Let's welcome Soy to this cycle!!!! 42 BFP's so far!!!!

tmr > yay for chart going triphasic!!!! Fx'd it is a bfp for you this monht

Thanks, on a negative note though, i tested this morning on 12DPO and it is negative :cry: i was really feeling good about today :nope:

But the weird thing is look at the test results in the photo and then look at how they say you must interpret the results, on not pregnant it is like my results but on the pregnant one the Control line and Test line is turned around? Weird hey? Im now gonna just wait and see if the witch arrives on Thursday :cry:

If she does im only gonna take my vitamins this month and give everthing else a skip, bd when we want to and enjoy Chritmas and New Years (get drunk) and start again in the new year and just pray that Gail was right about a Jan conception!

Sorry for the downer girls :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=295453&d=1321171671

Right with 2mu i took a FRER and it come up with a light pink line you can see it arms lenth but it is still faint the i took a c/b digi and it said not preg what do you think?

got a pic of it at last

Attachments

• DSC01510.jpg
    DSC01510.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 14
Tella- sorry about the bfn xxx on another note those test instructions are very weird!!! Maybe u can take another type of test.

Tmr- that test looks positive to me hun xxxx Congrats!!!! It just may be too early for a digi to pick up, but I see those two lines!!! :happydance:

Thanks girls i dont know if i trust the FRER as i got a line last month but it wasnt as dark as this 1 and it started to disaper a few hrs after this line seems to of gone darker. I was having a look at pics of them and my 7 yr old said mummy the 1 in the bathrrom has got 2 pink lines on it what is it? and my DH said he could see it and last month he said he couldn't.

tmr - Your chart is looking good, and I definintely can see a second line! :yipee: FX'd that this is your month!!

Tella - Sorry about the bfn :hugs: If AF get you then maybe you might get a nice Christmas surprise!!

AFM - I think I'm done this cycle. My temps are all over the place and I'm thinking I'm going to have anovulatory cycle, but the weird thing is, I put in all my negative opks and just ignored that one positive, and FF is giving me crosshairs for cd 13 again. :shrug: If I add that one + opk and my temp stays up it will say I O'd yesterday?? :shrug: I am so lost. I'm to the point where I want AF just to show up so I can just have a stress free cycle. I might continue temping, but I know for sure the only thing I am doing is taking my vitamins.

TMR - I saw that line without enlarging the pic. That with the triphasic chart I think means you're pregnant :) It's probably just too early for the digi. Congratulations!

Thank you ladys i realy hope this is it i am going to get some more test tomoz and test agane on tues if my temps stay up.

Fx'd is all well tmr!!

Tella don't be sad hun! Just test again in 2 days as it may be too early for you, you never know :hugs:

I can not belive it i have only gone and got my self knocked up!!!!!!

Did a digi this am and it said PREGNAT 1-2 :wohoo::wohoo::headspin::yipee: i am so scocked i feel so sick and really shacking i havn't told DH yet as he is still asleep but i think he knows as he said that test yesterday was +. EDD 25th july 2012

Thank you soooo much for your help the last 3 months and i can not wait to see all the outher BFP's that is going to come.

The 3rd month of soy must of been a lucky 1.

:hugs::flower::thumbup::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and hope you have a H&H 9 months.

:hugs::flower::thumbup::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I came across this the weekend and it is very helpful :thumbup:

https://www.askdramy.com/ovulationcalc.html

:dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:Tmr - whoo hoooo:happydance::dance::happydance::dance: Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months.

Quick question from me- Why do you have to stop soy after 3 months? I am on month 4 and should stop but why?:shrug:
I did hear somewhere 6 months too, but mostly only 3.

I got neg IC and FRER yesterday after thinking I saw something on the IC. Today temp down and totally negative HPT:nope:

So I guess I start again tomorrow or the next when AF arrives. I really want to do soy again.

tmr - :wohoo: :yipee: Congratulations!! I'm glad you finally got your :bfp:. I guess you were right when you said you can only get pregnant in November. H&H 9 months!!

AFM - I'm feeling totally out this cycle. I honestly dont think I O'd yet and it's still looking like I'm not going to. :cry: My temps are all over the place and my opks are staying -, and they have even gotten lighter. I guess if AF ever shows I'm going to have to go to the doc and be put on clomid :dohh: since I've already done 3 cycles of soy. This really sucks. ](*,)

Sorry to be such a downer, but I had an absolutely terrible weekend and my cycle is just adding fuel to the fire. Dont get me wrong I'm happy for everyone that have gotten their BFP's, but I dont think I am ever gonna get mine. :cry:

Autigers- :hugs: sorry ur going through a rough time hun. Is it possible you are just having a extra long cycle? Xxxx

Autigers- :hugs: sorry ur going through a rough time hun. Is it possible you are just having a extra long cycle? Xxxx

Thanks. I haven't had a really long cycle since the beginning of this year. They have been fairly good with the exception of the cycle after I had a chemical which was 44 days, but since then the longest has been 35. It wouldnt surprise me if my body decided to be cruel and cause me to have an extra long cycle, especially after I have worked so hard to regulate them. :growlmad: The only confusing part is the 1 +opk I got and how they stayed dark, but not + up until now. :shrug: I really just wish I could start all over. I may even be bad and take soy for a 4th month just so I dont have to go see my doc. :haha:

Congratulations Tmr, very spooky as u predicted that you could only concieve in November. really wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->