Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

I know another lady from the babybump app who had 2 mc's because of the progesterone levels. She blamed the doctors for not listening to her when asking to have the levels checked early on in the pregnancies.
I honestly think there's nothing wrong with you and that's why you can get pregnant easily. I'm sure is just an issue with hormones or something similar and once they know they can keep an eye on you.
Have you been taking baby aspirin?

Yes I've been taking the baby aspirin since my chemical in August. Madrid I'm not sure what the problem, and ur right...I don't have a problem getting pregnant, staying pregnant is the hard part! I'm really going to talk to my dr and see what she thinks is the problem. I'm not sure what else to do. I got my first beta test at 8dpo, I thought the reason for me going in so early was to watch an see what was going on. All that was getting checked was my hcg...not progesterone. Hopefully it got done today!

Based on what you say I think progesterone may be the issue. Make sure to ask your doctor about it. Many women use progesterone cream as soon as they get pregnant. I'm really sorry you have to go through this pain again.

:flower: thanks Madrid!! Being on b&b really helps me out!! I don't really post in the loss forms, because that's too much for me but I love being on here and talking about how I feel. Especially with other women who are ttc xxxxx I'm crushed but I won't be down for long! I screamed and told dh I didn't want to ttc anymore, and I know that hurt his feelings but it just makes me sooooo angry!! But glad I have all of u to talk to about it. Xxx

Babykiser; Please do come here and tell us how you feel. I can say it help me a lot to be able to express all I was feeling and that's the only way I've managed to keep going & to look to the future with a positive mind.
XX

Babykiser; Please do come here and tell us how you feel. I can say it help me a lot to be able to express all I was feeling and that's the only way I've managed to keep going & to look to the future with a positive mind.
XX

Don't worry I'm not going anywhere! You should have never let me join this thread back in July :haha:

Babykiser~ I am so sorry I am thinking of you and your DH at this time.

Mirena~ Thank you.

Autigers~ You have had so much stress with your chart this month put in your + opk and FF may change your ov day but going off yesterdays temp if it as high as that today tomoz i would say you ov'd yesterday. Good luck i really hope it ends in a BFP for you.

mybabyluv~ Thank you.

Babykiser - Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

tmr - I thought the same thing, but I had no ewcm or anything close to a + opk yesterday or on monday. I think I may have O'd on cd 15, which means I might be 6 dpo, but I'm not sure. I'm done stressing over it bc Dh and I are just gonna keep bding to be safe. :dohh:

AFM - My temp is still high today, so I think I have O'd but idk when. I'm done worrying about it. I'm just gonna relax and wait for AF to show or a possible BFP.

autigers - I just had a wee peek at your chart and I think that going by the temp rise you had last month, I'd say you O'd on CD19. I think you'll know more once you put in tomorrow's temp. Good luck!

autigers - I just had a wee peek at your chart and I think that going by the temp rise you had last month, I'd say you O'd on CD19. I think you'll know more once you put in tomorrow's temp. Good luck!

Thanks. I added a higher temp for tomorrow and added my 1 + opk and it said I o'd on cd 15. So I think I just had a random fallback temp on cd 17 then one on cd19 bc my temp taking has been less than ideal due to barely 3 hours of sleep. I even started to think if I did O on cd 13 then it was an implantation dip on cd19, but i dont know. I browsed through a bunch of charts and I found several that had more than 1 or 2 temps below their coverline and ended in pregnancy. Like I said I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Dh and I will just bd until I get a BFP or until AF shows. I just want to enjoy my weekend and then Thanksgiving and hopefully by then I will have an answer.

Babykiser, i have no clue what to say to try and make you feel better except that we will always be here to listen and to try and help as much as we can. Really hope you feel better soon and that you do get answers from the docs very soon. :hugs:

AF has come today and I plan to try Soy for the first time! I'm thinking CD 3-7 but haven't decided on dosage yet....

I'm all excited - I start taking soy tomorrow. I've just been putting the capsules into my pill boxes (I've got those old lady pill organiser things lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->