Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

Congrats TMR!!

sorry you're having such a hard time this month Autigers :hugs: I'm on CD14 w/ Clomid this cycle and got my positive OPK yesterday.. I've never O'd before CD20, even with the Soy, so I'm pretty over the moon.. And the Clomid turned out being only $16, I thought it was more like $50. The only side effect I had was that I was weepy my last day taking it..

Is there a reason why you don't wanna go see your doctor?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Wicked witch got me saturday 3 days late so was so hopeful but wasn't meant to be.
Had dreaded docs appt today which was a pointless excercise.:growlmad: He completely dismissed me as not been trying for 2 years. I am under the illusion that when you are over 30 that the protocol is to be seen after 12 months. He has instead sent em for tests for anemia and liver and kidney function. WTH??? :shrug:

Have made a decision that if after scan at barts with Oncologist doesn't uncover anything I will be having IVF. Have decided to try egg sharing as long as I am eligible so another long and trfacherous path ahead. Sorry such long and moany post but feeling very down about it all now.

Hope all you lovely ladies are in better moods than me lol xxxx

Congrats TMR!!

sorry you're having such a hard time this month Autigers :hugs: I'm on CD14 w/ Clomid this cycle and got my positive OPK yesterday.. I've never O'd before CD20, even with the Soy, so I'm pretty over the moon.. And the Clomid turned out being only $16, I thought it was more like $50. The only side effect I had was that I was weepy my last day taking it..

Is there a reason why you don't wanna go see your doctor?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks. I dont want to see my doc bc they haven't listened to a word I have told them. They said they would do something to help me get pregnant, and they haven't. I'm tired of going and being told the same thing and getting my hopes up. I was telling my DH that once I finally started oing again, the doc wouldnt want to put me on clomid, and then I would probably stop Oing, which it is starting to look like it. :dohh:

I've been stressing over my chart and wondering if it is possible to O and not have a constant temp pattern after o. I'm having a hard time trying to decide if my chart is biphasic yet? Honestly what do you girls think about my chart? I'm completely lost on what to think, so any opinions would help out a lot.

Mammatotwo~ I am not sure why you would have to stop. I think if you did 6 months then had a month off just to let your body do back to normal (not that you will need it as you will get your BFP.) thank you for the congrats

BabyForMe~ Thank you

Autigers~ Thank you My mum told me last night that i could of kept my leg closed for another few months as my cousins boy's birthday is the 24th of July my nice is the 27th then my 2 are 2nd and 4th August so a very full week or 2. Looking at your chart i would say you haven't ov'd yet but looking at past charts you have got a + OPK at CD19 hang in there i know it is hard but you WILL get that BFP.

Babykiser~ Thank you when are you due?

Tamarah~ It must be some thing about this month that my eggs don't work any other time lol thank you. Sorry AF got you. I always thort that it was 12 month when you under 30 and 6 month over 30. When i was TTC my LO my GP didn't want to know just said o you just have to wait it out but i think they got so fed up of me going in every week that they started doing bloods every month to see if i was ov'ing but by that time i got my BFP with in a month.

FloridaGirl~ Good luck hope you get that egg. & thank you.

Rin~ How are you doing? has AF turned up yet?

A.F.M

I am still in shock and don't realy belive it yet i only had 1 digi left so going to get some more test today and IF it comes back + then i am going to the doc's in the morning. We told are mums& dads last night there will now be 11 grandkids on DH side and 5 on mine. My DH still can't belive it and got really worred yesterday as he is scaerd some thing will happen to me in child birth and he will be left with out me and have to deal with 3 kids but i think he is happy and hoping that it is a girl we was talking names by the end of the night lol

Congrats TMR! H&H 9 months to you :)

AFM - Well my AF started this morning so I'm on to soy this cycle. I've decided to start with CD3-7 since that's in the middle. I'm still not sure how much to take though. I've seen a lot of ladies start at maybe 120 and build up to 200 over the days. Does anyone have any advice about dosage?

Mammatotwo~ I am not sure why you would have to stop. I think if you did 6 months then had a month off just to let your body do back to normal (not that you will need it as you will get your BFP.) thank you for the congrats

BabyForMe~ Thank you

Autigers~ Thank you My mum told me last night that i could of kept my leg closed for another few months as my cousins boy's birthday is the 24th of July my nice is the 27th then my 2 are 2nd and 4th August so a very full week or 2. Looking at your chart i would say you haven't ov'd yet but looking at past charts you have got a + OPK at CD19 hang in there i know it is hard but you WILL get that BFP.

Babykiser~ Thank you when are you due?

Tamarah~ It must be some thing about this month that my eggs don't work any other time lol thank you. Sorry AF got you. I always thort that it was 12 month when you under 30 and 6 month over 30. When i was TTC my LO my GP didn't want to know just said o you just have to wait it out but i think they got so fed up of me going in every week that they started doing bloods every month to see if i was ov'ing but by that time i got my BFP with in a month.

FloridaGirl~ Good luck hope you get that egg. & thank you.

Rin~ How are you doing? has AF turned up yet?

