as symptoms in tww I really didn't have many! I had an increased appetite but I didn't really think it was anything. I also had some cramps, but they were serious af cramps....before I tested I was sure I was out. But nothing else. I'm wishing u all the luck in the world during your tww!!! Praying u and dh caught that egg :dust:

Mammatotwo- good luck to u hunnie in the tww!! I also took royal jelly and baby aspirin and it seemed to have worked for me!!! fx'd!!

Queen- :hi: welcome!!! Lots of :dust: to u this cycle!!

I would test if im you, OPK's can give you + if you are preg as well. fx'd for a BFP!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

If I O'd on Day 31, I would only be 7 dpo today (which I think is too early for a BFP). If I had any OPKs left, I would totally use one (but I used my last OPK for this cycle on Day 30). I'm avoiding going to get more until AF arrives. I have ONE FRER at home right now. It's taking a lot of will-power to not test early. :)

I understand but you could possibility be 18DPO :shrug: Otherwise we are TWW buddies and will test at the same time :happydance:

I understand but you could possibility be 18DPO :shrug: Otherwise we are TWW buddies and will test at the same time :happydance:

What day are you going to test? Maybe that will give me added motivation to wait. :)

I dont normally test early but im on a positive thoughts brings along positive things, train of thought this month so im gonna start at 10DPO so basically Friday :happydance:

I dont normally test early but im on a positive thoughts brings along positive things, train of thought this month so im gonna start at 10DPO so basically Friday :happydance:

Then, I will test on Friday too! :) We'll be testing buddies! GL to you.

Yay for testing!!! Hope we get two more :bfp: on Friday!!! Good luck to the both of u!

tmr, Tella, & herald - GL to you all!! Hope you get BFPs!!

AFM - Thanks everyone, I am feeling better, but I still have a runny nose. I think I figured out why my temp was so off yesterday. I slept without covers and I think I even slept with my mouth open bc I couldnt breathe through my nose. Today my temp went back up and my opks are still - but they are alot darker than yesterday. I'm thinking I'm going to O either tomorrow or Thursday which will be cd 14 or cd 15, which will be similar to last cycle. I'm making sure I bd everyday just to be safe, but DH is already wanting to run away. :haha: This waiting game is starting to get annoying. I'm trying my hardest to stay busy so the day will go by faster, but its not working. ](*,) I love staying at home with my DD, but right now I wish I had a job or was still in college.

BabyKisser- Congratulation on your BFP!!! Did soy help you get pregnant this cycle? If so was this your 1st cycle on it? And did you ovulate earlier?
Thanks a whole bunch

Autigers- glad ur feeling better hun xxxx lol tell dh not to run away just yet!! U need him a fee more times :haha:

Queen- thank you very much!! Yes I did take soy, this was my third month taking it. My 1st month taking soy I got pregnant, but sadly I had a chemical. My first cycle on soy I O'd early (cd16) the next two cycles were later, cd20 and cd22.

Autigers- glad ur feeling better hun xxxx lol tell dh not to run away just yet!! U need him a fee more times :haha:

Queen- thank you very much!! Yes I did take soy, this was my third month taking it. My 1st month taking soy I got pregnant, but sadly I had a chemical. My first cycle on soy I O'd early (cd16) the next two cycles were later, cd20 and cd22.

Thanks, I was hoping I wouldnt have to take any more medicine, but I'm going to take 2 more doses today just to be sure this cold is gone. I'm going to tell DH that if he can hold out until Thursday or Friday we should be in the clear. I can just imagine his face when he finds out we have to bd every night this week. :rofl: He is going to be so upset with me, but I've got to make sure we time it just right. It will definitely be worth it if I can finally get a BFP this month.

Thanks, I was hoping I wouldnt have to take any more medicine, but I'm going to take 2 more doses today just to be sure this cold is gone. I'm going to tell DH that if he can hold out until Thursday or Friday we should be in the clear. I can just imagine his face when he finds out we have to bd every night this week. :rofl: He is going to be so upset with me, but I've got to make sure we time it just right. It will definitely be worth it if I can finally get a BFP this month.

It is SO funny to me that our husbands complain about BDing! There are some guys in this world that would KILL to have that problem!

I know. Before my DH use to complain about not bding enough, now its the complete opposite. I bet he wouldnt mind if we werent ttc. Men always thought women were complicated, I'm starting to think men are more complicated then we are. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->