A.F.M

I am still in shock and don't realy belive it yet i only had 1 digi left so going to get some more test today and IF it comes back + then i am going to the doc's in the morning. We told are mums& dads last night there will now be 11 grandkids on DH side and 5 on mine. My DH still can't belive it and got really worred yesterday as he is scaerd some thing will happen to me in child birth and he will be left with out me and have to deal with 3 kids but i think he is happy and hoping that it is a girl we was talking names by the end of the night lol

Not yet. :coffee:

STILL have to go get some Vitex but haven't had a chance -soooo busy. :dohh:

Annnnnnd I'm CD 71 today....:wacko:

tmr - Thanks. The only thing that is making me think I possibly O'd was the cm. I'm starting to think the cold medicine I took might have effected my temps and then maybe I wasn't getting at least 3 hours of sleep like I thought bc there were several nights when I couldnt go to sleep until 1 or 2am. :shrug:
I'm in the opposite situation your in. I pretty much need to have another one bc it would only make 3 grandchildren for my parents, 3 grandchildren for my DH's mom, and 2 for DH's dad and we really need to have a boy bc my DH is the only one left to carry on his last name.

Rin - Sorry to hear your still waiting on AF. :hugs: I may be in your same situation, waiting for AF to show, bc idk if I have even O'd or if I will.

AFM - My temp shot up a lot this morning after dropping yesterday. I have no idea what to think bc my opk was - yesterday and I really didn't have any cm (sorry tmi), so I dont think I o'd yesterday. :shrug: I've also been feeling pretty weird these last 5 days bc I have been more irritable than normal, I've started having hot flashes/dizziness, my body temp is running a little higher than normal (99.0-99.5), and my bbs hurt. :shrug: I'm hoping these symptoms mean I have O and AF is on her way bc if I haven't O'd then something must be wrong with me bc these are not normal symptoms for me before O. Sorry to go on and on. :blush:

Autigers- :hugs:

Just tired of it. :p
----

Off topic, but a question for everyone-How do you know if your cm is normal?

I mean...
...I can get wet when I need to :winkwink:...the rest of the time, it's pretty dryish. Not the Sahara, but I never seem to have extra when I wipe...

Hi girls....sorry to bring bad news but I'm pretty sure I'm losing my baby :cry: yesterday I started spotting and today it's more of a flow! :( I just came from the dr to get more blood work done...the nurse said my dr was optimistic about my last cpl beta numbers(7dpo-12, 10dpo-36, 18dpo-114) I didn't think they were good, especially from 10dpo to 18dpo. Well the bleeding today has confirmed it!! I don't know how much more I can take!! I've been pregnant 3 times this year and I keep losing :cry: I don't know what else to do!!! I don't get my blood results back until about tomorrow, but I don't think they will be good. I've tried staying optimistic....but I get let down all the time :cry:

Hi girls....sorry to bring bad news but I'm pretty sure I'm losing my baby :cry: yesterday I started spotting and today it's more of a flow! :( I just came from the dr to get more blood work done...the nurse said my dr was optimistic about my last cpl beta numbers(7dpo-12, 10dpo-36, 18dpo-114) I didn't think they were good, especially from 10dpo to 18dpo. Well the bleeding today has confirmed it!! I don't know how much more I can take!! I've been pregnant 3 times this year and I keep losing :cry: I don't know what else to do!!! I don't get my blood results back until about tomorrow, but I don't think they will be good. I've tried staying optimistic....but I get let down all the time :cry:

Sorry to hear that.:hugs::hugs::hugs: Hopefully its just some random bleeding that means nothing. Don't get down just yet. I know you want to break down, cry and you feel like giving up bc of all the losses you have had, but try to stay positive until you get some answers. Added stress will only make it worse, and I know that first hand. Fx'd for you.:hugs::hugs:

Babykiser- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I hope it works out for you.

And I know it's not what you want to hear, but maybe it's your body telling you to take a break on ttc? :hug:

aw babykiser!!:nope: I'm so sorry sweetie!:hugs: You know I'm well aware of how difficult it is and nothing in the world can make it better. I think it could be a progesterone issue. Have they checked it for you? They tend to miss these sort of things which seem little but may well mean mc after mc. :cry:

Autigers and Rin- thank you both for your kind words xxx the bleeding has picked up and is now bright red and I'm passing clots :cry: so I think the worst has happened!!

Rin- as much as I don't want to hear that maybe u are right! It's just so depressing to know I can't keep a pregnancy :cry: my little angels have a short stay then they leave :(

I'm really at a loss for words....I just don't know what to do anymore! I had all these tests done and my dr said that I'm ok and all was normal.... :( maybe I will take some time off and NTNP....

Madrid- :( thanks hun xxxx when had my beta levels checked at 10dpo I asked the nurse to see if my dr would also check progesterone and she said she would have her do so. Today when I went in another nurse said she couldn't find the results of the progesterone, so I'm thinking the first lady did not do her job!! I also asked the first woman what the outcome was when I was there at 18dpo and she said "oh your progesterone was fine" if I find out that she just made that up and lied to me I'm going to raise hell!!!

Babykiser - I'm so sorry. :hugs: I was really hoping it wouldnt happen. Rin may be right. Your body may just need a break from ttc. When the time is right it will happen for you and the rest of us. :hugs: Hope you feel better soon and take some time to focus on yourself hun!! :hugs: I would definitely talk to your doc bc Madrid is right it might be a progesterone issue. I would definitely raise hell if I got lied to.

AFM - I've been stressing over my chart again and I'm beginning to think I may have O'd on cd 15, when i got my 1 + opk. I know my temps dont look good, but I've also had a lot of factors that may have affected some temps. I dont know what to think, but I will never say this again, but I cant wait for AF to show, which I am feeling like she will soon, I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->